Transformers News: New Galleries: Q-Transformers QTC-01H Hello Kitty Halloween Edition, QTC-05 Snoopy, QTC-06 My Melody

Friday, May 13th, 2016 3:19PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 27,990

Well guys, here we are, and here are galleries numbered 3997, 3998 and 3999 in Seibertron.com's gallery system. That's right folks, we are now up to 3999, and number 4000 is only hours away! So, in preparation for that historical gallery, we bring to you our latest galleries, those being the Q-Transformers Hello Kitty Halloween Edition, My Melody and everyone's favorite Beagle Snoopy! We have posted only a preview of all the images that can be found in the gallery by merely clicking any image shown below.

Check them out, and let us know what you think in the comments section below. And, if you're really feeling daring, check out our 4000th Gallery Thread to let us know how excited you are for the gallery, what you think it will be, and just share in the excitement in preparation for tonight! And as always stay tuned to Seibertron.com for all your latest Transformers News and Galleries!

Q-Transformers My Melody (80 images) - Super Deformed

Q-Transformers Hello Kitty Halloween Edition 2015 (81 images) - Super Deformed

Q-Transformers Snoopy (63 images) - Super Deformed

Credit(s): seibertron
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers QTC-01H Hello Kitty Halloween Edition, QTC-05 Snoopy, QTC-06 My Melody (1789602)
Posted by DeceptiGojira on May 14th, 2016 @ 11:39am CDT
I always knew Hello Kitty was evil. :CON:
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers QTC-01H Hello Kitty Halloween Edition, QTC-05 Snoopy, QTC-06 My Melody (1789922)
Posted by Va'al on May 15th, 2016 @ 2:47pm CDT
Soaring past the 4000 milestone for the Seibertron.com galleries, and keeping in mind just how evil Hello Kitty actually is, we're happy to bring you another dose of the Takara Tomy Q-Transformers line, all using the same basic mold but with different heads and decos! Check out below, and click on any of the images to view the respective galleries, Q-Transformers QTC-03 Kamiusagi Rope, QTC-04 Akira Senpai, and QTC-07 Evangelion Unit-01 Awakened Version, all of course in their adorable Super Deformed modes.

Q-Transformers Evangelion Unit-01 Awakened Ver. (84 images) - Super Deformed

Q-Transformers Akira Senpai (91 images) - Super Deformed

Q-Transformers Kamiusagi Rope (84 images) - Super Deformed

Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers QTC-01H Hello Kitty Halloween Edition, QTC-05 Snoopy, QTC-06 My Melody (1790032)
Posted by Microraptor on May 16th, 2016 @ 11:24am CDT
I love how they took the Hello Kitty mold and retooled it into something that is diametrically opposed to it tone-wise.
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers QTC-01H Hello Kitty Halloween Edition, QTC-05 Snoopy, QTC-06 My Melody (1790142)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 16th, 2016 @ 8:22pm CDT
Hello Kitty is like the Classics Seeker mold of the Q-Transformers line. :P
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers QTC-01H Hello Kitty Halloween Edition, QTC-05 Snoopy, QTC-06 My Melody (1818698)
Posted by william-james88 on August 25th, 2016 @ 4:42pm CDT
You have probably already heard of the Q-Transformers line, which deals with small transforming toys of superdeformed versions of well known Transformers characters (and other fun licensed characters). Well, there is now a new series referencing the Q line through Gashapon Capsule figures. Those are small toys that come in capsules which can be purchased at Gashapon Capsule stations (an example is shown below) and now we have some of the Transformers variety. These are smaller non transforming versions of pre-existing Q-Transformers toys/characters. Below you will find galleries for the Gashapon Capsule figures of Q-Transformers Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Lockdown, Jazz and Arcee.

Q-Transformers Optimus Prime (32 images) - Figures, Gashapon Capsule Toys, Super Deformed

Q-Transformers Bumblebee (30 images) - Figures, Gashapon Capsule Toys, Super Deformed

Q-Transformers Lockdown (29 images) - Figures, Gashapon Capsule Toys, Super Deformed

Q-Transformers Arcee (31 images) - Figures, Gashapon Capsule Toys, Super Deformed

Q-Transformers Jazz (34 images) - Figures, Gashapon Capsule Toys, Super Deformed

Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers QTC-01H Hello Kitty Halloween Edition, QTC-05 Snoopy, QTC-06 My Melody (1818711)
Posted by Sabrblade on August 25th, 2016 @ 5:40pm CDT
Never knew these capsule toy versions existed.

