New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia

New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia

Wednesday, November 9th, 2016 2:03pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 19,832

Transformers News: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia

Credit(s): TF_pr

Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1839977)
Posted by Burn on November 9th, 2016 @ 2:35pm CST
I really had no interest in this (or the room) ... but looking at those colours ... damn! Starting to get tempted.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1839983)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on November 9th, 2016 @ 2:48pm CST
This looks so much better then the one released by Hasbro.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1839991)
Posted by Sjeng on November 9th, 2016 @ 3:07pm CST
Rodimus Knight wrote:This looks so much better then the one released by Hasbro.

You mean the Torchbearer set, Victorion? I kinda like em both, but probably won't get either unless I find one for a ridiculously low price (like the guys in the US did on Amazon...)
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1839994)
Posted by Evil Eye on November 9th, 2016 @ 3:21pm CST
Dr Va'al wrote:The official Takara Tomy Transformers Twitter account has shared a new image of the Unite Warriors UW-EX combiner figure Megatronia, standing proudly and multi-coloured over her sword. Check it out mirrored below, compare it to the original Victorion toy with our galleries, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

Damn, now I want this even more. A shame her hands suck and her feet only have rockers with no tilts, but eh, they can be replaced.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840008)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 9th, 2016 @ 4:17pm CST
Those are some really nice colors. I'm also a bit of a sucker for black :lol:
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840016)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on November 9th, 2016 @ 4:26pm CST
Interesting repaint. I can't wait to see more images of her. :D
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840017)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 9th, 2016 @ 4:28pm CST
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:Interesting repaint. I can't wait to see more images of her. :D
Search the Toy News section with her name as a keyword and you shall. ;)
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840134)
Posted by Kyleor on November 10th, 2016 @ 9:00am CST
100% better color scheme than Victorion.

I wonder how Megatronia would look wielding dual-wielding the swords from both bots.

Still only want the hands, feet, and sword/weapons though.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840137)
Posted by Kurona on November 10th, 2016 @ 9:03am CST
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840206)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on November 10th, 2016 @ 12:29pm CST
Kurona wrote:Still not a fan of the colour scheme. Hate to throw around 'neon', but... this is just atrocious :SICK:

Yikes. I think my old phone screen made the colors appear duller but.. Wow. That hurt my eyes for a bit. This isn't a joke, my eyes actually had to adjust a bit. They don't look neon, just a bit darker. But I'd hate to see them if they were.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840269)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 10th, 2016 @ 2:09pm CST

I find them atrociously awesome. So ugly that they are cute, like a pug. Plus, you also have the option to consider them a G2 Victorion.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840271)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on November 10th, 2016 @ 2:16pm CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

... if it wasn't for the fact Megatronia is a Decepticon ;)
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840272)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 10th, 2016 @ 2:17pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

... if it wasn't for the fact Megatronia is a Decepticon ;)

Shattered Glass Victorion then after she changed sides
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840273)
Posted by Kurona on November 10th, 2016 @ 2:17pm CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

I guess... but it doesn't quite pass into that threshold that G2 Bruticus and Action Master Thundercracker do for me. It just kind of looks bad, as if someone desperately wanted to prove to me that no, black with everything isn't always good despite what I usually think.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840274)
Posted by Cobotron on November 10th, 2016 @ 2:18pm CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote: So ugly that they are cute, like a pug.
:lol: :lol: YODA!

What if they were actually neon? Like light up tubes of gas? That would be AMAZFACE!
Light piping from the future! :HALUC:
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840275)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 10th, 2016 @ 2:32pm CST
Cobotron wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote: So ugly that they are cute, like a pug.
:lol: :lol: YODA!

Light piping from the future! :HALUC:

I really like this
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840276)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on November 10th, 2016 @ 2:38pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote: So ugly that they are cute, like a pug.
:lol: :lol: YODA!

Light piping from the future! :HALUC:

I really like this

Damn, me too.

Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840295)
Posted by o.supreme on November 10th, 2016 @ 3:31pm CST
TF-fan kev777 wrote:I wonder if they would glow under a blacklight? I now know the 1st thing I'm trying once I get my hands on them.

Unless Death beats you to it ;) . I wasn't even aware the G2 CW sets glowed under black light until I saw his reviews. I still wonder if that was intentional by Hasbro or just coincidental.
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840297)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 10th, 2016 @ 3:32pm CST
o.supreme wrote:

I hope on purpose. I love glowing things
Re: New Image of Takara Transformers Unite Warriors UW-EX Megatronia (1840301)
Posted by Emerje on November 10th, 2016 @ 3:38pm CST
I honestly don't see how this is any harder to look at than CW Liokaiser.

Emerje

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream - deluxe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generation 1 3-D Jigsaw Stand Up Puzzle Warren Ultra Magnus 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Thrilling 30 Armada Starscream" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS THRILLING 30 FALL OF CYBERTRON SKYWARP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager Class - Decepticon Sandstorm" on EBAY