New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw

New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw

Saturday, June 13th, 2015 2:07am CDT

Categories: Site News, Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 38,598

To start a new weekend, and a new set of galleries for a while, Seibertron.com focuses on the toyline for Transformers: Robots in Disguise, as we explore the recent offerings of the animated TV show in plastic form - despite their limited articulation, in some cases.

The first new addition is Three-Step Changer - or Hyperchange Hero - Steeljaw, self-appointed leader of the Decepticon pack of fugitives, and the latest iteration of the character across different classes. You can find the Warrior class gallery here, the One-Step changer here, Legion class over here and the Tiny Titan here. Click on any image below to view the full gallery, as usual!

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Steeljaw

Transformers News: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw

Transformers News: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw

Transformers News: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw

Transformers News: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw

Transformers News: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw

Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1698239)
Posted by shajaki on June 13th, 2015 @ 11:02pm CDT
Seibertron.com is proud to bring you some new galleries, featuring Robots In Disguise 1-Steps Night Ops Bumblebee, Ninja Mode Sideswipe, Thunderhoof, Fracture, and Drift! The Ninja's and Night Ops were first seen in the Transformers: Robots in Disguise Game App, while the other three are brand new and is the first Thunderhoof and Fracture cast in (transformable) plastic. See them below, and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the best galleries around!

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Ninja Mode Sideswipe

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Night Ops Bumblebee

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Thunderhoof

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Fracture

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Drift

Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1698379)
Posted by shajaki on June 14th, 2015 @ 1:11pm CDT
Seibertron is excited to add to our ever expanding Gallery Section: Robots In Disguise Legion Class Fixit and Underbite! The pair of these (as you'll see in the galleries) have already been released as 1-Step Changers, but some might find these more pleasing given the scale. See these fun little fellas below, and join us for a chat in the Energon Pub. There's lots to do at Seibertron.com!

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Fixit

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Underbite

Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1698429)
Posted by Slashercon on June 14th, 2015 @ 5:25pm CDT
Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1698442)
Posted by shajaki on June 14th, 2015 @ 6:40pm CDT
Slashercon wrote:Out of all the crummy/underwhelming/lackluster/let down figures I've seen from this toyline so far, the legion class figures are the only one that look like they are severely hampered in any way other than their size. I might actually contemplate getting Legion Fixit. Shame about the Decepticons of this show too. Quite a number had cool designs and they will most likely not even get decent toys.
I have Legion Fixit, and he's a goofy fun little figure. But I honestly suggest giving the Warrior Class figures a whirl. Bumblebee and Drift are good starts ;)
Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1698643)
Posted by Va'al on June 15th, 2015 @ 9:22am CDT
The next offering in the Seibertron.com galleries featuring toys from the Transformer: Robots in Disguise line brings us two rogue Warrior class robots from the show: Sideswipe and Jazz!

The former, a regular member of the cast, comes with a slick red paintjob, Japanese kanji clearly visible on the car mode and a sword - just like a teenager would, right? As for Jazz, the bulked up ex-hot head features a lance styled weapon and manic grin on the package art, along with the trademark colour scheme of blue, red and white. Click on any image below to view the full galleries.

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Sideswipe

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Jazz

Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1698675)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 15th, 2015 @ 10:44am CDT
Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1698698)
Posted by Seibertron on June 15th, 2015 @ 11:27am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:It really is unfortunate that Sideswipe has that issue with his shoulders. He is an amazing looking figure that just has 2 little flaws that really screw him up. :BOT:

I still think he's a pretty good figure. His neck bothered me more ... it just looks odd or is too big or something. Can't pinpoint what bothers me about it other than it just looks off. His shoulders weren't that bad. They wouldn't stay in place, but the shoulder joint was tight enough that I didn't find myself constantly fighting with it while posing him for the gallery, which is always my biggest concern with Transformers toys. As long as I can pull off great poses and the toy does more or less what I need it to do, I'm a happy Transformers website owner. :D
Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1698699)
Posted by Seibertron on June 15th, 2015 @ 11:29am CDT
Next stop after these galleries are the Transformers Adventures toys from Takara. I have the initial ones that are repaints half finished ... I don't think I'll have time to do Dreadwing, Bloody Knockout, Roadblock, Knockout, Shrapnel and Bombshell until after BotCon but we'll see where I end up at today after I take care of this past weekend's sales in the Seibertron.com Store.
Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1698701)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 15th, 2015 @ 11:37am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

