Thursday, April 6th, 2017 9:44pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 21,558

Are any of you still looking for the brand new Generations Cyber Battalion Prowl and even the previous Cyber Batalion figures that were never disributed at big box stores in the west? Well you can now get them for decent prices from the comfort of your own home. They have popped up at Transfan2's Shop'n Look, an online store which caters to Transformers fans. Prowl and the other Voyager size figures like Grimlock, Megatron and Starscream are 22.99, which is cheaper than the $30 price tag they have at Unviersal Studios. The Leader sized figures like Optimus and Bumblebee are $32.

Let us know if this helps!

Transformers News: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store

Credit(s): Transfan2's Shop'n Look

This article was last modified on Thursday, April 6th, 2017 11:37pm CDT

Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1872450)
Posted by EmirateXaaron on April 6th, 2017 @ 9:58pm CDT
Oh man, I live about 25 minutes from his brick and mortar store. I might have to run in and pick up that Prowl, because I love the sculpt.
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1872455)
Posted by Sigmus Prime on April 6th, 2017 @ 10:20pm CDT
Both product URLs link to Prowl's listing, jsyk. :P

Prowl actually looks pretty cool, to be honest. The blue's an interesting choice of color. And I like how similar Jetfire is to the G1 toy.
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1872457)
Posted by william-james88 on April 6th, 2017 @ 10:25pm CDT
Sigmus Prime wrote:Both product URLs link to Prowl's listing, jsyk. :P

Really? When you click on Jetfire's 24.99 price, it brings you to Prowl? Please let me know.
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1872459)
Posted by Emerje on April 6th, 2017 @ 10:45pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Sigmus Prime wrote:Both product URLs link to Prowl's listing, jsyk. :P

Prowl works for me, but Jetfire's link just takes me to a store page with no items. Looks like Jetfire is sold out.

I kinda want Prowl, but I really don't need him for $35.

Emerje
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1872460)
Posted by william-james88 on April 6th, 2017 @ 10:47pm CDT
Emerje wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Sigmus Prime wrote:Both product URLs link to Prowl's listing, jsyk. :P

I kinda want Prowl, but I really don't need him for $35.

Emerje

Yup, sold out now :(
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1872502)
Posted by griftimus prime on April 7th, 2017 @ 6:22am CDT
i want these but not for those prices
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1872522)
Posted by ScottyP on April 7th, 2017 @ 9:17am CDT
Between Jetfire on ST the other day and now Prowl and OP here, got caught up again on these. Thanks for pointing this out! I've bought from TF2's shop several times online but still forget to check it regularly. Solid place and never had an issue with an order :)
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1872755)
Posted by SirToys on April 8th, 2017 @ 3:46am CDT
Group pic.

IMG20170407214508_Cyber_Battalion.jpg
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1872790)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 8th, 2017 @ 11:14am CDT
SirToys wrote:Group pic.

IMG20170407214508_Cyber_Battalion.jpg

Did you or whoever took this photo not have that bigger Bumblebee?
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1872992)
Posted by SirToys on April 9th, 2017 @ 6:12am CDT
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Did you or whoever took this photo not have that bigger Bumblebee?
In a few days I'll pic one up. (The store is on the other side of town).
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1873269)
Posted by Zeedust on April 10th, 2017 @ 12:01am CDT
SirToys wrote:
In a few days I'll pic one up. (The store is on the other side of town).

What about Megatron and/or Starscream?
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1873550)
Posted by ScottyP on April 10th, 2017 @ 8:46pm CDT
IMG_20170410_214343.jpg

This pleases me. It might not take much effort to retool this into a Prowlastator torso.
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1873638)
Posted by Kurona on April 11th, 2017 @ 7:39am CDT
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1873642)
Posted by ScottyP on April 11th, 2017 @ 8:00am CDT
Kurona wrote:It looks to me like it'd need so much retooling you'd end up just starting from scratch... but he looks good in group photos =P~
Nah. One extra pin/pivot in the waist area to open up for a Devastator head needed, which could fit in the big empty cavity in the middle of him. Add some inner leg panels like Hook's and a couple more tabs and it'd be real close.
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1874233)
Posted by SirToys on April 13th, 2017 @ 9:25am CDT
The Commander Bumblebee is bigger than Optimus :shock:

IMG_20170413_204327.jpg
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1874235)
Posted by RAR on April 13th, 2017 @ 9:57am CDT
The Big Optimus seems to have been changed to homage the Movie Prime (with flames even) But I can't see any changes on Big-Bunmblebee.

Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1874238)
Posted by william-james88 on April 13th, 2017 @ 10:09am CDT
RAR wrote:Big Optimus looks nice in both deco's I can't pick between them really which I like more.

Thats because he isnt a new release, this distributor just got more of that older one since people wanted it.
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1874493)
Posted by RAR on April 14th, 2017 @ 3:39pm CDT

But that does beg the question if Sirtoys simply got more of the old one and it's not a repaint (like Optimus) is there going to be a Bee repaint too ? I'm sure there was some rumour of a Battalion Skywarp I read somewhere or other sometime... I think having all 3 Seekers in the same mould would be a an encouragement for more people to get them all.

I won't hold my breath but that Grimlock would look decent in G1 or RID colours too.
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1874993)
Posted by william-james88 on April 17th, 2017 @ 1:12pm CDT
If people are still looking for these, this site has all of them except for starscream

https://www.google.com/url?hl=en&q=http ... 1d3oBxD4dw
Re: New Generations Prowl and Other Cyber Battalion Figures Available Online in US Based Store (1875002)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 17th, 2017 @ 2:25pm CDT
RAR wrote:I assume you intended to quote the part about Bee and scrub the part about Optimus rather than the opposite ?

I don't think Commander Bumblebee is getting a redeco, as the new wave is half the size of the first, for both size classes it seems. Although... It's entirely possible that the first Battalion wave was supposed to be split in two, like so:

1299 Optimus Prime
1300 Bumblebee
1301 Megatron

1793 Grimlock
1794 Starscream

Instead they all got released at the same time.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers TITANS RETURN G1 IDW Windcharger Gnaw Action Figure No Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Bluestreak, 100% Complete, MIB" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Combiner Wars Voyager Battle Core Optimus Prime (Maximus) MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Blackjack and Hyperdrive MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "transformers combiner wars hound" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class - Bombshell Lot" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME RATCHET Shattered Glass Transformers War for Cybertron WFCGS-17" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Seacon Overbite Takara Tomy Piranacon in USA" on EBAY