New Image of Dark Of The Moon MechTech Optimus Primes

New Image of Dark Of The Moon MechTech Optimus Primes

Sunday, April 10th, 2011 4:53pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 54,972

One thing is not like the other thing! Courtesy of Yahoo Japan member nihaohuwen, we've got a sweet photo which helps us see the differences between the two Dark Of The Moon Mechtech Voyager Optimus Primes. The normal version has some translucent plastic on the top of the figure and wields a blaster, while this "Burning" version has no translucent plastic, an axe/gun with flames, flame decals and darker blue plastic. Check out the photo below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Yahoo Japan member Nihaohuwen

Re: New Image of Dark Of The Moon MechTech Optimus Primes (1207484)
Posted by Pontimax 01 on April 10th, 2011 @ 5:04pm CDT
Yuck to both...?
Re: New Image of Dark Of The Moon MechTech Optimus Primes (1207493)
Posted by Berserker Prime on April 10th, 2011 @ 5:17pm CDT
Two figs, one word... UGLY!
Re: New Image of Dark Of The Moon MechTech Optimus Primes (1207500)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on April 10th, 2011 @ 5:27pm CDT
Re: New Image of Dark Of The Moon MechTech Optimus Primes (1207509)
Posted by whacko on April 10th, 2011 @ 6:05pm CDT
The thing that bothers me most about these figures, is that the wheels lack paint apps. It's not like Optimus Prime is a minor character, if there is one figure you shouldn't cheap out on in the entire toy series it Optimus Prime
Re: New Image of Dark Of The Moon MechTech Optimus Primes (1207523)
Posted by OptiMagnus on April 10th, 2011 @ 6:45pm CDT
BLAZING JUSTICE!
Re: New Image of Dark Of The Moon MechTech Optimus Primes (1207535)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on April 10th, 2011 @ 7:03pm CDT
whacko wrote: if there is one figure you shouldn't cheap out on in the entire toy series it Optimus Prime

They save that treatment for Bumblebee these days buddy.
Re: New Image of Dark Of The Moon MechTech Optimus Primes (1207565)
Posted by Rated X on April 10th, 2011 @ 8:49pm CDT
JUST SAY NO TO MECHTECH !!!
Re: New Image of Dark Of The Moon MechTech Optimus Primes (1207592)
Posted by T-Macksimus on April 10th, 2011 @ 10:20pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:If I had to choose, I'd go for the one with the axe. Personally though, I really don't need another Movie Optimus. If I can get the gun and axe separately on ebay though then I'll grab them.

Funny you should mention that since my first thought upon seeing these was wanting to shoot one and take an axe to the other. :lol:
Re: New Image of Dark Of The Moon MechTech Optimus Primes (1207601)
Posted by BATTOUSAIXD on April 10th, 2011 @ 11:06pm CDT
I'm not a fan of the translucent plastic; better paint apps would make these look a lot more desirable.
Re: New Image of Dark Of The Moon MechTech Optimus Primes (1207635)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on April 11th, 2011 @ 3:05am CDT
T-Macksimus wrote:

Do it, Youtube it, and then I'll give you $5 for the weapons. :P :KREMZEEK: :CON:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2016 Generations Titans Return Deluxe Class SKULLSMASHER & GRAX!" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG32 Chromedome Headmasters Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers robots in disguise generations Megatron, Scourge, Primus and More!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Skullsmasher Grax Skullcruncher g1 headmaster wfc" on EBAY
Buy "SUPER 7 REACTION TRANSFORMERS GOLD ARMOR BUMBLEBEE ACTION FIGURE NEW IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY
Buy "DECEPTICON BERSERKER PREMIER EDITION TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: 2017 Generations Power of the Primes Vector Prime Prime Master" on EBAY