New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp

Transformers News: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp

Monday, January 12th, 2015 3:27AM CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: Autobot032   Views: 35,981

Seibertron.com is proud to present our newest gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp

Skywarp is based off of the MP-11 mold, which permanently replaced the MP-03 mold, which was used the last time Skywarp received a Masterpiece release, back when Walmart carried them. You can see the differences between the MP-03 and MP-11 molds by clicking this link here, and then check out the full gallery of Takara-Tomy's newest high quality release by clicking on any of the mirrored images below.

Transformers Masterpiece Skywarp

Transformers News: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp

Transformers News: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp

Transformers News: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp

Transformers News: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp

Transformers News: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp

Transformers News: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp

Credit(s): Autobot032
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638193)
Posted by Deathsanras on January 12th, 2015 @ 5:54am CST
No photos of the Chinese instructions? :roll:
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638196)
Posted by Va'al on January 12th, 2015 @ 6:15am CST
Deathsanras wrote:No photos of the Chinese instructions? :roll:

Transformers Masterpiece Skywarp Gallery

Transformers Masterpiece Skywarp Gallery
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638203)
Posted by steve2275 on January 12th, 2015 @ 7:12am CST
beautiful
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638205)
Posted by Deathsanras on January 12th, 2015 @ 7:21am CST
Va'al wrote:
Deathsanras wrote:No photos of the Chinese instructions? :roll:

Transformers Masterpiece Skywarp Gallery

Transformers Masterpiece Skywarp Gallery

Apparently, it turns out that Chinese and Japanese are not actually the same thing.
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638234)
Posted by sol magnus on January 12th, 2015 @ 9:27am CST
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638241)
Posted by Counterpunch on January 12th, 2015 @ 9:43am CST
Got this; now I hope I am done forever buying MP Skywarps.
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638250)
Posted by Randomhero on January 12th, 2015 @ 10:07am CST
sol magnus wrote:Am I the only one who is perennially upset that Skywarp, Thundercracker and Starscream all had their tech spec scores switched perpetually into the future all the way back from '84? I know many people don't even look at em, but I always have.

yes. its just you.
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638256)
Posted by sol magnus on January 12th, 2015 @ 10:29am CST
Randomhero wrote:

yes. its just you.

Good to know. :roll:
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638279)
Posted by monstrinhotron on January 12th, 2015 @ 12:25pm CST
i want this very much. However i have the previous version with the flappy hip kibble and gimpy feet and i can't justify the cost to myself, let alone the wife.
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638280)
Posted by Seibertron on January 12th, 2015 @ 12:27pm CST

Just want to know if it's a limited run that has this problem or if all MP-11SW Skywarps have this problem.

Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638281)
Posted by Gallifreyan Autobot on January 12th, 2015 @ 12:29pm CST
it looks like he is about to push someone down twenty fights of stairs

lets have a contest of all the Sky-warps in existence of who can push someone down a flight of stairs the fastest ;) :lol:
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638282)
Posted by sol magnus on January 12th, 2015 @ 12:29pm CST
Seibertron wrote:Any of the rest of you have this version of Skywarp? Two of the ones that I got both had the same mold defect on his upper left forehead. There's a small bump in the plastic. I really want to swap heads with a Thundercracker but he's got a shiny painted finish and Skywarp has a plain plastic matte finish. Urgh.

Unfortunately, I won't even be ordering this for another two weeks. If no one shows up with one in the time it takes for me to get I'll be glad to help out in any way I can.
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638292)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 12th, 2015 @ 12:57pm CST

I know just the person to ask about this, and have sent him a PM to see if he could give his two cents on the matter.

If he doesn't respond, I know where else to contact him. ;)^
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638300)
Posted by Va'al on January 12th, 2015 @ 1:21pm CST
Deathsanras wrote:
Va'al wrote:
Deathsanras wrote:No photos of the Chinese instructions? :roll:

Transformers Masterpiece Skywarp Gallery

Transformers Masterpiece Skywarp Gallery

Wait, did I mix up the photos? Dang. I am so sorry. :(
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638331)
Posted by Counterpunch on January 12th, 2015 @ 2:58pm CST

I'll check mine tonight.
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638339)
Posted by Seibertron on January 12th, 2015 @ 3:17pm CST
Counterpunch wrote:

I'll check mine tonight.

Thanks CP!

I highlighted the flaw in the photo below.

Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638427)
Posted by Powered Convoy on January 12th, 2015 @ 7:35pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:

If he doesn't respond, I know where else to contact him. ;)^

I got your message. :D

I have 4, but I've only opened 1. It has the same little bubble there. I would have never noticed it had I not seen this picture. Doesn't bother me. Must be common to all of them.

Randy
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638430)
Posted by Counterpunch on January 12th, 2015 @ 7:40pm CST
Seibertron wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:

I'll check mine tonight.

Thanks CP!

I highlighted the flaw in the photo below.

Present on mine as well.
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638431)
Posted by sol magnus on January 12th, 2015 @ 7:44pm CST
Powered Convoy wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

If he doesn't respond, I know where else to contact him. ;)^

I got your message. :D

Randy

Just a question - please don't get upset. Why do you have 4?
Re: New Gallery: Masterpiece MP-11SW Skywarp (1638435)
Posted by megatronus on January 12th, 2015 @ 8:09pm CST
I wish the Decepticon symbols were consistent between the three. Same direction, same color, same outline. Oh well.

My two arrive Wednesday or Thursday, so... I'll also confirm. But it seems to be pretty consistent given the responses here.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #209 - Under Siege
"Under Siege"
Posted: Sunday, October 7th, 2018

Buy "Transformers Lost Light #1 RI-C 1:50 Megatron Variant IDW 2016 Paul Pope" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers platinum edition robots in disguise Bumblebee Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Legion Class Night Ops Bumblebee - 1 each (New)" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Transformers Generations Alt-Modes MISBag Series 2 Silver Cliffjumper" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Transformers Generations Alt-Modes MISBag  Series 2 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS LEADER CLASS SKYWARP AS SHOWN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Activator Combiners Sideswipe and Great Byte" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise: Grimlock Figure" on EBAY