Transformers News: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair

Tuesday, February 19th, 2019 7:05PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 23,909

And to finally wrap up our coverage from Toy Fair 2019, we bring you our final gallery of the event: the Flame Toys figures! Toy fair had some of the currently available Flame Toys model kit figures out on display, such as the Attack Mode Optimus Prime, Starscream, IDW Optimus Prime, and Attack Mode Nemesis Prime, along with some of their upcoming figures like Thundercracker, Bumblebee, and IDW Megatron. Also on display were their larger action figure based Transformers, including the soon to be released Star Saber, IDW Optimus Prime, IDW Bomber Megatron, and the prototype for Victory Saber once more, though we are still anxiously awaiting colored shots of the new Victory Saber.

You can check out the full gallery by following this link, or you can click on any of the photos below to take you to the gallery itself. Let us know what you think!

Credit(s): Toy Fair 2019
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2011516)
Posted by Emerje on February 19th, 2019 @ 9:33pm CST

Emerje
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2011696)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 20th, 2019 @ 5:48pm CST
Emerje wrote:For a brief moment I thought the unpainted Megatron figure was Vector Prime. I'm sad now.

Emerje

We need the 13 here as kits. Onyx Prime especially
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2014547)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 13th, 2019 @ 7:42pm CDT
I'm excited cause Bee is gonna be out here at the end of the month, and I'll have him and IDW Prime coming home in April then hopefully.

with Thundercracker set for summer, I wonder who will be next? IDW Megatron, Hound, Devastator, and Skywarp all seemed to be around the same in terms of readiness for retail in the past few months, so I wonder when they are set to hit. I am ready for all 4 of those guys.

Also looking forward to seeing when we'll get the reveals of others in the concept stage like Windblade and G1 Prime
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015578)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 21st, 2019 @ 8:47pm CDT
After several months of teasing and images, we finally have some new pre-orders up for the latest Flame Toys Model Kit - IDW Autobot Megatron!

This new model kit is the 7th model kit to be available for order, following their Attack Mode Optimus Prime, Starscream, Attack Mode Nemesis Prime, IDW Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and Thundercracker. Megatron is based off of his appearance in the IDW More Than Meets The Eye and Lost Light comic book series after he became an Autobot during their Dark Cybertron crossover, an appearance that was designed by Alex Milne. The model kit will stand about 6 inches tall, and will be highly posable, though non-transformable, as is the norm with these kits.

You can find Pre-orders below from various site sponsors, with the price falling in around $49.99. Let us know if you are placing your pre-order below!

TFsource: https://tfsource.com/flame-toys/transfo ... atron-IDW/

Robot Kingdom: http://www.robotkingdom.com/4897054512353.html

Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015579)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 21st, 2019 @ 8:48pm CDT
Got my Pre-order in!
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015580)
Posted by Marcdachamp on March 21st, 2019 @ 8:51pm CDT
Are these models officially licensed?
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015582)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 21st, 2019 @ 8:58pm CDT
Marcdachamp wrote:Are these models officially licensed?

Yes they are
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015586)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on March 22nd, 2019 @ 12:44am CDT
Wait, six inches? Isn't that roughly Deluxe size?
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015588)
Posted by Nathaniel Prime on March 22nd, 2019 @ 5:06am CDT
Decepticon Stryker wrote:Wait, six inches? Isn't that roughly Deluxe size?

I think so, but 6 inches is the normal size for figures like Marvel Legends and such, and apparently model-building companies have started to join the 6-inch club
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015594)
Posted by william-james88 on March 22nd, 2019 @ 6:55am CDT
Nathaniel Prime wrote:
Decepticon Stryker wrote:Wait, six inches? Isn't that roughly Deluxe size?

So many jokes .... Must resist...
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015598)
Posted by Emerje on March 22nd, 2019 @ 7:28am CDT
Decepticon Stryker wrote:Wait, six inches? Isn't that roughly Deluxe size?

Pretty near it depending on the figure, though I'd be surprised if it's as small as 6" since these tend to be a little more than that. I just happen to have the first Prime kit on my desk and he's only a little smaller than Siege Voyager Megatron, by around a few millimeters, making it more like 7". I guess with all the dynamic posing they lose an inch.

