New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer

Transformers News: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer

Wednesday, March 13th, 2019 6:01PM CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 19,750

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Thanks to the fine folks over at Newsarama, we have word of more non-lettered preview pages of the upcoming Transformers / Ghostbusters crossover comic! In these new preview pages, we get to see the immediate aftermath of Megatron and Gozer's meeting, which involves some violence against kind little demon dog thingies and then presumably a threat, right before a giant Starscream appears in the sky, with the heads of his enemies affixed as a necklace! Megatron proceeds to blast the real Starscream before taking off into the sky.

Along with these new pages, we also get a new cover, showcasing Starscream's ghost leading a hoard of Kremzeek against the Ghostbusters.

Check it out below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

Transformers News: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer

Transformers News: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer

Transformers News: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer

Transformers News: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer

Transformers News: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer

Transformers News: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer
Credit(s): Newsarama
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2014516)
Posted by Ig89ninja on March 13th, 2019 @ 6:24pm CDT
I have a theory, Gozer just gave them the choice of the Destructor’s form, and this is what popped into Starscream’s mind
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2014517)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on March 13th, 2019 @ 6:31pm CDT
Anyone else see the intro ti the '86 movie behind the door?
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2014519)
Posted by LordBludgeon on March 13th, 2019 @ 6:34pm CDT
I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Starscream!
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2014520)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 13th, 2019 @ 6:36pm CDT
Ig89ninja wrote:I have a theory, Gozer just gave them the choice of the Destructor’s form, and this is what popped into Starscream’s mind

Nah, that giant Starscream is exactly what Megatron fears most!
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2014528)
Posted by TrypticonCarne on March 13th, 2019 @ 7:17pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Ig89ninja wrote:I have a theory, Gozer just gave them the choice of the Destructor’s form, and this is what popped into Starscream’s mind

Nah, that giant Starscream is exactly what Megatron fears most!

Or Megatron thinks Starscream is that pathetic, he picked him as a destroyer because...easy fight
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2014531)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 13th, 2019 @ 7:18pm CDT
TrypticonCarne wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Ig89ninja wrote:I have a theory, Gozer just gave them the choice of the Destructor’s form, and this is what popped into Starscream’s mind

Nah, that giant Starscream is exactly what Megatron fears most!

Or Megatron thinks Starscream is that pathetic, he picked him as a destroyer because...easy fight

Eh, the heads around Starscream's neck make me think it's more a Megatron fear
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2014558)
Posted by TrypticonCarne on March 13th, 2019 @ 8:44pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
TrypticonCarne wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Ig89ninja wrote:I have a theory, Gozer just gave them the choice of the Destructor’s form, and this is what popped into Starscream’s mind

Nah, that giant Starscream is exactly what Megatron fears most!

Or Megatron thinks Starscream is that pathetic, he picked him as a destroyer because...easy fight

Eh, the heads around Starscream's neck make me think it's more a Megatron fear

perhaps, but If i recall from a book i've read, Gozer warps your choice to their ideal form just in case you thought you could trick them.
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2014566)
Posted by Ig89ninja on March 13th, 2019 @ 9:36pm CDT
TrypticonCarne wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
TrypticonCarne wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Ig89ninja wrote:I have a theory, Gozer just gave them the choice of the Destructor’s form, and this is what popped into Starscream’s mind

Nah, that giant Starscream is exactly what Megatron fears most!

Or Megatron thinks Starscream is that pathetic, he picked him as a destroyer because...easy fight

Eh, the heads around Starscream's neck make me think it's more a Megatron fear

perhaps, but If i recall from a book i've read, Gozer warps your choice to their ideal form just in case you thought you could trick them.

Which book was that, Tobin’s Spirit Guide?
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2014569)
Posted by Shuttershock on March 13th, 2019 @ 9:55pm CDT
M: We didn’t choose anything! Soundwave, did you choose anything?

SW: Negative.

M: Shockwave?

SH: My mind is a steel fortress.

M: I didn’t choose anything!

