New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and G2 Dinobots!

New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and G2 Dinobots!

Sunday, May 24th, 2009 12:19pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 39,308

Seibertron never stops! This time he's updated his galleries with ROTF Sideswipe, ROTF Sideways, TFA Roadbuster Ultra Magnus, and TFA Shadow Blade Megatron.

Think that's enough, apparently he doesn't, for he's also released the G2 Dinobots: Grimlock, Snarl and Slag!

ROTF Sideswipe:
New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and Dinobots!

ROTF Sideways:
New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and Dinobots!

Roadbuster Ultra Magnus:
New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and Dinobots!

Shadow Blade Megatron:
New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and Dinobots!

G2 Grimlock:
New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and Dinobots!

G2 Snarl:
New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and Dinobots!

G2 Slag:
New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and Dinobots!

Credit(s): Seibertron

This article was last modified on Sunday, May 24th, 2009 12:23pm CDT

Re: New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and G2 Dinobots! (925966)
Posted by Seibertron on May 24th, 2009 @ 12:22pm CDT
Thanks for posting this Mkall. Lots of galleries coming down the pipes still ... ROTF deluxe Bumblebee, Human Alliance Bumblebee and plenty more are next!
Re: New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and G2 Dinobots! (925969)
Posted by Mkall on May 24th, 2009 @ 12:24pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:Thanks for posting this Mkall.

No Prob boss, it's what you pay me for ;)

Can't wait to see what's coming next!
Re: New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and G2 Dinobots! (925972)
Posted by Bouncy X on May 24th, 2009 @ 12:26pm CDT
the dinobots had a different color scheme for G2?

i knew some had a different size but yeah wow....i never got the point of these G2 changes since the G2 series was simply G1 with CGI scene changes/swipes. but i guess hasbro needed an excuse to sell more toys. :P
Re: New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and G2 Dinobots! (925994)
Posted by Mirage22 on May 24th, 2009 @ 1:12pm CDT
God, he makes the figures look so much better in all of his photos. Every time I see a different pic of Sideways, he just doesn't look good to me, but right there, it looks like an amazing figure.
Re: New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and G2 Dinobots! (926017)
Posted by Blurrz on May 24th, 2009 @ 2:03pm CDT
Sideswipe is one sexy wheel-footed Robot. Sideswipe is very Barricade-esque, while Roadbuster UM, and SB Megatron are some pretty dandy repaints.

The G2s are pretty sweet too. I think i have some knockoffs of them >_>
Re: New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and G2 Dinobots! (926027)
Posted by mitchsantona on May 24th, 2009 @ 2:27pm CDT
Are they re-releasing G2 dinobots? I need a Snarl for the collection.
Re: New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and G2 Dinobots! (926032)
Posted by JazZeke on May 24th, 2009 @ 2:41pm CDT
Oh, the memories. G2 Slag was the only brand new Transformer I got before Beast Wars came out--all the other figures I would get were used, and usually broken and missing parts. I still have that figure, or what's left of him, heh.

Does anyone recal how much G2 Slag cost when he came out? My parents refused to buy me new Transformers because they said they were "too expensive" and that was before I was old enough for an allowance to save up for them myself.

Sideswipe is purty too. Every time I see a picture of him, I want him more and more. I just know he's going to be one of my favorite figures ever.
Re: New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and G2 Dinobots! (926052)
Posted by Solrac333 on May 24th, 2009 @ 3:23pm CDT
Man I hate G2. Those colors were horrible. ROTF figures look nice. Can't wait to get them. Don't like the animated figures but the Shadow Blade Megatron looks cool. I like the black and purple combination.
Re: New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and G2 Dinobots! (926108)
Posted by CristianCorbett on May 24th, 2009 @ 6:09pm CDT
Hey guys, I was at walmart today, about to buy a Preview Bumblebee figure, and the manager walked up with a bunch of other BBs with a paper taped to it that said "RECALLED". Don't know if it's just my walmart, or all the walmarts or whatver. so just thought i'd let you guys know
Re: New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and G2 Dinobots! (926187)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 24th, 2009 @ 8:52pm CDT
Sideswipe is cool but im renaming him cause thats not Sideswipe. Sideways is awesome but im calling him Barricade cause im still saying thats him. Wish i could find one of the Magnus' because thats a pretty cool figure. As for Megatron im kinda not feeling the black and purple. It does give a Galvatron feel to it kinda but think ill pock up the normal version.

Bouncy X wrote:the dinobots had a different color scheme for G2?

There were about 2-3 different colors for each Dinobot during G2. My Grimlock was Teal not blue and i have the Green and red versions of slag. Not sure if Snarl came in any other colors. I have (somewhere) the red version and i dont remember there being any other variant for him.
Re: New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and G2 Dinobots! (926251)
Posted by karellan on May 24th, 2009 @ 11:11pm CDT
Sideswipe has a surprising amount of kibble on his back. I think this is the first time I've seen shots from that angle.
Re: New Galleries: ROTF, Animated and G2 Dinobots! (926372)
Posted by dragons on May 25th, 2009 @ 9:36am CDT
thanks seibertron

shadow blade megatron looks great if i ddint have the original i buy him.

that roadbuster magnus still looks horible

still dont like sideways feet but i will still pick him non the less sideways looks like heel be fun in bot mode.

darn you m. bay i almost i got sideswipe & sideways mixed up again

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers G1 Vintage Rippersnapper Predacon Abominus Hasbro 1987" on EBAY
Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY