New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon

New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon

Friday, July 15th, 2016 7:56am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 35,286

After Fortress Maximus (along with Emissary and Cerebros) featured in our galleries last time, for new Transformers toyline Titans Return, we downscale two classes to Voyager size, and take a look at the big purple bad guy: Galvatron, with Titan Master Nucleon!

As with all Voyagers, Galvatron has two alt-modes next to his robot mode: a spaceship mode and the traditional G1 big cannon on treads mode, which never grows old. Titan Master Nucleon, on the other hand, sneakily answers the question 'what if Megatron were a Headmaster' - you can check out both galleries by clicking on any of the images below!

Titans Return Galvatron (218 images) - Voyager Class

Transformers News: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon

Transformers News: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon

Transformers News: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon

Transformers News: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon

Transformers News: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon

Transformers News: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon

Transformers News: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon

Titans Return Nucleon (70 images) - Titan Masters, Voyager Class

Transformers News: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon

Transformers News: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon

Transformers News: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon

Transformers News: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon

Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805796)
Posted by Tyrannacon on July 15th, 2016 @ 8:12am CDT
Definitely liking this gallery. Thanks for posting it!
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805798)
Posted by Big Grim on July 15th, 2016 @ 8:19am CDT

Wonder if they'd ever do one in grey like the original toy and G1 comics? Saying that, this is a nice shade of purple.
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805804)
Posted by Randomhero on July 15th, 2016 @ 8:34am CDT
Big Grim wrote:That's a damned good looking Galvatron! Only things I'm not sold on is the slightly oversized Particle Cannon and the fact that the head crest does not seem to really sit flush to the face. Beyond those minor quibbles, he looks great!

Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805810)
Posted by Optimizzy on July 15th, 2016 @ 8:43am CDT

Oh whats up with the disassembled legs? Did you answer that and I missed it?
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805812)
Posted by Big Grim on July 15th, 2016 @ 8:50am CDT
Randomhero wrote:The canon is ridiculously big and yeah the head isn't great but in hand it's better in person. I don't mind either of them. I had that unique toys maniaking when I got 3rd party stuff and it's the only one that never broke on me but now he's in his box with the temptation of putting him on eBay.

I came close to Maniaking. If he's boxed now because of this toy, then that's pretty impressive.

Randomhero wrote:This is my Galvatron now and he's big, menacing looking and awesome. I would love a toy/comic accurate deco of it because I recently went back and reread regeneration one because I'm stupid and felt like being angry apparently

Regeneration One is terrible. Go back and read classic Marvel G1. I love a lot of the classic Marvel UK stuff featuring Galvatron. His fights against Megatron have always been fun. He has always been ridiculously OP. It's great fun!
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805822)
Posted by Optimizzy on July 15th, 2016 @ 9:07am CDT
I just found out Perfect Effect is making a Fort Max cannon. It may be the Warden weapon with a larger handle. Personally if I get Fort Max I'll be ok without a gun but it's there.

Also: this Galvatron won't replace my Maniaking. Maniaking is just too well proportioned. In cannon mode Hasbro looks a bit better to me, but defiantly not in bot mode.
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805826)
Posted by Randomhero on July 15th, 2016 @ 9:11am CDT
Optimizzy wrote:Damnit Seibertron. My wallet hates you! I decided that, yeah no, I dont NEED Fort Max... but you do a gallery and now I'm wanting him. I'm trying to save up for TFCon Chicago dangit!! :)

Oh whats up with the disassembled legs? Did you answer that and I missed it?

I just got mine yesterday. I too was on the fence of "I don't need this" it's great and looked awesome but I just felt I don't need it because metroplex sits on a shelf getting dusty. After getting him, I have no regrets. Last night I spent hours with him. He is so much fun I can't wait to get off work today and start playing with him again.
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805828)
Posted by Randomhero on July 15th, 2016 @ 9:12am CDT
Big Grim wrote:

Oh I have, comics are my media and the marvel stuff is great and it's one reason I want a grey/blue and purple Galvatron. Other reason is because of the way he was portrayed in IDW in the past.
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805829)
Posted by #Sideways# on July 15th, 2016 @ 9:20am CDT
I adore the fact that his Headmaster looks like Megatron. XD
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805830)
Posted by Randomhero on July 15th, 2016 @ 9:24am CDT
I kind of wanna get the Takara version of Galvatron because I like the deco and I'm very interested in seeing the bonus comic by Sakamoto. We got a preview of it in Skids with a tiny Megatron erupting from Leader Megatron
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805834)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 15th, 2016 @ 9:29am CDT
Galvatron was the one I wanted way back when the images first started appearing. I was just happy that his cannon mode was back, especially after that horrible Universe version.