...

M: Starscream?

SS: It just popped in!
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2014579)
Posted by TrypticonCarne on March 14th, 2019 @ 12:29am CDT
Ig89ninja wrote:
TrypticonCarne wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
TrypticonCarne wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
Ig89ninja wrote:I have a theory, Gozer just gave them the choice of the Destructor’s form, and this is what popped into Starscream’s mind

Nah, that giant Starscream is exactly what Megatron fears most!

Or Megatron thinks Starscream is that pathetic, he picked him as a destroyer because...easy fight

Eh, the heads around Starscream's neck make me think it's more a Megatron fear

perhaps, but If i recall from a book i've read, Gozer warps your choice to their ideal form just in case you thought you could trick them.

Which book was that, Tobin’s Spirit Guide?

The one and the same, The official version with what looks like Giygas on the back cover do to it being a bunch of ghostly faces in red,
on topic in a way I hope they put that book in the comic like make it a cybertronian artifact. i mean canon wise, it weighs over 30 pounds and the size of a coffee table, sounds more in scale to our boys in metal
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2014592)
Posted by Emerje on March 14th, 2019 @ 6:33am CDT
Ig89ninja wrote:I have a theory, Gozer just gave them the choice of the Destructor’s form, and this is what popped into Starscream’s mind

I agree with this. In the panel before Megatron is pointing at Starscream like it's his fault and then shoots him the arm.

Decepticon Stryker wrote:Anyone else see the intro ti the '86 movie behind the door?

Yeah, it's weird, but it sure looks like it.

Emerje
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2014731)
Posted by snavej on March 15th, 2019 @ 8:57am CDT
Shouldn't have thought about Unicron in the presence of Gozer! #-o
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2014732)
Posted by snavej on March 15th, 2019 @ 8:57am CDT
Sorry, double post due to finger slip.
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2014896)
Posted by AlexisSkrull on March 16th, 2019 @ 2:34pm CDT
snavej wrote:Sorry, double post due to finger slip.



lol I read this as "finger snap" and was like Thanos is playing with the Transformers universe now?


On topic: I really am looking forward to this and the more I see i'm like omg its going to be so cool!
Re: New IDW Transformers / Ghostbusters Previews - Megatron Talks With Gozer (2015577)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on March 21st, 2019 @ 8:33pm CDT
Tom Waltz continues to be a valuable source for all of our latest IDW Transformers news, and today, he brings to us a new panel from the upcoming 5-part Transformers x Ghostbusters series! This new panel shows us the first meeting of the Ghostbusters and Starscream's ghost, who has appeared in a lot of the advertising media for the mini series. What the results of this meeting will be we can only guess, but it is exciting to see Starscream's ghost meeting up with the Ghostbusters. The artwork for the panel was done by series artist Dan Schoening.

Check out the panel below, and stay tuned as we edge closer and closer to the premier of this new crossover series!

Ever get that feeling a psychotic ghost robot from another planet is lurking just behind you? #EgonSpengler will in June when #Transformers/#Ghostbusters #GhostsOfCybertron hits stores! @erikburnham @dannyschoening #LuisAntonioDelgado @IDWPublishing @Ghostbusters @hasbro


Image

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #219 - Big Cat Convoy
Twincast / Podcast #219:
"Big Cat Convoy"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, March 18th, 2019

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers AoE Bumblebee VS Lockdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Hollywood Rides Metals Die Cast Truck Jada Car Toys" on EBAY
Buy "HIGH OCTANE BUMBLEBEE TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION ACTION FIGURE, UNOPENED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Thrilling 30 Sky-Byte Generations New" on EBAY
Buy "Age of Extinction Bumblebee 17 Inch Plush Wrestling Buddy by Transformers New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lockdown Age of Extinction Complete with Promo Poster" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE RID SHARKTICON DELUXE ROBOTS IN DISGUISE NEW SEALED!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE & DOOMBOX Bumblebee Movie G1 Leader Class Target Excusive" on EBAY