Wednesday, September 30th, 2015 1:28am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 38,325

The latter is the Japanese release deco of the Generations Combiner Wars partner in crime of the Leader class waves (whose gallery you can find here) - homaging the first appearance of the antlered Decepticon leader from Armada. The other figure is a re-offering, with new deco, of the G2 Laser Prime deluxe mold from the Reveal the Shield and United lines, and used by the TFCC for their exclusive Scourge figure. Black, red and teal has its appeal everywhere it seems - click on any image for the full works!

Transformers Legends Black Convoy

Transformers News: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron

Transformers Legends Armada Megatron

Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1730166)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 30th, 2015 @ 11:50am CDT
Va'al wrote:We brought you Legends LG14 Ultra Magnus in the latest update, how about two more figures from Takara Tomy Legends? The newest instalment of the Seibertron.com galleries feature two black box exclusives from the Tokyo Toy Show 2015: Deluxe Class Black Convoy and Leader Class Armada Megatron!

Transformers Legends Black Convoy

Scourge
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1730172)
Posted by Seibertron on September 30th, 2015 @ 12:14pm CDT
Makes me wish that Fun Pub had used Decepticon symbols on Scourge so that they'd be more true to their US and Japanese counterparts.

Might be finishing up the original Black Convoy's gallery today. :D
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1730178)
Posted by Seibertron on September 30th, 2015 @ 1:08pm CDT

LG-14 Ultra Magnus (updated pics)

LG-EX Armada Megatron (updated pics)

Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1730197)
Posted by Seibertron on September 30th, 2015 @ 3:10pm CDT
I also added the artwork, tech specs and mini-comics to LG-13 Megatron, LG-06 Sky-Byte and LG-07 Jetfire. You can click on the images below to view all of the cropped images from the back of their instructions.

Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1730390)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on October 1st, 2015 @ 11:03am CDT
Seibertron wrote:For those of you who wanted pics of LG-EX Armada Megatron and LG-14 Ultra Magnus with their G1 versions, here you go ... (you guys got the better part of my undiagnosed OCD ... this was the first thing I was thinking of this morning, so I had to get it off my mind!!!) :HEADHURTS: 8-}

LG-14 Ultra Magnus (updated pics)

LG-EX Armada Megatron (updated pics)

Someone should add Tidal Wave to the Armada Megatrons
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1730500)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 2nd, 2015 @ 12:57am CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:Someone should add Tidal Wave to the Armada Megatrons
Behold, Burning Megatron:

Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1730505)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on October 2nd, 2015 @ 2:23am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Stuartmaximus wrote:Someone should add Tidal Wave to the Armada Megatrons
Behold, Burning Megatron:

Cool, & the CW one too!

Btw is he being held up by that clear plastic stand? Coz I know some of that kibble can make him back heavy
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1743276)
Posted by william-james88 on November 21st, 2015 @ 12:24am CST
Seibertron.com is proud to bring you some great new galleries featuring the highly anticipated Takara Tomy exclusive Transformers Legends Nightbird Shadow, Slipstream and Blackarachnia. The first two are respectively based on the recent Generations/Legends Arcee and Windblade molds while Legends Blackarachnia is a Beast Wars themed redeco and retool of the slightly older Animated Blackarachnia mold (which was the latest mold sporting that name). This set of three lovely ladies serves as a sequel of sorts to the previous trifecta of female Transformers which was issued earlier this year all at once including Legends Arcee, Chromia, and Windblade. It seems that this is truly the year of the female Transformer at Takara and we could not be happier.

Transformers Legends Blackarachnia

Transformers Legends Nightbird Shadow

Transformers Legends Slipstream

Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1743277)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on November 21st, 2015 @ 12:33am CST
These look great; I love my Nightbird :x
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1743278)
Posted by Seibertron on November 21st, 2015 @ 12:53am CST

On that note, I did squeeze in time to do galleries of the original Takara variants of Beast Wars Blackarachnia and Tarantulas. There aren't a lot of pictures out there showing the differences between the Takara variants alongside the Hasbro versions, so hopefully my galleries will shine a little light on an area of 90s Transformers that isn't well documented or known. Hopefully I'll have those posted in the next couple of days for all of you to see.
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1743279)
Posted by ausbot on November 21st, 2015 @ 12:57am CST
I have all three and they are all fantastic
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1743280)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on November 21st, 2015 @ 1:01am CST
Seibertron wrote:Before someone says it, I know Blackarachnia's gallery really needs some shots of her with the current round of Beast Wars characters that have gotten the Generations treatment. I'm really behind on new galleries at the moment so I thought it'd be best to keep some of these galleries on the simple side for the time being. Masterpiece Tracks, Onslaught, Scattershot, Megatronus, and a slew of other products really need my attention over the next week so some of those extra group shots that I usually do are going to have to take a break for a little bit.

It's chill bro ;)^
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1743282)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on November 21st, 2015 @ 1:53am CST
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1743332)
Posted by Seibertron on November 21st, 2015 @ 9:21am CST
Autobot Roadburn wrote:Sorry, but I have to ask, Seibertron - Does that mean Onslaught is going to be released in the next week? I'm waiting to ship my Combaticon limbs until their boss gets in, he's my favorite.

Where did the limbs come in at? It seems I have the opposite problem. I got the Voyagers but no deluxes yet. My Voyagers came in through Entertainment Earth.
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1743359)
Posted by Flashwave on November 21st, 2015 @ 11:23am CST
Seibertron wrote:

BBTS.
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1743371)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on November 21st, 2015 @ 11:49am CST
Seibertron wrote:

Optibotimus said bbts got a small, early shipment of limbs, maybe others did as well...
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1743374)
Posted by Starsaber468 on November 21st, 2015 @ 11:52am CST
I'm kinda wondering how come thier pack-in comics aren't in their galleries yet
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1743381)
Posted by Flashwave on November 21st, 2015 @ 12:37pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

I can confirm, my Limbs are sitting in a pile of loot next to a large hammer...
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1743398)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on November 21st, 2015 @ 1:37pm CST
Seibertron wrote:

Yep, what everyone else said. BBTS.
Re: New Galleries: Toyko Toy Show 2015 Transformers Legends Black Convoy and Armada Megatron (1746003)
Posted by Seibertron on December 5th, 2015 @ 12:49pm CST
Starsaber468 wrote:I'm kinda wondering how come thier pack-in comics aren't in their galleries yet

I scanned them but forgot to include them. This has been rectified. Full scans as well as cropped sections are now in each of their galleries.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "1997 Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Figure Incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF 3 TRANSFORMERS POWER Of The Primes ~ Vector Prime Maximo Micronus FIGURES" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Barricade Counterpunch / Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of The Primes Deluxe Novastar" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS POWER OF THE PRIMES VOYAGER CLASS ELITA-1 E1139 / E0598" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Transmetals Optimal Optimus Primal incomplete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR OF CYBERTRON EARTHRISE BOMBSHOCK & GROWL 2pk" on EBAY
Buy "2006 Hasbro Transformers 1stMovie SeriesDeluxe Class6" Decepticon Divebomb Wal." on EBAY