New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor

New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor

Wednesday, October 29th, 2008 3:52pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 9,550

After being seen here just yesterday, we now have even better images of the new 25th anniversary Cheetor. These images give us an better look at him, from a few different angles. Also worthy of mention is that these images would appear slightly altered.

Click here to see all the images.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): ACToys

Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824429)
Posted by Savage on October 29th, 2008 @ 3:57pm CDT
Ah, Cheetor, looking spot-on. I really like this figure, with only two small gripes: Back kibble. Feet look weird from the side. Nothing I can't live with.
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824441)
Posted by Terrorcon Blot on October 29th, 2008 @ 4:10pm CDT
He's still mis-transformed. You can easily see it in the waist (which isn't pegged down.

I want Cheetor, but I can't wait until we see images of him completely and properly transformed.
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824449)
Posted by Agent 007 on October 29th, 2008 @ 4:18pm CDT
pass for me the cheeta mode is better but the robot mode is juts plain bad.
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824458)
Posted by The_Fires_Of_Inferno on October 29th, 2008 @ 4:23pm CDT
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824459)
Posted by Sledge on October 29th, 2008 @ 4:26pm CDT
Looking better. Actually, my three year-old goddaughter might be interested in a cat TF. And my other TFs would be interested in beating the crap out of a fake TF. Everyone's a winner.
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824473)
Posted by Rocketeer on October 29th, 2008 @ 4:42pm CDT
It's official: I don't like Cheetor.
For some reason, I'm just not into TFs with organic alt modes.
Unless the original Dinobots count...

Still... looks pretty good for an animal TF.
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824493)
Posted by Nekoman on October 29th, 2008 @ 5:12pm CDT
The_Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Why is there a 25th anniversary Cheetor when he's only been around for 12 years?

Because this line is an celebration of all twenty-five years. Not just what’s twenty-five years old, which is why we’re seeing Cheetor and Hot Shot among others.
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824500)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 29th, 2008 @ 5:24pm CDT
I'll take the Telemocha Series toy over this anyday.

Good pics though.
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824502)
Posted by Overcracker on October 29th, 2008 @ 5:28pm CDT
The back kibble really annoys me. Other than that he looks goo. I already have an original Cheetor, but damn if I don't like a Cat based alt mode.

I may pick him up if I see him, but I won't actually go out of my way to find him.
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824508)
Posted by Zeds on October 29th, 2008 @ 5:37pm CDT
Easy pass for me.
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824511)
Posted by dabattousai on October 29th, 2008 @ 5:38pm CDT
Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssss.........

He isn't as cool as the original
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824515)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on October 29th, 2008 @ 5:46pm CDT
looks like his feet are supposed to fold up over the lowe calves, and his back is obviously mistransformed as well. hes looking realy good all things considered, just not as good as the dinobot.
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824522)
Posted by Solrac333 on October 29th, 2008 @ 5:58pm CDT
Hi res for such an ugly figure.
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824523)
Posted by rhinox555 on October 29th, 2008 @ 5:59pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:

And G2 Inferno, and G1 Cyclonus.
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824567)
Posted by T-Macksimus on October 29th, 2008 @ 6:50pm CDT
I have to agree with everyone that has commented on the kibble on the back. Too much bulk. Otherwise, not too bad a figure. Personally, I think they should have done a revamped version of the Exclusive Tri-Predacus Agent as a 25th Anniv. Tribute to Ravage instead of just the puny re-tooled tape treatment as an accessory figure with Hound. That would have been a good use for a Cat figure instead of redoing Cheetor for the umpteenth time. I already have 4 or 5 versions of Cheetor and I wasn't even actively seeking them out when I got them. Most just happened to be in various lots that I happened to pick up.
Damn nice pictures of this one, though. Great quality.
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824604)
Posted by Hard Hacker on October 29th, 2008 @ 7:36pm CDT
That's one lethal pelvic thrust.
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824607)
Posted by Diem on October 29th, 2008 @ 7:45pm CDT
T-Macksimus wrote: Personally, I think they should have done a revamped version of the Exclusive Tri-Predacus Agent as a 25th Anniv. Tribute to Ravage instead of just the puny re-tooled tape treatment as an accessory figure with Hound.

TEHP NOT ROHBORT!
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824644)
Posted by T-Macksimus on October 29th, 2008 @ 8:39pm CDT
Well, o.k. before I stick my proverbial foot in my mouth, this remake of Cheetor, while looking pretty cool is not what I would consider the best version of him that has been done. That's just my own personal opinion, I could very well be wrong. Secondly, while I said before that I would rather see the Tri-Predacus agent get the remade cat tratment if any of the figures was going to get it, that is only because Cheetor has been overdone. Ravage deserves a better tribute than what he is getting but in a perfect world we would get a full size cassette tape version of him and he would be sold alone instead of as an accessory with another figure or as some reimagined version that turns into a car then into a robot with a cats head like his Alternator form.
Unfortunately this is not a perfect world so I guess we will just be happy with another Cheetor (which does have the fun eye color change and I will probably get it for my youngest son) and then I will have to fight him for the Hound/Ravage figures. I know I'll win that one but I'm not looking forward to his attempts to horde Ravage on that one. :P
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824669)
Posted by dragons on October 29th, 2008 @ 8:55pm CDT
i was never fan of beast wars figures until i saw the univeser figures im starting to like tehm i might buy everyone.

does it really mater if hes mistrasnformed or not.?
Re: New Hi-res images of 25th Cheetor (824671)
Posted by Sledge on October 29th, 2008 @ 8:57pm CDT
Er, yeah it matters. It's kinda hard to judge whether you want something if you don't know what it looks like.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Timelines #3 Botcon 2008 Shattered Glass VF/NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Mash-Up Gigawatt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Starscream 9" Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Robots i Disguise animated toy lot Bumblebee Fixit" on EBAY
Buy "Toy Factory TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee And Optimus Prime Plush" on EBAY