New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Thursday, October 10th, 2019 9:05PM CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 17,493

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

We have some new galleries for you, this time it's Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Deluxe Class Spinister along with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute. Spinister is the most anticipated deluxe left to obtain by fans until we get Earthrise and should be out in December. While Battle Masters Singe and Shrute do not come with him, they are included in this gallery since both are based on Spinister's original target masters. Shrute's original name was Hairsplitter and he is thus a reference to Dwight's haircut on The Office. He came with the Skywarp set from Amazon. Singe is an individual Battle Master release. Clicking any image below brings you to the complete galleries. There are more galleries on the way like Apeface and Astrotrain, so stay tuned!

War for Cybertron: SIEGE Spinister (170 images) - Deluxe Class

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute


War for Cybertron: SIEGE Singe (71 images) - Battle Masters

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute


War for Cybertron: SIEGE Shrute (91 images) - Battle Masters

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute

Transformers News: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041493)
Posted by emlit on October 10th, 2019 @ 10:10pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:Also shouldn't this news post have been on the Earthrise thread, not this one?


While this makes sense, let’s be honest, we’re all reading both threads anyway. And truly, while it would be crazy busy, one War for Cybertron thread would probably do the trick - and save some page flipping.
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041494)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on October 10th, 2019 @ 10:45pm CDT
emlit wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:Also shouldn't this news post have been on the Earthrise thread, not this one?


While this makes sense, let’s be honest, we’re all reading both threads anyway. And truly, while it would be crazy busy, one War for Cybertron thread would probably do the trick - and save some page flipping.


To be honest, 'twas an oops on my part. #-o

It's in the right thread now, though! ;)^
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041498)
Posted by Flashwave on October 11th, 2019 @ 12:11am CDT
So, I found a Barricade in the wild in a veritable sea of Mirages and an Impactor. Didnt give Impactor a second thought to grab Barrocade, but now kinda wishing I did even though I know I hate that Tank. Decided 'Cade needed his little buddy so when I got home I decided to switch torsos on Aimless and Blowpipe to create an all-grey Battle Master Frenzy.
20191011_005146.jpg

20191011_005049.jpg

Also, you can totally use the half-handles to mount the guns flush with the car hood instead of sticking up 10 feet.
IMG_20191011_005618_01.jpg
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041500)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on October 11th, 2019 @ 1:08am CDT
Flashwave wrote:So, I found a Barricade in the wild in a veritable sea of Mirages and an Impactor. Didnt give Impactor a second thought to grab Barrocade, but now kinda wishing I did even though I know I hate that Tank. Decided 'Cade needed his little buddy so when I got home I decided to switch torsos on Aimless and Blowpipe to create an all-grey Battle Master Frenzy.
20191011_005146.jpg

20191011_005049.jpg

Also, you can totally use the half-handles to mount the guns flush with the car hood instead of sticking up 10 feet.
IMG_20191011_005618_01.jpg

I like what you did to make Barricade have a Frenzy. It looks really good ;)^ Though, now I want to pick up Barricade and the battlemasters needed just to have that awesome homage for the shelf... Sometimes I hate being part of a community that's so creative at finding fun ways to display figures :lol:
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041529)
Posted by omega666 on October 11th, 2019 @ 12:42pm CDT
Sorry. The music in the video was annoying and could not watch finish watching it.
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041544)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 11th, 2019 @ 5:15pm CDT
Messing around with Hound and Cromar is fun!
Plus a doggy. Because Hound is an animal lover.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041562)
Posted by emlit on October 11th, 2019 @ 11:57pm CDT
Anyone think the Siege tetrajet molds will be used again anytime soon - without battle damage (maybe third chapter of the trilogy *fingers crossed*)? I’d be inclined to pick up more.
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041571)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 12th, 2019 @ 4:12am CDT
emlit wrote:Anyone think the Siege tetrajet molds will be used again anytime soon - without battle damage (maybe third chapter of the trilogy *fingers crossed*)? I’d be inclined to pick up more.

The Coneheads are a likely candidate. Maybe another special 3 pack?
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041578)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 12th, 2019 @ 9:42am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
emlit wrote:Anyone think the Siege tetrajet molds will be used again anytime soon - without battle damage (maybe third chapter of the trilogy *fingers crossed*)? I’d be inclined to pick up more.