His head actually doesn't look too bad without the helmet, to the point that I wish they would've just painted that purple and left out the helmet.

Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805835)
Posted by william-james88 on July 15th, 2016 @ 9:33am CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:Is the arm cannon assembly removable? So Galvatronus could use it? Also, the jet mode looks like it would work better without it.

Also, some wanted a toy deco of Galvatron, and as yo can see Takara did it last year for Galvatronus :)
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805839)
Posted by Tharag on July 15th, 2016 @ 9:51am CDT
Wow...!

I was already getting this toy no matter what anyway, but this gallery makes me feel all the more confident in that decision. The main thing I'd been worrying about was size and thinking that Galvatron deserved to be a Leader-Class figure. Damn, if he isn't one beefy Voyager-Class though, towing over the recent Cyclonus and looking perfectly capable of going toe-to-toe with Ultra Magnus.

I'm still a little disappointed with the head, or more accurately the helmet, but the cool thing about the Headmaster gimmick is that it's all the easier to replace it if some third party company eventually makes an alternative option.
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805844)
Posted by frogbat on July 15th, 2016 @ 11:01am CDT
I can assure you this guy is awesome in hand, definitely the best official iteration of galvatron thus far. The cannon is pretty good i thought and I do prefer this colour scheme to Takara's.

My gripes are as follows - badly cobbled together 3rd jet mode. The cockpit is pretty good and reminds me a bit of the cybertronian seekers. The aft section made up of the legs is rather bad.

In pix, the head and frame didn't seem that bad, in person I find it worse but does not ruin the figure. On a plus side, it will be very easy for 3rd party companies to produce a new head incorporating the head crest etc.

The legs section in canon mode don't stick together as well as I'd like.

Still, gripes aside he looks great. I have him battling CW ultra magnus whilst TR prime battles CW megatron.
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805847)
Posted by Randomhero on July 15th, 2016 @ 11:06am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Shyeah for a Silverbolt retool(which I did want but didn't leap on due to expenses at the time and now it's sold out everywhere or going for ridiculous aftermarket prices) I want this toy to have that deco. It'll come though probably. Be cool to see a comic two back with him and that new megatron coming with comic colors in the next couple years.
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805851)
Posted by william-james88 on July 15th, 2016 @ 11:13am CDT
Randomhero wrote:now it's sold out everywhere or going for ridiculous aftermarket prices

Its not going for a ridiculous amount on the proper aftermarket for this figure.

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_i ... 1000054533
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805855)
Posted by Randomhero on July 15th, 2016 @ 12:02pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_i ... 1000054533

How much is that American?
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805856)
Posted by william-james88 on July 15th, 2016 @ 12:06pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale_en/?page_i ... 1000054533

How much is that American?

Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805857)
Posted by Randomhero on July 15th, 2016 @ 12:07pm CDT
GAH! $170?!?! That's awful. I should just bother with robot kingdom. It's like $120 but I hate importing. I've had stuff lost
Re: New Galleries: Titans Return Voyager Galvatron with Nucleon (1805858)
Posted by william-james88 on July 15th, 2016 @ 12:09pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:GAH! $170?!?!

Thats just 10$ more than what he was going for originally. And robot kingdom has him for 160. So he's not sold out.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Cyberverse TCV-17 Tank Buster Jet Fire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse TCV-26 Turbo Change Autobot Jazz" on EBAY
Buy "HOT Cool FOR Transformers EarthRise Sunstreaker Tail 3D DIY Upgrade Weapon KITS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "3 - 2017 TRANSFORMERS AUTHENTICS : 4" OPTIMUS PRIME / MEGATRON / RATCHET FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME AUTOBOT TRUCK DIECAST 1:32 JADA HOLLYWOOD NEW! " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS MEGATRON  KINGDOM WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY WFC-K13 FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Bumblebee Adventures Deluxe Class Hot Rod Action" on EBAY