New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online

New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online

Friday, March 31st, 2017 10:44pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 22,107

This is big news since there are currently 0 other ways to get these toys unless you live in Taiwan.

Over at Sir Toys, they are selling Cyber Battalion Jetfire for $29.99 USD before shipping. They had Prowl too, but he is since sold out. While this store is known for its KO products, the store owner has claimed that these are legitimate. He has found them in Taiwan and is reselling them through his site.

Transformers News: New Generations Cyber Batalion Series Jetfire Available Online

Credit(s): sir toys

This article was last modified on Friday, March 31st, 2017 10:47pm CDT

Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1871085)
Posted by SirToys on April 2nd, 2017 @ 11:24am CDT
RAR wrote:Are the previous ones still around ?

I can get them here. (I took this pic).

IMG_20170331_193817.jpg

I might still be able to get Starscream at another location. There's also KOs of the 1st wave so be careful, but I think the colours are different.

I've put the word in for more so hit the want-list system. Since they're real they're more expensive here for some reason so higher upfront cost means I can't stock too many. I just pick them up as people request and as they remain available.
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1871141)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 2nd, 2017 @ 3:59pm CDT
SirToys wrote:
RAR wrote:Are the previous ones still around ?

I can get them here. (I took this pic).

IMG_20170331_193817.jpg

That Cyber Commander Optimus Prime is the Wave 2 redeco, not the Wave 1 original. You can tell by the silver arms and grill, while the original has them red and blue respectively.
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1872446)
Posted by william-james88 on April 6th, 2017 @ 9:43pm CDT
Are any of you still looking for the brand new Generations Cyber Battalion Prowl and even the previous Cyber Batalion figures that were never disributed at big box stores in the west? Well you can now get them for decent prices from the comfort of your own home. They have popped up at Transfan2's Shop'n Look, an online store which caters to Transformers fans. Prowl and the other Voyager size figures like Grimlock, Megatron and Starscream are 22.99, which is cheaper than the $30 price tag they have at Unviersal Studios. The Leader sized figures like Optimus and Bumblebee are $32.

Let us know if this helps!

Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1872450)
Posted by EmirateXaaron on April 6th, 2017 @ 9:58pm CDT
Oh man, I live about 25 minutes from his brick and mortar store. I might have to run in and pick up that Prowl, because I love the sculpt.
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1872455)
Posted by Sigmus Prime on April 6th, 2017 @ 10:20pm CDT
Both product URLs link to Prowl's listing, jsyk. :P

Prowl actually looks pretty cool, to be honest. The blue's an interesting choice of color. And I like how similar Jetfire is to the G1 toy.
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1872457)
Posted by william-james88 on April 6th, 2017 @ 10:25pm CDT
Sigmus Prime wrote:Both product URLs link to Prowl's listing, jsyk. :P

Really? When you click on Jetfire's 24.99 price, it brings you to Prowl? Please let me know.
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1872459)
Posted by Emerje on April 6th, 2017 @ 10:45pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Sigmus Prime wrote:Both product URLs link to Prowl's listing, jsyk. :P

Prowl works for me, but Jetfire's link just takes me to a store page with no items. Looks like Jetfire is sold out.

I kinda want Prowl, but I really don't need him for $35.

Emerje
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1872460)
Posted by william-james88 on April 6th, 2017 @ 10:47pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sigmus Prime wrote:Both product URLs link to Prowl's listing, jsyk. :P

I kinda want Prowl, but I really don't need him for $35.

Emerje

Yup, sold out now :(
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1872502)
Posted by griftimus prime on April 7th, 2017 @ 6:22am CDT
i want these but not for those prices
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1872522)
Posted by ScottyP on April 7th, 2017 @ 9:17am CDT
Between Jetfire on ST the other day and now Prowl and OP here, got caught up again on these. Thanks for pointing this out! I've bought from TF2's shop several times online but still forget to check it regularly. Solid place and never had an issue with an order :)
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1872755)
Posted by SirToys on April 8th, 2017 @ 3:46am CDT
Group pic.

IMG20170407214508_Cyber_Battalion.jpg
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1872790)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 8th, 2017 @ 11:14am CDT
SirToys wrote:Group pic.

IMG20170407214508_Cyber_Battalion.jpg

Did you or whoever took this photo not have that bigger Bumblebee?
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1872992)
Posted by SirToys on April 9th, 2017 @ 6:12am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Did you or whoever took this photo not have that bigger Bumblebee?
In a few days I'll pic one up. (The store is on the other side of town).
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1873269)
Posted by Zeedust on April 10th, 2017 @ 12:01am CDT
SirToys wrote:
In a few days I'll pic one up. (The store is on the other side of town).

What about Megatron and/or Starscream?
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1873550)
Posted by ScottyP on April 10th, 2017 @ 8:46pm CDT
IMG_20170410_214343.jpg

This pleases me. It might not take much effort to retool this into a Prowlastator torso.
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1873638)
Posted by Kurona on April 11th, 2017 @ 7:39am CDT
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1873642)
Posted by ScottyP on April 11th, 2017 @ 8:00am CDT
Kurona wrote:It looks to me like it'd need so much retooling you'd end up just starting from scratch... but he looks good in group photos =P~
Nah. One extra pin/pivot in the waist area to open up for a Devastator head needed, which could fit in the big empty cavity in the middle of him. Add some inner leg panels like Hook's and a couple more tabs and it'd be real close.
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1874233)
Posted by SirToys on April 13th, 2017 @ 9:25am CDT
The Commander Bumblebee is bigger than Optimus :shock:

IMG_20170413_204327.jpg
Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1874235)
Posted by RAR on April 13th, 2017 @ 9:57am CDT
The Big Optimus seems to have been changed to homage the Movie Prime (with flames even) But I can't see any changes on Big-Bunmblebee.

Re: New Generations Cyber Battalion Series Jetfire Available Online (1874238)
Posted by william-james88 on April 13th, 2017 @ 10:09am CDT
RAR wrote:Big Optimus looks nice in both deco's I can't pick between them really which I like more.

Thats because he isnt a new release, this distributor just got more of that older one since people wanted it.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Chase Brush Fire Boulder Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kre-O 30662 Ratchet new sealed hasbro unopened 187 pieces" on EBAY
Buy "ULTRA MAGNUS Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class 2021" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O TRANSFORMERS LOT IRONHIDE & MEGATRON KREON BATTLE CHANGER SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots in Disguise Autobot Ratchet Deluxe Action Figure " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS SALVAGE, Griffin Rock Construction Team Flip Racer 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Battle In Moon Light Cyberverse Optimus Prime Trailer Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bulkhead Takara Tomy MISB MINT" on EBAY