New HFTD Galleries: Payload and Night Ops Ratchet

New HFTD Galleries: Payload and Night Ops Ratchet

Friday, July 9th, 2010 8:21pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 43,658

The most comprehensive galleries online just keep getting bigger and bigger! Seibertron has updated his galleries with Payload and Night Ops Ratchet. Payload is a repaint of the wonderful ROTF Long Haul mold and Night Ops Ratchet is another repaint in the long line of Movie Ratchet repaints. Click on the images below to see the galleries!

Payload

Night Ops Ratchet

Which galleries are coming next? Stay tuned to Seibertron.com to find out!

This article was last modified on Saturday, July 10th, 2010 5:22pm CDT

Re: New HFTD Galleries: Payload and Night Ops Ratchet (1096106)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 9th, 2010 @ 8:28pm CDT
Fighting urge to buy black versions of toys...hate you HASBRO.... :sad: :-x

If I can find it on sale or clearance...
Re: New HFTD Galleries: Payload and Night Ops Ratchet (1096137)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on July 9th, 2010 @ 9:37pm CDT
Boy, do I love my Payload.
Re: New HFTD Galleries: Payload and Night Ops Ratchet (1096163)
Posted by Blurrz on July 9th, 2010 @ 11:28pm CDT
That mold is immortal..
Re: New HFTD Galleries: Payload and Night Ops Ratchet (1096193)
Posted by Prime Riblet on July 10th, 2010 @ 3:54am CDT
I am far more impressed by the new Ratchet repaint than I thought I would be. I think that sucker looks great.

Payload is really good too, and I like how they made the paint apps look worn and muddy. I also like the way the blades are colored rather than the plain clear on the Long Haul version.

I don't need extras of either of these molds, but I can see their value.
Re: New HFTD Galleries: Payload and Night Ops Ratchet (1096207)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on July 10th, 2010 @ 5:53am CDT
I'm mildly interested in Payload because I'm building up my Constructicons...(Yes I did just phrase it like that! :P) Maybe I'll just get it in clearance (that's if it ever does come out over here, unlike Long Haul!)

As for Ratchet? This won't be the last repaint! (Re: TF3) Unless they create a new mould for #3, which I would really like! (This mould isn't as good as it should be...for a few reasons...)
Re: New HFTD Galleries: Payload and Night Ops Ratchet (1096238)
Posted by Starparu on July 10th, 2010 @ 8:39am CDT
I love these Repaints. Why must Hasbro make these black repaints so epic......

Definitely buying these. They had a few left in my TRU

-Starparu
Re: New HFTD Galleries: Payload and Night Ops Ratchet (1096445)
Posted by autobot-jolt on July 10th, 2010 @ 4:25pm CDT
MUST..RESIST..URGE...TO...GET...RATCHET!...TOO...EPIC...TO...PASS...UP!
Re: New HFTD Galleries: Payload and Night Ops Ratchet (1096917)
Posted by kookaburra on July 11th, 2010 @ 5:44pm CDT
I got Night Ops Ratchet - he actually looks much better than the most recent stock photos made him out to be. (But not as epic as the first 'shooped images, of course.) But has anyone noticed how hard he is to get to "click" into place in vehicle mode? I can't get his cab roof to stay put for the life of me. I think this mold is nearing the end of its usefulness.
Re: New HFTD Galleries: Payload and Night Ops Ratchet (1096953)
Posted by Galvatron X on July 11th, 2010 @ 8:03pm CDT
Ratchet showed up last week in my TRU, and Payload this week. I'm liking the "Robot mode in packaging" change-up they've done. I'll be buying 'em both...
Re: New HFTD Galleries: Payload and Night Ops Ratchet (1096991)
Posted by Stockade on July 11th, 2010 @ 10:57pm CDT
I recently just got Sea Spray & Payload from TRU.com and im really impressed with Payload!! Pictures dont do him justice and just looks 10 times better than Long Haul. The purple and silver on him looks great and the red swords really makes him more menacing in robot mode.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Car & Rescue Bots Flip Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Quickshadow White Car Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers -  Siege (War for Cybertron) - Battle Masters - Blowpipe - Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Fire House Station Playset. "Used"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Trilogy Battle Masters - Aimless - Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots high tide lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Copter Crane Blades" on EBAY
Buy "New! Super7 GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE Transformers ReAction Series Action Figure" on EBAY