Emerje
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015602)
Posted by SG Roadbuster on March 22nd, 2019 @ 8:53am CDT
i love the design.
i love the arc from the comics even more.
but it doesnt transform.
sorry Flametoys, Mastermind Creations gets my money again. Tyrantron transforms.
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015617)
Posted by Deadput on March 22nd, 2019 @ 12:15pm CDT
SG Roadbuster wrote:i love the design.
i love the arc from the comics even more.
but it doesnt transform.

He didn't transform in the comics either. Because god forbid Transformers actually transform in the comics these days.

So really it's accurate.
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015634)
Posted by Randomhero on March 22nd, 2019 @ 3:30pm CDT
Deadput wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:i love the design.
i love the arc from the comics even more.
but it doesnt transform.

So really it's accurate.

Hey plenty of transforming in the other books that were going on.

The MMC figures robot mode is also stupidly out of proportioned and inaccurate and the sad thing is no one knew what his altmode was so they just made up one and when Alex finally revealed it in his art book and on Twitter it was just Megatron laying down with his chest folded out. How did no one guess that?

I do own a handful of MMC figures(not that Megatron) but the more time has passed the more I see the flaws in their stuff. Everyone is just not proportioned well. Last thing I got was their cyclonus because I wanted a cool looking cyclonus and while I still enjoy him I just see him and see all his problems
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015639)
Posted by bvzxa on March 22nd, 2019 @ 4:56pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:
Deadput wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:i love the design.
i love the arc from the comics even more.
but it doesnt transform.

So really it's accurate.

Hey plenty of transforming in the other books that were going on.

Sounds like a personal problem to me. Last time I checked MMC Tyranntron is very popular and he fetches a pretty high price on the secondary market. I guess it's because of those odd proportions right?
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015644)
Posted by Randomhero on March 22nd, 2019 @ 5:35pm CDT
bvzxa wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Deadput wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:i love the design.
i love the arc from the comics even more.
but it doesnt transform.

So really it's accurate.

Hey plenty of transforming in the other books that were going on.

You’re a an idiot to buy on the secondary market becaaue he’s never been out of stock on a bunch of sites and he’s popular with people who desperately wanted an IDW Megatron.

Doesn’t change the fact his proportions and over all look is off and a lot of people who got or wanted him said they just won’t change him coz his altmode sucks.

I’m personally cool with tossing a sticker on an official Megatron. I have an imagination.
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015646)
Posted by bvzxa on March 22nd, 2019 @ 5:51pm CDT
Randomhero wrote:
bvzxa wrote:
Randomhero wrote:
Deadput wrote:
SG Roadbuster wrote:i love the design.
i love the arc from the comics even more.
but it doesnt transform.

So really it's accurate.

Hey plenty of transforming in the other books that were going on.

Your imagination is flawed. I wouldn't call someone an idiot for buying a transformer that transforms. Bottomline its a very good toy and no one is an idiot for buying one.
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015652)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on March 22nd, 2019 @ 8:10pm CDT
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015662)
Posted by bvzxa on March 22nd, 2019 @ 9:38pm CDT
AcademyofDrX wrote:Take it easy kids, there's room for both licensed non-transforming model kits and unlicensed third party figures. Personally, I'm glad that comic-based designs have any options at all. I'm holding out hope for a Furai Lost Light Rodimus, which I would prefer to Hot Flame and Calidus.

The kits are OK. Its one of those niche things to me that other companies at least made a transformable figure of. No hate I give credence to both.
Re: New Gallery - Flame Toys Figures and Model Kits from Toy Fair 2019 #tfny #hasbrotoyfair (2015665)
Posted by DeathReviews on March 22nd, 2019 @ 10:43pm CDT
Megatron eh? I'm-a gonna git me summa THAT

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #230 - The Search for Convoy
"The Search for Convoy"
Posted: Sunday, September 15th, 2019

Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Crash Combiner Primestrong" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise - Megatron, 100% Complete, With Box." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID BISK One Step Changers Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise RATCHET Mosc New deluxe rid" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Robots in Disguise Transformers Animated Leader Class Bulkhead Headmaster" on EBAY
Buy "PCC Commander CRANKCASE with DESTRONS Transformers Power Core Combiners" on EBAY
Buy "SERIES 4 TRANSFORMERS TINY TITANS GALVATRON VINYL MINI FIGURE & CARD RID" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Smokescreen - Complete" on EBAY