I agree. I really do like him and he is one of 3 RiD guys I will buy (with Strongarm and Fixit). I dont really pose them much, so thats not a big concern. I will be really happy with him. :BOT:
Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1698709)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 15th, 2015 @ 12:14pm CDT
Man, the RiD line in general (arguably even Transformers in general) look so much worse than previous lines... and then here comes Fixit with ball joints out of the wazoo in a Legions figure.
Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1698711)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 15th, 2015 @ 12:16pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Image

Really helps when you have no legs to worry about :D :BOT:
Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1698713)
Posted by Seibertron on June 15th, 2015 @ 12:16pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Image

I love the little Fixit figure. He's great! Wish he was a little less happy, but still a fun little toy for a figure that has wheels for legs.
Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1698729)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 15th, 2015 @ 12:30pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

I do like him too. and for $6 American value, I'll gladly pick up the little guy. I plan on using my FoC Grimlock and, since by a fluck I have both beast hunters Bees, I'll use one of them to go with Warrior Strongarm, Sideswipe and this little guy. He's so cute and cuddly in a Drill tank mode-ish way :BOT:
Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1698739)
Posted by Evil Eye on June 15th, 2015 @ 12:36pm CDT
He really is cute as a button, isn't he?
Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1699120)
Posted by Va'al on June 16th, 2015 @ 9:28am CDT
Another addition to the Seibertron.com galleries from the Transformers: Robots in Disguise animated series toy line graces us this Tuesday, with one of the biggest Bumblebee figures in the last couple of years. Check out below a sample of the full gallery - which you can access by clicking on any of the images - for Super Bumblebee, the three-step changer that towers over his Hive of fellow 'bees!

Transformers: Robots In Disguise (2015) Super Bumblebee

Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1699126)
Posted by Jones on June 16th, 2015 @ 9:37am CDT
Va'al wrote:Image

Jerry: Why didn't you get the big one?

Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1699130)
Posted by Shockwave7 on June 16th, 2015 @ 9:46am CDT
Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1699132)
Posted by Metroplex79 on June 16th, 2015 @ 9:48am CDT
Va'al wrote:Image

If that giant Bee was a carrying case I would buy it.

It looks as if it could hold Legends and Deluxes. The forearms, the shins, and chest, even possibly the roof of the car behind the legs. If possible, even accessories storage in the shoulders and thighs.

Add some old school Mini-Con connection ports, and BAM, instant classic figure.

Even Prime-Optimus Maximus toy had more play value. IMO.
Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1699133)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 16th, 2015 @ 9:51am CDT
Shockwave7 wrote:'Super' size. 'Cuz if there's one thing we need, it's more Bumblebee figures....

He is the leader of the series after all... >:oP

And dang, he is big! Why?!
Re: New Gallery: Robots In Disguise 3-Step Steeljaw (1699137)
Posted by Solrac333 on June 16th, 2015 @ 10:20am CDT
So because ROTF leader Optimus Prime was hard to transform, we get this garbage. :BOOM:

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
"Planet of Junk"
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID Sideswipe Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Stomp And Chomp 20" Grimlock Dinosaur Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct-Bots AOE Dinofire Grimlock & Optimus Prime NIB" on EBAY
Buy "2015 TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE 30TH PLATINUM EDITION ONE SHALL STAND ONE SHALL FALL" on EBAY
Buy "New Playskool Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Mr. Potato Head - Bumble Spud" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 15BB Buzzworthy Bumblebee Hasbro Studio Series Sealed/New In Box" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mini Mixable Mashable Transformers Hightide Loose Figure nice" on EBAY