New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus

New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus

Friday, January 27th, 2017 10:57am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 25,629

Another toy update today comes from the official Takara Tomy Transformers PR account on Twitter, and features the Unite Warriors line with Exclusive set Megatronia - shipping soon - and the Bruticus redeco Baldigus, also known as Ruination to some of us! Check the two in the image below, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

Transformers News: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus

Credit(s): TF_pr

Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855135)
Posted by o.supreme on January 27th, 2017 @ 11:03am CST
Still no clear reveal of the box art.....??. I mean we know what it looks like, but it'd be nice to see a nice big pic without a watermark.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855176)
Posted by Randomhero on January 27th, 2017 @ 1:28pm CST
Damn both look so good. Gotta fight the urge...must...not...spend tax return.

Megatronia just doesn't look complete without a version of Rust Dust
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855186)
Posted by Powered Convoy on January 27th, 2017 @ 2:21pm CST
Emerje wrote:I'm going to wager a more logical guess that Hasbro Asia intended to release Combiner Wars Victorion with a coin and changed their mind. They kept the existing coin, photoshopped the sleeve into Megatronia's colors and called it a day without changing symbols.

Emerje

That would make sense if Hasbro Asia had produced any of these incentives for the Hasbro box sets. Which they haven't.

Unfortunately, just chalk it up to sloppiness on Hasbro Asia's part.

Randy
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855340)
Posted by Va'al on January 28th, 2017 @ 3:14am CST
We have some new images of the just released Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors exclusive, UW-EX Megatronia, courtesy both of the company's official Twitter account and Taiwanese Facebook user tungyunhsiang, showing off the redeco of the Victorion combiner and her team of Torchbearers/Rust Renegades - both in comparisons with the Hasbro figures and alone. Check them out below!

Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855349)
Posted by Mechastrike on January 28th, 2017 @ 4:01am CST
oh japan. some how that art at the end didn't feel right.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855350)
Posted by fenrir72 on January 28th, 2017 @ 4:43am CST
Mechastrike wrote:oh japan. some how that art at the end didn't feel right.

Fembots lathering each other? 8-}
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855351)
Posted by Insurgent on January 28th, 2017 @ 5:09am CST
I still want that torso fembot. Not bothered about the rest, but Megatronia does look nicer than the rather bland looking Victorian.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855354)
Posted by Munkky on January 28th, 2017 @ 6:42am CST
Megaempress looks great, it's a shame she's not sold individually. I still don't like the orangey-pink on Lunaclub, but overall the set looks a lot better than Victorion. If the price drops on Kapow Toys I'll get one.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855355)
Posted by WreckerJack on January 28th, 2017 @ 6:57am CST
fenrir72 wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:oh japan. some how that art at the end didn't feel right.

Fembots lathering each other? 8-}

If you are talking about this - http://takaratomymall.jp/img/goods/4904 ... /comic.pdf

I think you are being really silly. They are just hugging. :roll:

But there are some rather...odd poses... as one scrolls through. :shock:

But then again it's not as bad as *shudder* kiss players. :SICK:
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855356)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 28th, 2017 @ 7:01am CST
WreckerJack wrote:I kinda wish I knew what they were saying to see if its just my mind being dirty or not. :-?

Note: This translation uses the English names instead of the Japanese names.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855357)
Posted by Targetmaster Kup on January 28th, 2017 @ 7:11am CST
WreckerJack wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:oh japan. some how that art at the end didn't feel right.

Fembots lathering each other? 8-}

I think you are being really silly. They are just hugging. :roll:

But there are some rather...odd poses... as one scrolls through. :shock:

But then again it's not as bad as *shudder* kiss players. :SICK:

No, he's talking about this: Image
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855359)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on January 28th, 2017 @ 7:20am CST
I really love the concept of a R63 Megatron. However, I don't like the rainbow-colored combiner. So for me, my Hasbro Victorion is the superior set.

I just love combiners with a uniform color scheme. Devastator, Victorion, and Computron are the champions. Bruticus and Defensor are not perfect, but the members don't clash too much with each others. But Megatronia, Liokaiser, Optimus Maximus, Galvatronus, and the likes, I really don't apreciate.

Still, if one like the colors and don't own the Victorion original, Megatronia WILL be a solid purchase.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855362)
Posted by WreckerJack on January 28th, 2017 @ 7:36am CST
Welp. Thanks to this thread I have laughed so hard I had tea come out my nose. Congratulations. >:oP

Megatronia and her team will be having a meeting with Decepticon HR after this I am sure. Though it is kinda cool that according to the comic that the matrix is the oracle in Japan.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855363)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 28th, 2017 @ 7:44am CST
WreckerJack wrote:Though it is kinda cool that according to the comic that the matrix is the oracle in Japan.
No, the Oracle and Vector Sigma have access to the Matrix (A.K.A. the Allspark, A.K.A. the Transformers afterlife dimension).
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855368)
Posted by WreckerJack on January 28th, 2017 @ 7:58am CST
Sabrblade wrote:

I really need to brush up on my lore.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855369)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 28th, 2017 @ 8:01am CST
WreckerJack wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I really need to brush up on my lore.
Cliffnotes version - http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformer_afterlife
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855370)
Posted by Va'al on January 28th, 2017 @ 8:03am CST
WreckerJack wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I really need to brush up on my lore.

Nah, only nerds do that. :saint:
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855376)
Posted by Mechastrike on January 28th, 2017 @ 9:09am CST
Nik Hero wrote:
WreckerJack wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
Mechastrike wrote:oh japan. some how that art at the end didn't feel right.

Fembots lathering each other? 8-}

I think you are being really silly. They are just hugging. :roll:

But there are some rather...odd poses... as one scrolls through. :shock:

But then again it's not as bad as *shudder* kiss players. :SICK:

No, he's talking about this: Image

yeah... THAT! although rather tame compared to *shudder* kiss players.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855379)
Posted by WreckerJack on January 28th, 2017 @ 9:43am CST
I mean at least all the robots in that picture are adults of their species.

I am the nerdiest nerd. I got books, magic cards, and I can solve a rubix cube! Without taking it apart even. (Id rather be a smart nerd than a dummy any day!)
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia and Baldigus (1855401)
Posted by william-james88 on January 28th, 2017 @ 11:57am CST
Who's in the back spying on them?

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "2016 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Laserbeak + Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "ROOK Transformers Combiner Wars Protectobot Part of Defensor Generations Deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Shattered Glass Transformers Galactic odyssey" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG12 wind blade Figure Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Megatron Transformers Cybertron Decepticon Leader Class Armada RID Prime MINTY!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SHATTERED GLASS OPTIMUS PRIME & RATCHET 2 PACK WFC-GS17" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG10 Arcee Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY