New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS

Transformers News: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS

Saturday, October 13th, 2012 4:48PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 55,634

While many collectors would be content with Fortress Maximus, Seibertron.com has gone the extra mile and acquired one of the Holiest of Holy Grails, Super God Masterforce Grand Maximus! Not just a mere repaint of Fortress Maximus, this Japanese exclusive version combines the fun of Headmasters and Pretenders with a shell for the larger Headmaster, Grand. Enjoy each component's full gallery by clicking on the links and images found below!

Super God Masterforce Grand Maximus

Super God Masterforce Grand

Super God Masterforce Gran

Super God Masterforce Cog

Super God Masterforce Koka

Super God Masterforce Onomisu

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430054)
Posted by RhA on October 13th, 2012 @ 5:18pm CDT
It is the greatest Transfomer I will never own.

Probably.
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430065)
Posted by griftimus prime on October 13th, 2012 @ 5:38pm CDT
i think rid max had the best color scheme
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430069)
Posted by Blurrz on October 13th, 2012 @ 5:46pm CDT
What a beauty. Congratulations on the grail, Ryan!
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430071)
Posted by RhA on October 13th, 2012 @ 5:48pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:i think rid max had the best color scheme

HISSSSSS
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430075)
Posted by dedcat on October 13th, 2012 @ 5:54pm CDT
seriously awesome
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430078)
Posted by RAcast on October 13th, 2012 @ 6:03pm CDT
Congrats! Another amazing gallery down! :BOT:
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430084)
Posted by BIGGUY007 on October 13th, 2012 @ 6:34pm CDT
I FEEL LIKE THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0mQk7JEVq4 SHOULD BE PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND WHILE LOOKING AT THOSE PHOTOS!!

:HEADHURTS: :BOWDOWN: :shock: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

:BOT: :CON:
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430089)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on October 13th, 2012 @ 6:45pm CDT
This is fantastic Ryan! The pictures look great. I just finished watching all of Super-God Masterforce, so these galleries are extra special awesome!
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430093)
Posted by joevill on October 13th, 2012 @ 7:04pm CDT

AWESOME GALLERY!!! :-D
:BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430094)
Posted by Ruthless Cynic on October 13th, 2012 @ 7:05pm CDT
We are not worthy!
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430098)
Posted by FortMacs on October 13th, 2012 @ 7:17pm CDT
Awsome, Hope to make grand maximus mine one day.
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430101)
Posted by Ultra Markus on October 13th, 2012 @ 7:46pm CDT
its a shame that they will never produce a modern figure of that size ever again
just think how awesome a fully articulated fortress/grand maximus of that size would be
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430103)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on October 13th, 2012 @ 7:48pm CDT
My reaction to new galleries:

Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430118)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 13th, 2012 @ 8:39pm CDT
Baby brother got a Pretender Shell, yet big brother go to be Supreme Commander. Go figure. :lol:

Congradulations. This was truly an accomplishment that was years and years in the making. :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430132)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 13th, 2012 @ 10:36pm CDT
:BOWDOWN: :APPLAUSE: :x =P~

Thanks Ryan for the awesome pics!
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430180)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 14th, 2012 @ 2:13am CDT
Aww, now I've turned to jelly. :-(

( :APPLAUSE: )
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430211)
Posted by KNM2012 on October 14th, 2012 @ 6:21am CDT
I feel like the odd man out, here! :lol:

Because when I begun to officially collect Transformers, I looked up collector blogs in hopes of getting an idea of how I should approach my collection. Te end result was two-fold: The bloggers that do more than just show their collection seem to have Grand Maximus. That, and I am not meant to collect every Generation 1 piece. This came to a definite conclusion before Fortress Maximus was announced.

As we speak, I am hoping that if they ever decide to reissue Grand Maximus, they make his size be more series accurate - If possible. Because this Solar System Commander is supposed to be smaller than his (former) Supreme Commander of a brother. But even then, I send you my congrats for having this piece in your collection. 8)

Now I wonder how my collection will flesh out in 2013. :-?
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430215)
Posted by alldarker on October 14th, 2012 @ 7:19am CDT
Superb galleries, Ryan! Thanks for sharing these. Without a doubt the best and most comprehensive series of photo's of GM the TF community has ever seen. I'm especially glad to see so many good shots of Grand's pretender shell. I've always wondered what he looks like from the back: that's some backpack he's lugging around. You know, through these photo's it's almost possible to vicariously own our own Grand Max's

The shots of the three Max's together are all epic. And... Car Robots Brave Maximus does seem to take the prize for best color scheme. Especially his face is a lot nicer compared to Grand Maximus's and Fortress Maximus's rather plain faces. To be honest, Fortress Maximus seems to be the most boring one of all, although he does look the most like an actual Fortress, whereas GM and BM look more like cities.
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430325)
Posted by XDMan on October 14th, 2012 @ 2:08pm CDT

Anyway, this has got to be one great toy!
Re: New Galleries: Super God Masterforce GRAND MAXIMUS (1430350)
Posted by Seibertron on October 14th, 2012 @ 3:11pm CDT
XDMan wrote:It's about time we got a new gallery! The website needs to get more AM and retail Bruticus now, plus the MP's!

Anyway, this has got to be one great toy!

It definitely needs more galleries. I had to take a break after July. I had been doing galleries for 8.5 years straight. 2,800 galleries and 1/4 of a million images later I had developed tennis elbow in my left arm which had become pretty painful. I worked through the pain while I was at SDCC but every photo was taken along with a shot of pain while I was there. Rest was the only way to let it heal so I've been working on the Seibertron.com eBay store instead at http://www.seibertron.com/ebay which is far less intensive work for my elbow than the galleries are.

I've got a few more backlogged galleries and more items that I want to add to the Seibertron.com eBay store that I'll be adding before I get back into doing new galleries.

Ending Soon On eBay

Hasbro Transformers Universe: 25th Anniversary Optimus Prime Robots Action... - Time Remaining: 3 days 1 hour 16 minutes 11 seconds
NEW Transformers Japan PVC Figure Slug Takara Tomy JP Limited Rare Japanese HTF - Time Remaining: 6 days 22 hours 6 minutes 50 seconds
Transformers 2016 Year Of The Monkey Platinum Edition Optimus Primal - Time Remaining: 4 days 2 hours 9 minutes 58 seconds
threeA Japan Transformers Dark of the Moon MEGATRON Action Robot Figure Doll - Time Remaining: 1 day 18 hours 14 minutes 55 seconds
NEW Transformers Japan PVC Figure Hound Takara Tomy JP Limited Rare Japanese HTF - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 18 minutes 14 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG EX Deadlock MISB new sealed drift lgex - Time Remaining: 5 days 16 hours 30 minutes 38 seconds
GI Joe Transformers Starscream Sky Striker Cobra Commander SDCC 2011 MISB sealed - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 30 minutes 35 seconds
Transformers ROTF Leader Class Optimus Prime MISB New Sealed movie dotm aoe hftd - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 30 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017