New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp

New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp

Tuesday, December 30th, 2008 5:15am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Rumors, Auctions
Posted by: Down_Shift   Views: 125,649

Thanks to our friends over at TF08.net for giving us a better look at the vehicle modes of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Ramjet & Skywarp.

The best thing about this picture is that it gives us a better top down look at the tail end of the vehicle modes and reveals what looks to be the original Movie Starscream head mould on both figures.

Love em' or hate em' looks like Seeker repaints are going to happen.

{L_IMAGE}

To see the original post click here

Credit(s): yizhi521 of TF08.net

Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858290)
Posted by whitejazz on December 30th, 2008 @ 5:21am CST
These look great. I wish I had the money to buy both of them.
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858295)
Posted by Tigertrack on December 30th, 2008 @ 5:45am CST
I will not be convinced to buy these, I will not be convinced to buy these, I will not...

:D
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858309)
Posted by Universe Convoy on December 30th, 2008 @ 6:27am CST
Veichle mode looks good,can't wait for the robot mode pics(Hope ramjet has a conehead) :wink:
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858339)
Posted by dragons on December 30th, 2008 @ 8:14am CST
your chances to have ramjet to be a conehead if he was made into a differnt jet not repaint of starscream which would be differnt head or the same head as starscream but one can only hope for the best
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858349)
Posted by Powersa on December 30th, 2008 @ 8:36am CST
Ramjet seems to have a great paint job.
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858350)
Posted by typh0id on December 30th, 2008 @ 8:39am CST
Universe Convoy wrote:(Hope ramjet has a conehead)

I SERIOUSLY doubt it...
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858374)
Posted by Technically weird on December 30th, 2008 @ 9:13am CST
No new head remolds? WAI????? All well, seeker repaints are the only one's I'd select a favorite and only buy one of.
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858391)
Posted by Solrac333 on December 30th, 2008 @ 10:09am CST
Skywarp needs the Target exclusive head like Thundercraker.
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858395)
Posted by Tekka on December 30th, 2008 @ 10:13am CST
No he doesn't. He's beautiful just the way he is.

STOP PRESSURING HIM!
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858400)
Posted by First-Aid on December 30th, 2008 @ 10:21am CST
typh0id wrote:
Universe Convoy wrote:(Hope ramjet has a conehead)

I SERIOUSLY doubt it...

He doesn't...you can see the top of his head at the rear of the plane.
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858444)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on December 30th, 2008 @ 11:56am CST
Thats cool, since now we'll be able to complete the original seeker set!
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858464)
Posted by Solrac333 on December 30th, 2008 @ 12:14pm CST
COOL! I found pics and Skywarp has the same head as Thundercracker and Target Starscream. Ramjet has movie head. Will buy and now FIANLLY complete some kind of seeker set. :grin:
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858467)
Posted by DeadPool69 on December 30th, 2008 @ 12:17pm CST
http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... rp-166488/

And it looks like Skywarp gets the Thundercracker head, and Ramjet has Screamers...that works out pretty well :)
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858486)
Posted by Tekka on December 30th, 2008 @ 12:49pm CST
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858534)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on December 30th, 2008 @ 1:54pm CST
DeadPool69 wrote:http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-movie-9/robot-mode-images-of-movie-ramjet-and-skywarp-166488/

I called it, I called it! :DANCE:

As a prize, i'll claim this page, thank you.
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858543)
Posted by Robot4762 on December 30th, 2008 @ 2:04pm CST
Tekka wrote:Can't wait for this. But my Skywarp display is looking a little full, I don't know what I'll do if they keep releasing them.

Take your least favorite skywarp off the shelf.
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858544)
Posted by Tekka on December 30th, 2008 @ 2:04pm CST
Sailor Cybertron 24 wrote:

Take your least favorite skywarp off the shelf.

That's not a solution, that's sacrilege!
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858545)
Posted by Dead Metal on December 30th, 2008 @ 2:06pm CST
Tekka wrote:
Sailor Cybertron 24 wrote:

Take your least favorite skywarp off the shelf.

That's not a solution, that's sacrilege!

Take them all of the shelf and buy a bigger shelf.
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858548)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on December 30th, 2008 @ 2:11pm CST
As a fellow Skywarp fan I'd say: get a new shelf :P I may have to get one for my other favorite Seeker: Ramjet.
Re: New Image of Movie Style Ramjet & Skywarp (858550)
Posted by Tekka on December 30th, 2008 @ 2:19pm CST
But I just spent £85 on a brand new unit to display them all in. x_x Woe is me.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Transformers DOUBLE PUNCH Botcon Japan Exclusive The Evil Predacon Limited" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Soundblaster Black 35th Anniversary Hasbro WFC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots SALVAGE Garbage Truck Figure Hasbro Playskool Heroes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2005 BotCon Decent Into Darkness Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLADES (Shark Sub Variant), Rare Shark Sub Capture 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Wheelie" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return SLUGSLINGER w/ Caliburst 2017 Figure MOSC in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Gigapower GP HQ-04 Graviter (METALLIC) Transformers Sludge Complete, Re-boxed" on EBAY