New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues!

New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues!

Wednesday, December 17th, 2008 11:20am CST

Categories: Toy News, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 42,624

The online store toy Workers has new pre-orders for upcoming TakaraTomy Transformers products. First off are the first two Henkei legends figures sets:
TRANSFORMERS C-18 ATTACK TEAM MINIBOTS
Beachcomber, Bumblebee and Brawn

TRANSFORMERS C-19 SPY TEAM MINIBOTS
Cosmos, Wheely and Warpath

And new Transformers G1 cassettes reissues!
These will be a big hit for those that still need some G1 cassettes.
TRANSFORMERS CASSETTE BIG MISSION
Ravage and Lazerbeak
Eject and Rewind

To see the pre-orders and images just click here.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): ToyWorkers

This article was last modified on Wednesday, December 17th, 2008 11:21am CST

Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851826)
Posted by Roadbuster on December 17th, 2008 @ 11:22am CST
Dangit! You beat me to it!

Anyways. I already have 2 Ravages and a Laserbeak... But I really want Eject and Rewind. WHy TT! Why not Slugfest and Overkill instead of Ravage and Laserbeak? :sad:
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851829)
Posted by dabattousai on December 17th, 2008 @ 11:26am CST
Well I got those cassettes sealed with the Commemorative Soundwave, so I will most like need to preorder them just to have them outside the box. I also wouldn't mind Blaster's cassettes either. Wish they reissued Ratbat, Frenzy and Rumble though.
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851830)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 17th, 2008 @ 11:27am CST
Roadbuster wrote:Dangit! You beat me to it!

And to think I had a 5 min interruption.... Dead Metal highe speed news - when ever I feel like it! :P
And on your second one, yea I already have those I want them combiners.
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851831)
Posted by It Is Him on December 17th, 2008 @ 11:27am CST
Cassettes are a must own.
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851840)
Posted by Samsonator on December 17th, 2008 @ 11:43am CST
Can't wait to see how the Henkei minibots are painted, since the Universe ones are made of win. As for the Cassettes, I'd be vastly more appreciative of it if they used Rumble and/or Frenzy instead of yet another Ravage and Laserbeak, or if I owned Blaster... I should get the ball rolling on that one...
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851843)
Posted by Neurie on December 17th, 2008 @ 11:46am CST

They should re-isue the cassetes Dail and Zaur who combine to form Legout

http://www.toyarchive.com/Transformers/ ... teMIB.html

http://www.toyarchive.com/Transformers/ ... teMIB.html
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851850)
Posted by Neurie on December 17th, 2008 @ 12:03pm CST
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851864)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on December 17th, 2008 @ 12:16pm CST
Ah, we can only dream about those Dino Cassettes... :)

And I'm quite surprised with that move, using Legends figures for the Mini-Bots. Wait, that means Bumblebee has two entries in the Henkei line! What are the odds?

And now for those who want a small laugh, the Japanese names of some of the Mini-Bots:

Bumblebee = Bumble
Brawn = Gong
Cosmos = Adams

The rest is unchanged. :P
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851865)
Posted by Chaoslock on December 17th, 2008 @ 12:17pm CST
Wow, I'll definitely buy the casettes!

Will they be henkeis or encores?
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851883)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on December 17th, 2008 @ 12:45pm CST
Chaoslock wrote:Wow, I'll definitely buy the casettes!

Will they be henkeis or encores?

Encore, I assume, because it was said that these are reissues.

Pass, only because I was able to pick up the TRU reissue Soundwave released during Classics 1.0 (which had Laserbeak and Ravage).

As for the minibots... Might pick up Cosmos if I see it, but with my interest in Legends in general being what it is, it'd be better to pass on the Henkei set.
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851890)
Posted by UltraPrimal on December 17th, 2008 @ 1:06pm CST
Arg! They got my hopes up. Why reissue those by themselves? People who'ld buy cassettes by themselves already own Soundwave and/or Blaster. In any case, they probably already have these. Why not reissue some rarer cassettes?
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851905)
Posted by Judge Deliberata on December 17th, 2008 @ 1:40pm CST
This is great news, I've wanted a Rewind/Eject pairing for a while now. Must mean Blaster's on the horizon, we can hope.

While I understand some people may be hesitant about Ravage and Laserbeak...come on folks, the dino cassettes? Let's get Rumble, Frenzy, Buzzsaw and Ratbat back out there first. :P
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851924)
Posted by shockwave13 on December 17th, 2008 @ 1:59pm CST
The only cassette that I want that is Rewind, but I also need Steeljaw. I lost these 2.

I have Eject and Ramhorn.

I got Ravage and Rumble. I could use a Frenzy, Ratbat, Slugfest, Overkill. I threw these 4 out at some point in time, dunno why.

Don't want Squawkbox or Slamdance, got those already.

Even the rare cassettes would be nice.
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851933)
Posted by Mandamus on December 17th, 2008 @ 2:24pm CST
Warpath is on the spy team? A tank? As a spy? Really? I guess he is a mini-tank.

I like the cassette reissues. Even more motivation to get that Encore Soundwave.
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851949)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on December 17th, 2008 @ 2:48pm CST
Excellent. This is my chance to finally obtain Rewind & Eject. I already have an original Ravage & s re-issue Laserbeak, so I don't need them. Finally I'll get some Cassetticons for Blaster!
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851986)
Posted by Windsweeper on December 17th, 2008 @ 3:37pm CST
Don't supppose this means we'll get repaints of the Cobalt Sentry duo whose names escape me at the moment.

Eject and Rewind sound promising.
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (851987)
Posted by Stormrider on December 17th, 2008 @ 3:42pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Ah, we can only dream about those Dino Cassettes... :)

Bumblebee = Bumble
Brawn = Gong
Cosmos = Adams

The rest is unchanged. :P

I am curious where the name "Adams" came from. Was there a rocket called Adams?
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (852040)
Posted by Brakethrough on December 17th, 2008 @ 4:45pm CST
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (852056)
Posted by First-Aid on December 17th, 2008 @ 5:10pm CST
Brakethrough wrote:Wait...Beachcomber is on the attack team and Warpath is on the spy team? Are the Autobots TRYING to fail?

Whoa...good point dude...no wonder they lost Cybertron in 2005...

err...in the future....

ummm...in the past future continuit....oh my I've gone crosseyed... :shock:
Re: New Henkei figures and Cassettes reissues! (852090)
Posted by Diem on December 17th, 2008 @ 6:48pm CST
Stormrider wrote:
I am curious where the name "Adams" came from. Was there a rocket called Adams?

Adams may come from Adamski, a name used by UFO fans for a certain type or shape of UFO. Lemme check Teletraan...

...yep, George Adamski.

These packs are fantastic. I can't wait.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Megatron & Grimlock - NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Voyager Vector Prime 2005 and Cybertron Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Takara Legends LG36 Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "SCOURGE! Transformers Titans Return! Deluxe Class, Brand New!" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2013 TRANSFORMERS Machine Wars G1 Rainmakers Hotlink Single Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Titans Return Titan Master Skytread New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "ThreeZero Studio ThreeA 3A Transformers Bumblebee Movie  DLX Diecast BLITZWING" on EBAY