Monday, April 5th, 2010 8:20pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 62,099

If you happen to see an ice cream truck, a white excavator, robots and they're all fighting in Shanghai - you're likely watching Revenge of the Fallen. All of this fun has been summed up in a box set, the Shanghai Showdown. A February exclusive to Toys'R'Us, this set includes Demolisher and ice cream truck Skids and Mudflap, all together with new movie accurate deco's. This Demolisher is a white repaint of Voyager Demolisher, while Skids and Mudflap have been rehashed from their original figures, now with rust and added stickers. Check out each figure's galleries below!

Demolisher (White)

Skids

Mudflap

Keep it at Seiberton.com for more galleries and the fastest Transformers news on the net!

This article was last modified on Monday, April 5th, 2010 8:34pm CDT

Re: New Galleries: Shanghai Showdown - White Demolisher, Ice Cream Trucks Skids and Mudflap (1061837)
Posted by Nekoman on April 5th, 2010 @ 8:25pm CDT
Dang you're quick (saw this while testing links)!

Hmm, this set doesn't look as good as I thought it would. Still somewhat interested though.
Re: New Galleries: Shanghai Showdown - White Demolisher, Ice Cream Trucks Skids and Mudflap (1061838)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on April 5th, 2010 @ 8:27pm CDT
Y'know, I'd be willing to pick up this set...if I hadn't already paid through the nose to get the Ice Cream Twins, and if Demolishor was actually worth it. (Kinda the reason why I also didn't get Grindor when I already had Blackout. Of course, the fact that he was in stores for only one week apparently didn't help much either.)
Re: New Galleries: Shanghai Showdown - White Demolisher, Ice Cream Trucks Skids and Mudflap (1061845)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on April 5th, 2010 @ 8:42pm CDT
Im very picky about what repaints I shell out for, and I actually like this set despite already having red Demolisher. I had intentionally held off buying the IC Twins when I heard of this set, so there is actually something new in there for me.

Apart from having to return it once because Skid's head broke off, I'm happy with it. I have legends Prime standing next to white Demolisher, and when the other Constructicons are released in legends class I'll gather them around red Demmy. Perfectly in scale!

I like the beat-up looking paint job on the twins too. Makes them look cruddier like they did in the movie.
Re: New Galleries: Shanghai Showdown - White Demolisher, Ice Cream Trucks Skids and Mudflap (1061847)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on April 5th, 2010 @ 8:45pm CDT
Cobalt Prime wrote:Im very picky about what repaints I shell out for, and I actually like this set despite already having red Demolisher.

If you want, just think of red Demolishor as Scavenger.
Re: New Galleries: Shanghai Showdown - White Demolisher, Ice Cream Trucks Skids and Mudflap (1061848)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on April 5th, 2010 @ 8:50pm CDT
The Twins don't look as cruddy now I've seen them in high quality pics.
I like the ice cream mold, but Demolisher is a bit meh.
Not gonna buy.

Little B though... he's been waiting for this.
Re: New Galleries: Shanghai Showdown - White Demolisher, Ice Cream Trucks Skids and Mudflap (1061849)
Posted by Forgotten on April 5th, 2010 @ 8:52pm CDT
I already have the originals of these guys, and I own brown paint and water, so no need for me to pay for them again. No Suck My Popsicle Stickers, No Buy. I'll just order the Reprolabels set(Still need to order some for 2007 movie figures too). :CON:
Re: New Galleries: Shanghai Showdown - White Demolisher, Ice Cream Trucks Skids and Mudflap (1061850)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on April 5th, 2010 @ 8:52pm CDT
Darth Bombshell wrote:

If you want, just think of red Demolishor as Scavenger.

Not a bad idea!

Re: New Galleries: Shanghai Showdown - White Demolisher, Ice Cream Trucks Skids and Mudflap (1061851)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on April 5th, 2010 @ 8:55pm CDT
Cobalt Prime wrote:There's a bunch of Constructicon clones running around in the movie anyway, so it makes perfect sense!

Well...that, plus the fact that the toy is pretty much Scavenger in all but name, since, thanks to poor lighting in the Shanghai scene, it's rather difficult to make out whether or not Demolishor is in that color scheme.
Re: New Galleries: Shanghai Showdown - White Demolisher, Ice Cream Trucks Skids and Mudflap (1061919)
Posted by Stockade on April 6th, 2010 @ 5:21am CDT
My honest opinion about this set, its OK! the twins aren't bad as i thought, but i really can't stand the brown poopy treads on Demmy, i'd rather have the Japan version too be honest. That version is more clean, black treads and better to my liking, but to his, his own i guess. Besides, since i picked up Go-Green Starscream (Nebular SS for those who dont know) he sealed the end ROTF line for me, until the the new line comes out. Come on Sea Spray and Payload!!!!
Re: New Galleries: Shanghai Showdown - White Demolisher, Ice Cream Trucks Skids and Mudflap (1062018)
Posted by Zeds on April 6th, 2010 @ 1:19pm CDT
Hasbro why repaint a shelf warmer? :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Galleries: Shanghai Showdown - White Demolisher, Ice Cream Trucks Skids and Mudflap (1062053)
Posted by Noideaforaname on April 6th, 2010 @ 3:12pm CDT
Strange, despite already owning red Demolisher/Scavenger and missing out on the original Ice Cream Twins, I'd want this set for white Demmy. I generally dislike repaints and remolds, too. :-?

Has Demolisher always been able to bend his, uh, 'fingers?'
Re: New Galleries: Shanghai Showdown - White Demolisher, Ice Cream Trucks Skids and Mudflap (1062107)
Posted by Mindmaster on April 6th, 2010 @ 6:35pm CDT
Re: New Galleries: Shanghai Showdown - White Demolisher, Ice Cream Trucks Skids and Mudflap (1062265)
Posted by autobot-jolt on April 7th, 2010 @ 8:19am CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Too bad that the Twins don't have their infamous "Suck my popsicle!" sticker! :lol:

I know, bummer. But this is a kids' toy, and they don't need that content in their young minds. But, Reprolabels does have the sticker if you want it.

I sorta want this set now. Just don't know if I'll pay for it though. What is this set, like $30?

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Fireburst Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon Complete DOTM Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Quillfire Complete 1 One Step Changers RID 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Grimlock (Sealed) Deluxe Class" on EBAY
Buy "transformers the movie toys, bumblebee, starscream, jazz, ironhide, barricade" on EBAY
Buy "AD11 Dispensor | Transformers Age of Extinction Lost Age Figure Deluxe Movie" on EBAY
Buy "G2 Superion Boxed Set | Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Legends Shockwave | Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Hasbro Class" on EBAY