New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker

New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker

Tuesday, June 1st, 2010 10:30pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 31,396

Seibertron.com's valued sponsor - TFSource has just opened the pre-order page for Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker.
This is a blue repaint version of Alternity Skywarp, and the toy is estimated to be released in late October.

Head over to TFSource to pre-order this to complete you Alternity seekers lineup.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!

Credit(s): TFSource

Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081027)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on June 1st, 2010 @ 10:54pm CDT
The Orochi looks AWESOME in blue! You know, I may just grab all three of these guys. I like the way the Seeker Cars look in robot or vehicle modes.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081031)
Posted by Kibble on June 1st, 2010 @ 11:05pm CDT
Seeing this just makes me wish they had done Skywarp in black all the more...
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081034)
Posted by WolfDawg on June 1st, 2010 @ 11:14pm CDT
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081035)
Posted by Pyrostrata on June 1st, 2010 @ 11:17pm CDT
:x =P~ :x Holy cats!!! I am in LOVE!

I MUST have that! The Thundercracker fangirl in me just had a FIT! All I gotta see is bigger pics, especially the face!

The Orochi looks absolutely STUNNING in that cobalt blue! :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081038)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 1st, 2010 @ 11:18pm CDT
Nice!

Light blue stripes though? Hmm. Well, I'll definitely consider this, especially since I'll probably be getting Skywarp.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081039)
Posted by Kibble on June 1st, 2010 @ 11:27pm CDT
WolfDawg wrote:I'm beyond ecstatic that this isn't an exclusive like I thought it would be. However, I doubt I'll order it from TFSource seeing as how they STILL haven't even shipped Skywarp and Starscream...

Still waiting for my loot to be shipped from BBTS, too. I thought they'd get it out today, but no email thus far.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081043)
Posted by El Duque on June 1st, 2010 @ 11:54pm CDT
Already got the other two, might as well complete the trio.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081051)
Posted by Trikeboy on June 2nd, 2010 @ 1:05am CDT
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081052)
Posted by cadenheadr04 on June 2nd, 2010 @ 1:07am CDT
I realize the figure is real, but these are not the final images, you can tell they are shopped cause the reflection is still purple...
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081065)
Posted by Mykltron on June 2nd, 2010 @ 4:07am CDT
Lots of happy people now! And some others who now realise they have to spend $90something on three tiny packages...
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081070)
Posted by ReenCity on June 2nd, 2010 @ 4:29am CDT
This is to awesome best thunder cracker caolors and mold since masterpiece :-B :CON:
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081072)
Posted by Chaoslock on June 2nd, 2010 @ 4:41am CDT
I wonder if there will be a Cybertron Scourge homage from this mold... Every time I look at them, the things that are supposed to be the seekers intakes remind me of his triple-headed gimmick in robot mode.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081081)
Posted by DTR69 on June 2nd, 2010 @ 5:32am CDT
For once Thundercracker isn't just bought to complete the seekers, he's actually one of the sort after ones, as skywarp in black is always a fav and of cpurse starscream due to character.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081095)
Posted by Forgotten on June 2nd, 2010 @ 6:53am CDT
Trikeboy wrote:Ok, who didn't see that one coming? *looks for hands*. *no hands*. Oh, ok. Please give it Skywarps head and not Starscream's.

It definitely has the Skywarp head and not Screamer's you can tell by the vent designs on the side of the head. I am seriously considering getting this guy & Skywarp. I already have Screamer on the way, I never bothered to pick up Bumble because I had Cliff and Cliff is just waaaay better. But this go round TT may just get me to repurchase the same mold.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081098)
Posted by Ravenous Nightwind on June 2nd, 2010 @ 7:03am CDT
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081118)
Posted by Diem on June 2nd, 2010 @ 8:07am CDT
Ravenous Nightwind wrote:Even though that the vehicle mode looks relatively the same I'm glad they put different heads on them to make them more distinguished. Its kinda funny because thundercracker looks more pretty then starscream or skywarp. lol

Th...that's the same head as Skywarp. And this image does appear to be a digibash rather than a finalised image.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081121)
Posted by Flux Convoy on June 2nd, 2010 @ 8:14am CDT
Yay! No sarcasm. YAY!
:BOT:
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081129)
Posted by Requiem Prime on June 2nd, 2010 @ 8:32am CDT
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081130)
Posted by Diem on June 2nd, 2010 @ 8:36am CDT
Requiem Prime wrote:I don't see why Thundercracker is always getting the short end of the stick in redecos?

...boring colours?
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Alternity Thundercracker (1081177)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 2nd, 2010 @ 9:59am CDT
Diem wrote:

I hope they give him a new head, and maybe a slightly different color layout. I'd like to see his proper stripe color on there, and the head in black.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Beast Hunters Series Starscream Hasbro Kids Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY
Buy "G.I. Joe 2013 SDCC Comic Con Transformers Crossover Ravage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Doc Green Figure Hasbro HTF" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots DR MOROCCO 2.5” Figure Villain PVC Toy" on EBAY