New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier

New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier

Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 11:57am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,558

Good news for all you translucent figure enthusiasts! Seibertron has added Deluxe Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier to our ever expanding galleries. Both figures were mail-in exclusives from the Million Publishing Transformers Generations books. Full high quality galleries can be found at the links and images below.

Ghost Starscream (Deluxe Class, Exclusives)
Transformers Henkei

Electro Disruptor Ligier (Deluxe Class, Exclusives)
Transformers Henkei

This article was last modified on Monday, April 16th, 2012 12:06pm CDT

Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier (1362773)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 27th, 2012 @ 1:42pm CDT

Also, wish there were pics of Ghost Starscream with Waspinator. ;)
Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier (1362775)
Posted by Mkall on March 27th, 2012 @ 1:47pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:Bit of trivia: Electro Disruptor Ligier was repurposed as Shattered Glass Mirage, and so functions as both a toy for an invisible G1 Mirage and a to for SG Mirage. 8)

Also, wish there were pics of Ghost Starscream with Waspinator. ;)

And that's where he stands in my collection.

He's quite a fun figure.
Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier (1362806)
Posted by DISCHARGE on March 27th, 2012 @ 2:57pm CDT
Man, do I love the Classics Mirage toy. I'm a little surprised Dragstrip and Fracture didn't make it into the foto shoot.

The amount of times I've thought about getting Ghost Starscream too. That thing looks awesome. Would have been cool to see the ehobby G1 ghost Screamer in the gallery like the EDL gallery(yeah, I know the clear G1 Mirage is KO).

All in all, it's like candy for the eyes.
Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier (1362822)
Posted by Seibertron on March 27th, 2012 @ 3:26pm CDT

I completely forgot about Drag Strip ... and I've got Fracture, but have never done galleries yet of those Walmart movie/classics exclusives. Fracture is waiting for me to bust open my MOSC Go-Bots Crasher for a gallery.
Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier (1362837)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 27th, 2012 @ 3:48pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:I'll try to remember to pull out Waspinator as well for a few additional comparison pics.
f you got it, Beast wars Telemocha Series Waspeeter is the best version of Waspinator to use, being the most show-accurate to an impressive degree. 8)
Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier (1362872)
Posted by Seibertron on March 27th, 2012 @ 4:51pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:

Just for you ... I'll use this one my friend! Or perhaps I'll use that one in the Henkei gallery, and the original Waspinator in the G1 gallery.
Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier (1362890)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 27th, 2012 @ 5:23pm CDT
Sparkly. :ic$: I've never been a big fan of transleuscent figures, but you sure do make them look nice.
Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier (1363018)
Posted by Stormrider on March 27th, 2012 @ 8:39pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:These galleries will probably get an update in the next week or two. I'm planning on busting out the e-Hobby G1 "ghost" Starscream, Masterpiece Ghost Starscream, and the e-Hobby Binaltech clear Ligier. I'll try to remember to pull out Waspinator as well for a few additional comparison pics.

e-Hobby BT Mirage is one of my favorites. That figure came out very well in bot and alt mode.
Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier (1363096)
Posted by Screamfleet on March 28th, 2012 @ 12:04am CDT
Clear figures can look really nice sometimes, these two are a good example of it.
Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier (1371067)
Posted by Rated X on April 20th, 2012 @ 12:43am CDT
Stormrider wrote:

If you are going to bring your "portable studio" to Botcon, I can bring my Crasher for you to shoot those photos. That way you can keep yours sealed MOSC. Just bring your Fracture. Let me know...
Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier (1371088)
Posted by Seibertron on April 20th, 2012 @ 2:57am CDT
Rated X wrote:
Stormrider wrote:

Thanks for the offer Rated X. That is very thoughtful of you. Unfortunately, I don't have a portable studio. I'll be doing the galleries of the toys when I get home early next week.

I also don't like to keep figures MISB. Even my BotCon 1994 G2 Breakdown will be freed from his plastic prison one day very soon.
Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier (1371092)
Posted by RhA on April 20th, 2012 @ 4:14am CDT
Waspinator! Why not Scourge as well?

Also, damn your beautiful seeker collection.
Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier (1371185)
Posted by Seibertron on April 20th, 2012 @ 10:25am CDT
RhA wrote:Waspinator! Why not Scourge as well?

Also, damn your beautiful seeker collection.

Scourge was included with the original pics ...

You guys will be happy to know that I finished up the pics of Ghost Starscream with Waspinator earlier this week. I used original Waspinator with e-Hobby G1 Ghost Starscream's gallery and Telemocha Waspinator with Henkei Ghost Starscream's gallery. I'll add in the pics to this gallery when I post Masterpiece Ghost Starscream and e-Hobby G1 Ghost Starscream's galleries.
Re: New Henkei Galleries: Ghost Starscream and Electro Disruptor Ligier (1371384)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 20th, 2012 @ 10:15pm CDT
I only half-heartedly bought that Mirage for my SG collection. He is so much nicer out of package than it seems he should be. Really nice figure.
:BOT:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Powerglide Legends Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars MOTORMASTER Bio Card" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers TITANS RETURN G1 IDW Windcharger Gnaw Action Figure No Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Lot Onslaught Moonracer Rook Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Bluestreak, 100% Complete, MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Sunstreaker (Optimus Maximus) MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "TransFormers Generations Series Megatron & Optimus Prime" on EBAY