New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images

New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images

Tuesday, May 26th, 2009 7:16am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: DevastaTTor   Views: 30,204

The-Arker.com has updated their site with clear images of the upcoming Human Alliance set featuring Autobot Skids and Mikaela Banes. The photos feature the front, sides, and back of the set’s packaging and reveals that it also includes Autobot Arcee, which Mikaela can also ride.

New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images

The bio from the back of the box reads:
Autobot Skids likes to think of himself as pretty capable, but the fact is Mikaela is a better driver than he is. With her behind the wheel, and him concentrating on squeezing every last bit of power out of his engine, even the fastest, most powerful Decepticons have trouble keeping up.

The-Arker also gives a brief explanation as to why their recent images were photo-shopped. To read the that explanation and check out all the pictures, click
HERE

(Package photo mirrored from original post)

Credit(s): The-Arker

This article was last modified on Tuesday, May 26th, 2009 7:29am CDT

Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926766)
Posted by olokin on May 26th, 2009 @ 7:52am CDT
Skids looks better than Sideswipe since he's appropriately chunky. I didn't expect Hasbro would be including an Arcee that's scale to Mikaela. I'll be definitely be looking out for this one and Bumblebee too. :grin:
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926773)
Posted by Narc on May 26th, 2009 @ 8:18am CDT
I'm definitely looking forward to the Human Alliance sets. They look better than the deluxe versions (usually).
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926775)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 26th, 2009 @ 8:20am CDT
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926776)
Posted by DevastaTTor on May 26th, 2009 @ 8:25am CDT
It would have been nice if this set came with a trailer too so Skids could pull Arcee. Not bad overall but still probably a "no" for me.
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926778)
Posted by Nimrodimus Prime on May 26th, 2009 @ 8:27am CDT
Are there photos to show the size comparison to a voyager? That would be the clincher for most people to pick these up! On this set, nice, you get two bots!
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926781)
Posted by DevastaTTor on May 26th, 2009 @ 8:41am CDT
Ravage XK wrote:I had no idea that these were not simply the deluxe versions with a human fugure. If they are larger then I will get these instead.

Definitely larger-more along an Alternator in size.

Even though the new Leader Prime looks good, too bad they're probably not producing a HA Prime too. That would certainly convince me to buy another movie Prime.
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926783)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on May 26th, 2009 @ 8:42am CDT
Wow, this line looks really great! They better do Ironhide. I suppose it's too much to ask for a human Alliance Optimus Prime... *kicks pebble*
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926785)
Posted by Primus1101 on May 26th, 2009 @ 8:51am CDT
I'm definitely picking this up. Hope they make a HA Mudflap with that weirdo nut that's friends with Sam in the movie. I just wonder, is Arcee a repaint of a previous mold? It's just, she looks like Chromia. But in red.

Anyway, from this line, I expect these to be made:

- Ironhide with Lennox.

- Mudflap with Sam's roommate (whose name escapes me now, but who really gives a rat's ass about the humans?).

- Chromia and the other bike (in future posts, the purple one will be named Firestar by me) with hologram drivers.

- Optimus with Peter Cullen hologram driver. :P

any others??? (oh and possibly Sideways with Alice)... And (last one, I promise) a Soundwave... that comes with Ravage, Frenzy, Rumble and Laserbeak. I hope that last one happens. I know I'd buy it.
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926792)
Posted by munkimus prime on May 26th, 2009 @ 9:18am CDT
Wow this set makes even Skidz look good, I think I will get this set but how much are they going to cost?.
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926793)
Posted by Ravage XK on May 26th, 2009 @ 9:18am CDT
Will these be out straight away or do they want to sell us the Deluxe versions first?
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926796)
Posted by Powersa on May 26th, 2009 @ 9:22am CDT
Cars with drivers looks like more fun.
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926808)
Posted by Nujevad on May 26th, 2009 @ 10:22am CDT
I just hope that the riders don't end up kissing their robot allies when the line reaches Japan :P
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926813)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on May 26th, 2009 @ 10:34am CDT
Ha! These Human Alliance sets look awesome! I think it'd be cool if they expand this price point/figure class into Classics... There's a whole heap of possibilities with this kind of set! Starscream/Archeville, Sparkplug/Prime, Carly/Ironhide, then on into Head/TargetMasters...

:-B
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926829)
Posted by DMSL on May 26th, 2009 @ 10:54am CDT
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926830)
Posted by Solrac333 on May 26th, 2009 @ 10:55am CDT
Is that the only way to get Arcee? I don't care about Skids.
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926834)
Posted by NickRyder on May 26th, 2009 @ 11:12am CDT
Well since the gallery pics show that these are NOT Star Wars scale, although pretty close - almost like... MASK scaled since it seems like even a 3.75" figure can play with them

That's a great shot whoever took it oh Seibertron gallery gods!

"Wow Mikala... you got me a mini me."
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926842)
Posted by Overcracker on May 26th, 2009 @ 11:22am CDT
DMSL wrote:I hope the figures look better when they are out. The pictures of the Bumblebee set don't impress me at all, neither does Sideswipe. Don't get me wrong the bots look great but the human figures are hideous. I am assuming they are 3.75" meaning they are the size of a Star Wars figure. Thus they have no excuse to have them with a bad likeness or even looking as retarded as the Sam figure does. I'll await further judgement till i see them in person, but if this is what the final product is i am waiting for clearance.

Since the robots are about Alternators Class size, the drivers can't be more than 2 inches tall to fit inside. Which would account for the lack of detail on the figure.

And while I'm likely not going to pick up skids and Mikaela, I'm inclined to Get Sam and BB and maybe Sideswipe
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926847)
Posted by QBKiller94 on May 26th, 2009 @ 11:58am CDT
The addition of Arcee makes this worth the $29.99 price tag. That was a nice touch. This is a definate buy for me. I have the Bumblebee/Sam Human Alliance and I love it.
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926873)
Posted by Blurrz on May 26th, 2009 @ 1:21pm CDT
I'll take my Kiss Players any day, over these failed attempts at plastic crack. Chunky Human Alliance figures are bland, especially with these GI-Joes.
Re: New Human Alliance Skids and Mikaela Banes Images (926879)
Posted by Marcdachamp on May 26th, 2009 @ 1:28pm CDT
Arcee may have made that a definite for me.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Vortex Decepticon Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Generations Combiner Wars Thundercracker Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Starscream Masterpiece MP-3 Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LOT RHINOX SOUNDWAVE DOUBLEDEALER USA HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jazware Zoteki Battle On Cybertron Rare Hot Toy Collectible" on EBAY