New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus

New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus

Tuesday, August 25th, 2015 11:31am CDT

Categories: Site News, Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 41,139

And with only a couple of weeks left the the season finale, for the US at least, of Transformers: Robots in Disguise, Seibertron.com is proud to present an entirely unrelated gallery of one of the characters newly reintroduced to the TFverse in this iteration: Megatronus, in the 5-Step exclusive to Toys'R'Us Clash of the Transformers figure! Click on any of the images below to view the full gallery, as usual, and let us know what you make of this toy in the Energon Pub.

Clash of the Transformers Megatronus

Transformers News: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus

Transformers News: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus

Transformers News: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus

Transformers News: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus

Transformers News: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus

Transformers News: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus

Transformers News: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus

Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720811)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:24pm CDT
Still waiting on a good and proper Megatronus figure :BOT:
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720816)
Posted by .... on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:28pm CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Still waiting on a good and proper Megatronus figure :BOT:

Same here. >:oP
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720819)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:31pm CDT

Same here. >:oP

I know the warrior was announced, but it needs to be revealed and come out. I am notoriously impatient :BOT:
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720825)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:48pm CDT

Same here. >:oP

They've already done the reveals for the rest of the year, so next set of reveals will be later at some point >:oP
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720826)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:50pm CDT

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720829)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 25th, 2015 @ 2:57pm CDT

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Oh, yeah, I need me an awesome Thunderhoof, like, last week. If I never get one, tables will be flipped so hard, Prowl will be impressed [-(
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720832)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 3:00pm CDT

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Prowl ain't got nothin on the table flippin I will do if thunderhoof and others do not come out :BOT:
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720833)
Posted by .... on August 25th, 2015 @ 3:01pm CDT

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Patience is a virtue good sir. :lol:
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720835)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 25th, 2015 @ 3:03pm CDT

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Patience is a virtue good sir. :lol:

One I tend to ignore. I do not practice the patience that I preach sometimes, like right now :lol: :BOT:
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720840)
Posted by .... on August 25th, 2015 @ 3:31pm CDT

Same here. >:oP

Yeah I remember. i just want it to happen. Impatience :BOT:

Patience is a virtue good sir. :lol:

It's okay, I'm kinda the same way right now about UW Devy.
Anyways I think it would be cool if Takara made a Megatronus in the same class as that giant Optimus Prime they made.
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720919)
Posted by X3ROhour on August 26th, 2015 @ 1:06am CDT
WHAT'S THE FRIGGIN DEAL!?

no knees?
no poseablity?
no accuracy to scale or show?
weaponry is a joke.
did the makers just say "who gives a crud? kids don't notice anyway."

what the eff?

#-o
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720921)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 26th, 2015 @ 1:09am CDT
Z3ROhour wrote:WHAT'S THE FRIGGIN DEAL!?

no knees?
no poseablity?
no accuracy to scale or show?
weaponry is a joke.
did the makers just say "who gives a crud? kids don't notice anyway."

what the eff?

#-o

That's basically it, some corporate guy thought that to counter 'overly complex' transformations, was to remove them altogether :roll:
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720966)
Posted by Madeus Prime on August 26th, 2015 @ 12:01pm CDT
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720967)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 26th, 2015 @ 12:07pm CDT
Madeus Prime wrote:So much more potential in this mold then is utilized. I really dig this design and was planning on getting the Warrior version- Oh wait a second, that never existed despite being listed. :BANG_HEAD:

That should be the tag line for this series: 'You like that character? Forget it, their not gonna get a figure'
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720969)
Posted by Madeus Prime on August 26th, 2015 @ 12:29pm CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:

That would explain why we've got so many toys of characters I dislike immensely. I'm looking at you 'Bee.
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1720970)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on August 26th, 2015 @ 12:31pm CDT
Madeus Prime wrote:

It wouldn't be half as bad, if they would just scrap that easy-junk line :roll:

But, imagine, we're getting to a point where we can say 'when I was your age, we only had one bumblebee figure, and that had a waverunner!'
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1721006)
Posted by .... on August 26th, 2015 @ 2:36pm CDT
Madeus Prime wrote:

It wouldn't be half as bad, if they would just scrap that easy-junk line :roll:

I like Bumblebee, but he's overrated. Personally I think characters like Blurr should get more love.
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1721066)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on August 26th, 2015 @ 6:57pm CDT
Madeus Prime wrote:

It wouldn't be half as bad, if they would just scrap that easy-junk line :roll:

Hopefully he does come out as a warrior. And I do believe some characters need more time in the spotlight. There are other kid-appeal characters out there (looking at you hot shot, cheetor and Smokescreen) :BOT:
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1721071)
Posted by .... on August 26th, 2015 @ 7:06pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Agreed, whatever happened to Hot Shot?
Re: New Gallery: Clash of the Transformers 5-Step Megatronus (1721101)
Posted by LegendaryAntiHero on August 26th, 2015 @ 7:58pm CDT
SillySpringer wrote:

Agreed, whatever happened to Hot Shot?

We need Hot Shot to return

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S45 RUNG Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Battle Master Hasbro 2019 Rare" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise BOMBSHOCK & GROWL SLITHERFANG RUNG Battle Masters" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager size Blaster (+Steeljaw) MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Ultimate Gift Set (Combat Hero Optimus Prime, Jazz)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Vorath & Mindwipe Hasbro Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Head Robots Transformers Hot Head Duro-5 Military assault Driver parts" on EBAY