New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath

New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath

Wednesday, June 3rd, 2015 9:46pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 24,324

Seibertron.com is proud to present the gallery for Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath. This little guy is a retool of the Generations Legends Class Megatron. The retool in this case is a new Warpath head sculpt. Warpath can be found in Combiner Wars Wave 3 alongside Viper. Being a retool of Megatron, Warpath lacks his iconic chest turret but sports a nice arm cannon. You can compare this figure to the previous Legends Class Warpath from the 2008 Universe line here or his original G1 incarnation here. Click on any of the images to see the full gallery.

Generations Combiner Wars Warpath

Transformers News: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath

Transformers News: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath

Transformers News: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath

Transformers News: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath

Transformers News: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath

Transformers News: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath

Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1694201)
Posted by no-one on June 3rd, 2015 @ 9:52pm CDT
If anything, these new galleries remind me just how dope Deluxe Warpath is. I don't own the "Megapath" mold. I do like the Warpath deco better, I think its just more consistent than the Megatron release. Is this mold worth picking up?
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1694214)
Posted by skywarp23 on June 3rd, 2015 @ 10:15pm CDT
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1694236)
Posted by Seibertron on June 3rd, 2015 @ 11:10pm CDT
skywarp23 wrote:He fits in great with the scale of legends class figures. I got him to take the place of my deluxe size one,and am still happy about my choice.

I think this is a great Warpath. Would I have liked it to have the more traditional chest cannon? You bet! Was I disappointed when this was first announced? Yep.

But I was pleasantly surprised once I had this in hand. I really felt like I was photographing Warpath. I think it was his head that really did it for me. That and the fantastic color that stayed relatively true to the colors I expect a Warpath toy to have. If we didn't have the deluxe figure (who still needs a hand gun by the way), I'd be extremely disappointed with this. However, I've already got a couple of Warpath toys that I already like so I like this different interpretation of him.

My only regret with this gallery is that I missed an opportunity to sneak in the Bot Shots Warpath gallery finally and include him in the comparison shots. One day!
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1694258)
Posted by RhA on June 4th, 2015 @ 1:31am CDT
Take away the boobcannon and take away the Warpathiness! Beyond that-he looks pretty good. Better than I expected.
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1694306)
Posted by shajaki on June 4th, 2015 @ 7:01am CDT
Do these figures (Warpath, Huffer) give anyone else a Asia Premium vibe? I really like these. Maybe its just my rose colored glasses 8-}
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1694377)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 4th, 2015 @ 9:50am CDT
Well, one thing's for sure. This is the first Warpath to have the most cartoon-accurate shade of red. All the others are either too bright or too toy-accurate. This one's red is the darkest shade yet, making it the most show-accurate shade.
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1696459)
Posted by Va'al on June 9th, 2015 @ 1:36pm CDT
Can you deal with latest addition to the Seibertron.com galleries? Feast your optics on the four-in-one plastic monument to one of the mainstays of the Transformers: Leader Class Ultra Magnus, with Minimus Ambus! An all new mold, Ultra Magnus is based on the IDW Publishing comics design by Nick Roche and Alex Milne, with some additional Andrew Griffith touches, merging elements of Animated, MTMTE, Dreamwave and G1!

The ex-Enforcer of the Tyrest Accord boasts all sorts of accessories. Removable missile launchers that become a hammer, two separate weapons, and the ghost bot in the machine, Minimus Ambus himself, who converts from moustached robot to Cybertronian vehicle, and sits in the chest compartment of the Magnus armour (probably writing poetry and keeping it tidy). Click on any image below to view the full galleries, and make sure to check out the plastic rendition of the 1986 movie poster!

Generations Combiner Wars Ultra Magnus

Generations Combiner Wars Minimus Ambus

Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1696468)
Posted by Cyberpath on June 9th, 2015 @ 2:06pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Image

:APPLAUSE:
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1696472)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 9th, 2015 @ 2:21pm CDT
Sweet Primus I love this Magnus. I cannot say it enough! And as a comic reader, I love the Minimus Ambus figure. Great job Hasbro! :BOT:
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1696476)
Posted by Wheeljack808 on June 9th, 2015 @ 2:28pm CDT
Cyberpath wrote:
Va'al wrote:Image

:APPLAUSE:

YUUUUPPP That is pretty frickin boss. Nicely done! ;)
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1696477)
Posted by no-one on June 9th, 2015 @ 2:29pm CDT

So what was used to support the figures? Fishing line?

Very well done. Trying to get Unicron that level would have driven me to drink... more
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1696478)
Posted by shajaki on June 9th, 2015 @ 2:38pm CDT
Cyberpath wrote:
Va'al wrote:Image

:APPLAUSE:
If one image could sum up my childhood... :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN:
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1696479)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on June 9th, 2015 @ 2:40pm CDT
That picture takes the cake, really. This is a really cool gallery, although I'm surprised there's no comparisons with the old classics "white Prime" mould in terms of scale and such.

I wonder if this version can b e made to have the old Powered Convoy configurations if you detach the cab from the trailer. Sure, it's a mod, but not much of one and it looks like it could be possible.
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1696480)
Posted by Optimizzy on June 9th, 2015 @ 2:41pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:
Va'al wrote:Image

:APPLAUSE:
If one image could sum up my childhood... :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN:

oh man. I love this. gotta be my new favorite pic.
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1696497)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 9th, 2015 @ 3:20pm CDT
Wait, we need to see if Legends Magnus can fit in there somewhere.
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1696501)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on June 9th, 2015 @ 3:36pm CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:Wait, we need to see if Legends Magnus can fit in there somewhere.

Minimus is MUCH smaller than Legends class. Did you see him next to Legends Wheelie?
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1696502)
Posted by AutobotAlvaron on June 9th, 2015 @ 3:43pm CDT
Another BEAUTIFUL gallery! The '86 Movie crew is really shaping up! :D

This CW Magnus looks very nice, and I do want one very much. However, seeing him with his CHUG compatriots, his blatant hollowness, non-painted wheels, and plastic, do look inferior. That makes me a bit sad... :-(

Overall I like him, but some of these Combiner Wars figs have had too many cut-backs to them for their own good, and it leaves me feeling conflicted about them. :-?,
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1696507)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 9th, 2015 @ 3:57pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:

No! He can fit! You just gotta BELIEVE!
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1696512)
Posted by Madeus Prime on June 9th, 2015 @ 4:02pm CDT
Optimizzy wrote:
shajaki wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:
Va'al wrote:Image

:APPLAUSE:
If one image could sum up my childhood... :APPLAUSE: :BOWDOWN:

oh man. I love this. gotta be my new favorite pic.

Should be the new background for Seibertron.
Re: New Gallery: Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Warpath (1696537)
Posted by Seibertron on June 9th, 2015 @ 5:33pm CDT
Cyberpath wrote:
Va'al wrote:Image

:APPLAUSE:

Thanks everyone! It was a ton of work to set up this shot. Unicron fell on the poor Autobots several times, though it doesn't seem like anyone was damaged fortunately. Maybe I'll notice a paint scratch or something later but nothing glaring at the moment thankfully. I took more photos from this shot but it was way too much work to remove the fishing line from the picture that I used to hold Unicron and the Decepticons up above the Autobots. Here's a before pic of the same shot in a rare "behind the scenes of Seibertron.com's galleries" that I thought you guys might enjoy seeing.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY