New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift

New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift

Friday, October 22nd, 2010 6:13pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 67,508

The latest rookie to join the ranks of Decepticon fighter jets is Power Core Combiner Skyhammer, a brand new scout figure set to be released in the next few months. An ebay auction has posted an in-hand picture of the figure, which shows Skyhammer being more streamline than previous Power Core Combiner figures. His Mini-con partner is Airlift, who looks to act as a double-barrel gun. Check the link to the auction and the picture below!

Skyhammer with Airlift

For additional content, check out Skyhammer's packaging and official images.

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Ebay seller icetwin65

This article was last modified on Friday, October 22nd, 2010 9:41pm CDT

Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1138788)
Posted by adamassc on October 22nd, 2010 @ 6:33pm CDT
This is made of purest win. I can't wait for this wave to come out.
Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1138802)
Posted by Danamitron on October 22nd, 2010 @ 8:34pm CDT
Power Core Combiners suck. If the kids like them, fine. They have no traction with me.
Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1138816)
Posted by Hal7300 on October 22nd, 2010 @ 9:17pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:The latest rookie to join the ranks of Decepticon fighter jets is Power Core Combiner Skyhammer, a brand new deluxe figure set to be released in the next few months.

Waitasec, deluxe?

Awesome-sauce!
Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1138819)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on October 22nd, 2010 @ 9:23pm CDT
Jimmy Drift wrote:

Waitasec, deluxe?

Awesome-sauce!

I think that may be wrong. I have not heard of any PCC being deluxe.
Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1138823)
Posted by Blurrz on October 22nd, 2010 @ 9:41pm CDT
Wow, don't know how deluxe got in there. It's scout, sorry for the confusion!
Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1138826)
Posted by Hal7300 on October 22nd, 2010 @ 9:54pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:Wow, don't know how deluxe got in there. It's scout, sorry for the confusion!

Not to worry, he's still a decent looking scout.

I'd like to see him combined with the aerialbot drones...
Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1138838)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 23rd, 2010 @ 12:10am CDT
Jimmy Drift wrote:

Not to worry, he's still a decent looking scout.

I'd like to see him combined with the aerialbot drones...

Same here. I'm actually hoping he gets repainted Silverbolt-style and put in a 5-pack. :D
Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1138860)
Posted by Flux Convoy on October 23rd, 2010 @ 1:52am CDT
I dig it. Another decent figure for the 2 packs. I'm starting to look at this line (the 2 packs anyway) as the line Armada maybe should have been.
:BOT:
Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1138865)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 23rd, 2010 @ 2:50am CDT
The plane bot looks ok I suppose but I don't get the concept of adding a mini-con on top who turns into a piece of crap. Just makes the plane look awful too with it on. Doesn't work anywhere near as well (or make as much sense) as Mindwipe and Skystalker.
Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1139028)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on October 23rd, 2010 @ 4:34pm CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:I'm starting to look at this line (the 2 packs anyway) as the line Armada maybe should have been. :BOT:

I agree, at least as far as the scout class figures are concerned.

Indeed, as much as I like the G1 homages like Huffer, Leadfoot, and Grimstone, I'm actually kind of surprised they didn't use this to do with A/E/C what they did with G1 in the form of Classics/Universe/Generations. Throw it in under the same heading even, with scout class versions of Armada Hotshot, Wheeljack, Smokescreen, Demolishor, etc.

They could have sold the Energon super-combiners yet again, under the PCC label, and maybe brought back the powerlinking gimmick from Energon with some or all of the figures.

How ridiculous would it have been to have two scouts powerlinx to form a roughly deluxe-sized figure, which could then combine again with four more scout class figures for limbs and scads of Minicons for weapons/armor. Actually, that's pretty much what I thought PCC was going to be...
Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1139040)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 23rd, 2010 @ 5:32pm CDT
Every time I see this guy I think "Seeker". I don't exactly like his name, however. "Skyjack", maybe, but "Skyhammer"? Meh. That's reserved for something like a spaceship that happens to be shaped like a hammer. Well, that would make him "Spacehammer", wouldn't it? :lol:
Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1139048)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on October 23rd, 2010 @ 7:48pm CDT
PCC could still be a good excuse for hasbro to make new energon type combiners, maybe finally give us a menasor/defensor/predaking/abominus/computron maximus. heck it would be a good way to make money and they wouldnt have to make 2 limbs the same on each one this time around either
Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1139165)
Posted by Dinobot747 on October 24th, 2010 @ 10:42am CDT
My friend got me a a two- pack for my B-day (Searchlight with Backwind), and I've got to say, those two definitely changed my opinion on PCC. At first I thought PCC were crap, but now they aren't so bad IMO.
Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1139272)
Posted by evers on October 24th, 2010 @ 3:47pm CDT
does anyone else think this guy looks like one of the WFC game flyers?
Re: New Image of PCC Skyhammer with Airlift (1139347)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 24th, 2010 @ 6:40pm CDT
evers wrote:does anyone else think this guy looks like one of the WFC game flyers?

Nope. At least I don't. Too Earthy to be of Cybertronian origin. ;) :-B

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "Transformers POTP Power Of The Primes PP-43 Throne Optimal Optimus Primal MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Camshaft, Bombshell, Ripper Snapper, & Cosmos Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Movie Figure  Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Unicron Armada By Hasbro New Sealed HTF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Piggy coin Bank Large! VERY RARE G1" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 2009 Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Constructicons lot Devastator" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie Shatter Action Figure (Read description)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Cybertron Voyager: Vector Prime MIB" on EBAY