Jazz seems the odd duck of the bunch since, unlike the other four, he's barely been in the show or its related media.
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers QTC-01H Hello Kitty Halloween Edition, QTC-05 Snoopy, QTC-06 My Melody (1819035)
Posted by primalxconvoy on August 26th, 2016 @ 7:07pm CDT
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers QTC-01H Hello Kitty Halloween Edition, QTC-05 Snoopy, QTC-06 My Melody (1819063)
Posted by william-james88 on August 26th, 2016 @ 9:45pm CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:If I had known that these were not known about, I would have posted a pic or two myself, as I bought Bumblebee about 2 weeks ago, from a "gachapon" mchine in Akihabara, Tokyo (just outside the "Robot Robot" shop, I think).

Its never too late. This was just a post about our gallery, we would still love to news that they were found in Japan, it could help our fellow Japanese audience. So if you have time these coming days, it would be awesome to have a picture of the actual gachapon machine these are found in. We would news that and give you a news credit :)

And that goes for any new toy you see, especially the kind you dont hear of much on the site (Kabaya toys are a good example). So if say you find Legends Blurr at retail in japan, let us know with a picture. We could post in in the thread and if its an early sighting, we could news it too :)
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers QTC-01H Hello Kitty Halloween Edition, QTC-05 Snoopy, QTC-06 My Melody (1819104)
Posted by primalxconvoy on August 27th, 2016 @ 1:16am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Ok. That wasn't a dig at the site; I just didn't know they were new, as the main Q-Transformer line seems to be winding down.

I can confirm that Amazon Japan is delivering my Computron today (Saturday, 27th August), While Blurr, Scourge and maybe Shockwave are being delivered today or tomorrow by Toys R Us Japan.

If you want pictures, i can do that, but how to send them? Seibertron has notoriously small file sizes for picture uploads compared to rival sites.
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers QTC-01H Hello Kitty Halloween Edition, QTC-05 Snoopy, QTC-06 My Melody (1819298)
Posted by william-james88 on August 27th, 2016 @ 2:53pm CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:

Oh I know it wasnt a dig, I just wanted to let you know how you could help us all and show us cool stuff :) The best way to send us images is my e-mail. I will send your our e-mail in a private message.

Also, Seibertron can let you post a bunch of pics, but not through uploads. You need to upload them to a photo sharing site (like www.photobucket.com), and then copy paste the photo's link in a post and surround it this:
Re: New Galleries: Q-Transformers QTC-01H Hello Kitty Halloween Edition, QTC-05 Snoopy, QTC-06 My Melody (1829587)
Posted by Bronzewolf on September 30th, 2016 @ 1:27am CDT
Seibertonians, our Gallery Quest continues, this time with the strange line that is Q-Transformers. This line has given us transformer versions of characters like Snoopy and Hello Kitty, so every once in a while, it's nice to go back to your roots. Such is the case today, as we'll be taking a look at Arcee, Ratchet, Ironhide, Ultra Magnus, and Jet Fire, as well as the Black Optimus Prime (Nemesis Prime) and Black Megatron. Check a handful of images below and click on any of them to be taken to the full galleries!

Q-Transformers Ratchet (61 images) - Super Deformed

Q-Transformers Ironhide (109 images) - Super Deformed

Q-Transformers Jetfire (66 images) - Super Deformed

Q-Transformers Arcee (62 images) - Super Deformed

Q-Transformers Ultra Magnus (69 images) - Super Deformed

Q-Transformers Black Optimus Prime (78 images) - Super Deformed

Q-Transformers Black Megatron (71 images) - Super Deformed

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #215 - New Year, New Toys
"New Year, New Toys"
Posted: Sunday, January 13th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Generations Classics Voyager Class Springer Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron FOC Deluxe Class Whirl MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation One G1 Reissue Walmart Exclusive Tailgate New MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrust  NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Wheelie Sealed MISB MOSC Legends Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Sergeant Kup 100% Complete Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Scourge Fracas 100% Complete Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Fall of Cybertron Skywarp (Complete)" on EBAY