The Coneheads are a likely candidate. Maybe another special 3 pack?
Wouldn't the Coneheads more likely be made from the Earthrise Seeker mold instead? The Siege Tetrajet mold has no room for the Coneheads' coneheads to fit into the little space where the non-coneheaded heads fold away.
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041580)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 12th, 2019 @ 10:04am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:
emlit wrote:Anyone think the Siege tetrajet molds will be used again anytime soon - without battle damage (maybe third chapter of the trilogy *fingers crossed*)? I’d be inclined to pick up more.

The Coneheads are a likely candidate. Maybe another special 3 pack?
Wouldn't the Coneheads more likely be made from the Earthrise Seeker mold instead? The Siege Tetrajet mold has no room for the Coneheads' coneheads to fit into the little space where the non-coneheaded heads fold away.

Well, they could just go the partforming route. A cone hat that would serve as a tailfin for the vehicle mode, or something.
But most likely, some heavy remolding would be required.
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041582)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on October 12th, 2019 @ 10:09am CDT
Or the front end of the Tetrajet could be retooled into a collapsible head >:oP
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041584)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 12th, 2019 @ 10:20am CDT
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Or the front end of the Tetrajet could be retooled into a collapsible head >:oP
Then where would the robot mode stabilizers come from?
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041586)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on October 12th, 2019 @ 10:23am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Or the front end of the Tetrajet could be retooled into a collapsible head >:oP
Then where would the robot mode stabilizers come from?


Somewhere else. That is the beauty of retools.
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041589)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 12th, 2019 @ 10:29am CDT
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:Or the front end of the Tetrajet could be retooled into a collapsible head >:oP
Then where would the robot mode stabilizers come from?


Somewhere else. That is the beauty of retools.
Where else, though? Do you own the mold? The whole nose of the tetrajet is an integral component of the very structural integrity of the altmode kibble's placement in robot mode. Without the nose splitting in half and folding up to become the faux stabilizers, the altmode kibble can't securely lock into place in the robot mode.
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041590)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on October 12th, 2019 @ 10:38am CDT
Then simply turn the transformation around. Have the wings of the tetrajet substitute the folded nose pieces, with fake "wings" behind them for kibble. Just as Wingblade's design was just Thrust in cosplay, altering the structure of the figure is achievable while retaining cosmetic appearances. Just note the Coneheads were physically different to the standard seekers, beyond the titular aspect. Extra wings etc could easily be employed to get new results from the same mold.
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041592)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on October 12th, 2019 @ 11:51am CDT
I'm just going to say, I doubt the Coneheads are a safe enough bet to warrant 2 figures each because they're probably going to do Selects releases of them with the Earthrise mold, so I doubt we'd get them with the Tetrajet mold too. That said, I could somewhat see a remold to the backpack to facilitate the Coneheads' respective kibble
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041594)
Posted by Skritz on October 12th, 2019 @ 12:11pm CDT
I think Coneheads are for Earthrise because the jet mode more easily allow to remold their wings and tailfin rather than come up with a Cybertronian design for them.
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041604)
Posted by Stargrave on October 12th, 2019 @ 1:05pm CDT
The cone springloads or slides into the head. Pick your mold, problem solved.
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041617)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on October 12th, 2019 @ 3:00pm CDT
As much as I despise the "new" Earthrise mold, I agree that Coneheads are probably coming from it later next year, even though I would MUCH rather we get the rest of the Seekers from the Siege mold, and I'm just hoping that Ramjet makes the mold look good enough for me to get. With that in mind, the next uses I want to see from the Siege mold would be the Welcoming Committee, since they were only on Cybertron and therefore should have tetrajet alt modes like the Rainmakers. Another three pack with Sunstorm, Hotlink, and Bitstream would do the trick, or just Selects releases of them (as long as none of them are locked behind a dumb Red Card again, still annoyed about Redwing). I could see them doing those three and not Nacelle, given the remolding required for the original Nacelle being partially Conehead-based.
Re: New Galleries: WFC Siege Deluxe Class Spinister with Battle Masters Singe and Shrute (2041618)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 12th, 2019 @ 3:04pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:The cone springloads or slides into the head. Pick your mold, problem solved.


Eh, this.
They could also make his head split, like for ROTF Thrust.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
Twincast / Podcast #232:
"NYCC 2019"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "[Toys Hero] MISB Transformers Legends LG-64 Lione and Seaspray TT Ver." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Wolfwire and Brainstorm 100% Complete." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Overlord" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Daburu & Twinferno Figure Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Leader Class Sound blaster and Soundwave SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS LEADER CLASS TITANS RETURN DECEPTION REVOLVER & SIX SHOT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Breakaway Getaway Loose" on EBAY
Buy "KROK - TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN LOOSE/COMPLETE" on EBAY