Tuesday, August 25th, 2015 8:32am CDT

Categories: Site News, Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 37,239

We have yet more galleries here on Seibertron.com featuring the recent releases in the Transformers: Robots in Disguise line, and its Clash of the Transformers sub-line too! Check out below Sideswipe from the former's Hyperchange class, and the Allspark Teal powered-up Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime from the latter. Click on any of the images to view the full galleries, with more poses, comparisons and cross-links to the rest of the series, too.

Clash of the Transformers Optimus Prime

Transformers News: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bu

Clash of the Transformers Bumblebee

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Sideswipe

Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720727)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 9:20am CDT
I personally find that black and red Optimus to be very appealing. It looks very nice :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720761)
Posted by Va'al on August 25th, 2015 @ 11:31am CDT
And with only a couple of weeks left the the season finale, for the US at least, of Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Seibertron.com is proud to present an entirely unrelated gallery of one of the characters newly reintroduced to the TFverse in this iteration: Megatronus, in the 5-Step exclusive to Toys'R'Us Clash of the Transformers figure! Click on any of the images below to view the full gallery, as usual, and let us know what you make of this toy in the Energon Pub.

Clash of the Transformers Megatronus

Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720811)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:24pm CDT
Still waiting on a good and proper Megatronus figure :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720816)
Posted by .... on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:28pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Still waiting on a good and proper Megatronus figure :BOT:

Same here. >:oP
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720819)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:31pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

I know the warrior was announced, but it needs to be revealed and come out. I am notoriously impatient :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720825)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:48pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

They've already done the reveals for the rest of the year, so next set of reveals will be later at some point >:oP
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720826)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:50pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720829)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:57pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Oh, yeah, I need me an awesome Thunderhoof, like, last week. If I never get one, tables will be flipped so hard, Prowl will be impressed [-(
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720832)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 3:00pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Prowl ain't got nothin on the table flippin I will do if thunderhoof and others do not come out :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720833)
Posted by .... on August 25th, 2015 @ 3:01pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Patience is a virtue good sir. :lol:
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720835)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 3:03pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Patience is a virtue good sir. :lol:

One I tend to ignore. I do not practice the patience that I preach sometimes, like right now :lol: :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720840)
Posted by .... on August 25th, 2015 @ 3:31pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Patience is a virtue good sir. :lol:

It's okay, I'm kinda the same way right now about UW Devy.
Anyways I think it would be cool if Takara made a Megatronus in the same class as that giant Optimus Prime they made.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720919)
Posted by X3ROhour on August 26th, 2015 @ 1:06am CDT
WHAT'S THE FRIGGIN DEAL!?

no knees?
no poseablity?
no accuracy to scale or show?
weaponry is a joke.
did the makers just say "who gives a crud? kids don't notice anyway."

what the eff?

#-o
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720921)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 26th, 2015 @ 1:09am CDT
Z3ROhour wrote:WHAT'S THE FRIGGIN DEAL!?

no knees?
no poseablity?
no accuracy to scale or show?
weaponry is a joke.
did the makers just say "who gives a crud? kids don't notice anyway."

what the eff?

#-o

That's basically it, some corporate guy thought that to counter 'overly complex' transformations, was to remove them altogether :roll:
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720966)
Posted by Madeus Prime on August 26th, 2015 @ 12:01pm CDT
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720967)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 26th, 2015 @ 12:07pm CDT
Madeus Prime wrote:So much more potential in this mold then is utilized. I really dig this design and was planning on getting the Warrior version- Oh wait a second, that never existed despite being listed. :BANG_HEAD:

That should be the tag line for this series: 'You like that character? Forget it, their not gonna get a figure'
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720969)
Posted by Madeus Prime on August 26th, 2015 @ 12:29pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:

That would explain why we've got so many toys of characters I dislike immensely. I'm looking at you 'Bee.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1720970)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 26th, 2015 @ 12:31pm CDT
Madeus Prime wrote:

It wouldn't be half as bad, if they would just scrap that easy-junk line :roll:

But, imagine, we're getting to a point where we can say 'when I was your age, we only had one bumblebee figure, and that had a waverunner!'
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1721006)
Posted by .... on August 26th, 2015 @ 2:36pm CDT
Madeus Prime wrote:

It wouldn't be half as bad, if they would just scrap that easy-junk line :roll:

I like Bumblebee, but he's overrated. Personally I think characters like Blurr should get more love.
Re: New Galleries: Robots In Disguise Hyperchange Sideswipe and Clash of the Transformers Hyperchange Bumblebee and Optimus Prime (1721066)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 26th, 2015 @ 6:57pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:
Madeus Prime wrote:

It wouldn't be half as bad, if they would just scrap that easy-junk line :roll:

Hopefully he does come out as a warrior. And I do believe some characters need more time in the spotlight. There are other kid-appeal characters out there (looking at you hot shot, cheetor and Smokescreen) :BOT:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG 53 Broadside no box" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: Blitzwing Titans Return Voyager Class Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG23 Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Skylynx Earthrise" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS HASBRO TAKARA TOMY TARGETMASTER HEADMASTER HOT ROD LG 45" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blurr #A54 No Weapons Included." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reissue Titan Return Hardhead Walmart Exclusive US Seller in Hand" on EBAY