New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack

New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack

Thursday, February 18th, 2016 2:10pm CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 24,490

Seibertron has a new gallery for you today: Transformers Robots in Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack

This new Deployer figure can fire the new minicons which turn into balls, called cyclones. This should come as good news to those who already bought these new minicons, through the four pack for instance, and seeking extra playability.

This is also the very first toy release of the new character, Overload, who will be introduced in season two of Robots in Disguise. With the recent New York Toy Fair reveals, it appears this will be the only toy class to have this character, at least for the near future. This Deployer pack should be available at retail very soon.

Have you been buying the Deployer figures? If not, would this figure be your first? Let us know!

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Overload

Transformers News: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Backtrack

This article was last modified on Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 3:29pm CDT

Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767673)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 18th, 2016 @ 2:21pm CST
He looks cool, but I wish he looked and functioned just a bit better. :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767679)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 18th, 2016 @ 2:32pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:He looks cool, but I wish he looked and functioned just a bit better. :BOT:

Well, if he is as big a villain in the show as the trailer's are making him out to be, we'll probably get a warrior class version of him.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767680)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 18th, 2016 @ 2:33pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:

that would be awesome, especially since they have been nailing the warriors recently :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767681)
Posted by o.supreme on February 18th, 2016 @ 2:34pm CST
o.supreme wrote:Thanks all. Well as I said earlier, my son got Sandsting at Kmart. Too bad they wont be getting any more stock. I've seen the others at local Target stores (Beastbox, Ratbat, & Velocirazor). I guess I know what he'll want to spend his allowance on for the next few weeks heh...

Well... lo and behold, K-Mart actually got some new toys in (odd since the sore is closing), my son got Beastbox, Ratbat, & Velocirazor all for $3.80 a piece + tax. So his collection is complete for the first two waves.

As for any new deployers... I'll await and see. He has plenty to keep him occupied for now. We'll see what cool gimmick (if any) they come up with. Also...Is there going to be a 4th deployer(Autobot) to counter Overload?
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767684)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 18th, 2016 @ 2:40pm CST
o.supreme wrote:Is there going to be a 4th deployer(Autobot) to counter Overload?

Crazybolt is coming down the line, but there are no planned autobot deployers in the near future as far as we've heard. :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767686)
Posted by william-james88 on February 18th, 2016 @ 2:43pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Yes, they sure have!
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767688)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 18th, 2016 @ 2:50pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:

Yes, they sure have!

Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767690)
Posted by william-james88 on February 18th, 2016 @ 2:54pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Oh they so have. Megatronus was awesome and Fracture is my favorite bike former. Still waiting on Thunderhoof and Quillfire, but things looks good for them too! :BOT:

For thunderhoof, I may wait for takara, I'm not sure. it's more for the alt mode than the robot mode. And do you have Animated prowl? I think he really gives Fracture a run for his money in terms of bike former.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767691)
Posted by no-one on February 18th, 2016 @ 2:56pm CST

On the fence about Overload. As you know I want his lil friend, but I'd rather a warrior version and I have that minicon mold already.

Them round ones are fun.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767694)
Posted by william-james88 on February 18th, 2016 @ 2:58pm CST
carytheone wrote:I'm stoked for those con warriors to start showing up at retail. I've seen the TRU Megatronus, but I'm holding out for the normal release.

Them round ones are fun.

Dont you have that very same minicon but in a different colour? Is his name different?
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767696)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 18th, 2016 @ 3:03pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

I do have the ninja version yes. Love that guy! But I like how Fracture integrates better, especially the fact that Prowl's legs get a bit funky while Fracture's are nicely done. Just the way Prowl folds up in bike mode is the one thing that pushes Fracture ahead. :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767697)
Posted by no-one on February 18th, 2016 @ 3:08pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

Them round ones are fun.

Yup and nope. I just like that shade of teal and I really like the Backtrack mold.

I'll just have to hold out for a good sale.

Same for the Drift deployer.

Crazybolt is a BOS though.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767698)
Posted by william-james88 on February 18th, 2016 @ 3:08pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Remember to mention time when I write about them in a list.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767699)
Posted by william-james88 on February 18th, 2016 @ 3:09pm CST
carytheone wrote:I'll just have to hold out for a good sale.

Same for the Drift deployer.

Crazybolt is a BOS though.

I have been holding out on a sale of minicons ever since they came out and I have yet to have seen any of them get on sale either at Walmart or TRU.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767700)
Posted by o.supreme on February 18th, 2016 @ 3:12pm CST
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767704)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 18th, 2016 @ 3:19pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Remember to mention time when I write about them in a list.

You got it Boss.

I also think Fracture does a better job hiding his parts than Prime Arcee, He just integrates better and the front of the bike on the back looks much better on him and folds up better :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767712)
Posted by william-james88 on February 18th, 2016 @ 3:53pm CST
o.supreme wrote:^ If you have any K-Marts in your area, that are closing down. It did wonders for us.

There are no KMarts in canada. The only retail outlets we have for these toys is Walmart and Toysrus.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767721)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 18th, 2016 @ 4:30pm CST
Overload look really nice and fun! Maybe I'll
seeing the horribly and completely hOllow arms
Aw what the flying hawk. Why?
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767740)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 18th, 2016 @ 5:28pm CST
No pics of Overload with his face mask deployed?
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Deployer Overload with Mini-Con Backtrack (1767753)
Posted by Seibertron on February 18th, 2016 @ 6:05pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:No pics of Overload with his face mask deployed?

No pics because I'm not aware of the feature. Can you let me know what I'm missing?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers WFC Galactic Odyssey Micron Micromasters 6pk NEW! Stingracer MASK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Rung, 100% Complete, MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "2018 Transformers G1 Autobot Minibot Tailgate ReIssue WalMart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers REISSUE - Generation 1 / G1 Swerve Minibot - New Wal-Mart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jetfire Cyberverse Sky Surge Power Of The Spark New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Mini-Bot Lot 11 Including Bumblejumper & Warpath-Gears-Swerve-" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF TRANSFORMERS FIGURE LOOSE HEAVY LOAD WEDGE AUTOBOT DUMP TRUCK RID" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF LOOSE TRANSFORMERS TAKARA SLING SABERBACK RAIL SPIKE JRX WEDGE RID" on EBAY