New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor

New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor

Friday, September 4th, 2020 2:14pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 31,184

Ton Ton will be reviewing Transformers Kingdom Cheetor and Blackarahnia soon. Would be fun if they just did it without the teases and hoopla but alas here we are. In the review tease, we do get a nice picture of Cheetor in bot mode. We also see that Blackarachnia will get her typical gun accessory (unlike Cheetor).

We will be posting the review when they are out but in the meantime, here are the images I mentioned found on Instagram.

Let us know what you think of these new toys!

Transformers News: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor

Transformers News: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor

Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079003)
Posted by Quantum Surge on September 4th, 2020 @ 2:21pm CDT
TonTon being earlier than PrimeVsPrime. Wonder how anyone aside from Hasbro factory leakers will beat TonTon's early reviews?
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079005)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 4th, 2020 @ 2:49pm CDT
What if...TonTon was one of the factory workers :-?
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079006)
Posted by aronjlove on September 4th, 2020 @ 2:52pm CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:What if...TonTon was one of the factory workers :-?

They all seem to have, to my American ears, an English accent. Are they expats living in Hong Kong or China or wherever the factories are?

Regardless, that image of Cheetor looks good to me. Beast Wars figure with WFC-class engineering. I feel like there was a jump in quality between the Prime Wars and WFC trilogies and I look forward to seeing this figure in action.
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079011)
Posted by aronjlove on September 4th, 2020 @ 2:59pm CDT
Protoman-1301968024250003456-20200904_123901-img1.jpg
Found this on Twitter
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079014)
Posted by -WonkoTheSane- on September 4th, 2020 @ 3:09pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:I feel like there was a jump in quality between the Prime Wars and WFC trilogies and I look forward to seeing this figure in action.

Oh yeah! I think just from Siege to Earthrise the quality has improved drastically.
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079015)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on September 4th, 2020 @ 3:14pm CDT
aronjlove wrote:
Protoman-1301968024250003456-20200904_123901-img1.jpg
Found this on Twitter

Isn't MP Cheetor the size of a Voyager figure? Cause if he's smaller than that then I am really concerned by how small Kingdom Cheetor is...
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079016)
Posted by ZeroWolf on September 4th, 2020 @ 3:16pm CDT
Well cheetor himself is a deluxe this time round
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079018)
Posted by Mistaken_Table on September 4th, 2020 @ 3:22pm CDT
Been waiting for a full revival of these guys. Titan class Optimal Optimus plz :BOWDOWN:

Also, how are PrimevsPrime and TonTon getting these? I feel like there's a serious gap in Hasbro's security.
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079019)
Posted by -WonkoTheSane- on September 4th, 2020 @ 3:22pm CDT
Decepticon Stryker wrote:
aronjlove wrote:
Protoman-1301968024250003456-20200904_123901-img1.jpg
Found this on Twitter

I was somewhat concerned as well. I remember when Kingdom Rattrap was revealed I thought he was a little too small as well.
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079021)
Posted by william-james88 on September 4th, 2020 @ 3:34pm CDT
Ton Ton has released his review of Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom deluxe Cheetor.

The review compares it to Rattrap, a core class figure (what you used to call Legends class) within the same line, as well as Masterpiece Cheetor. We see that they are going for a more realistic animal look rather than a cartoon model. Speaking of the comparison, the back legs in cheetah mode look even cleaner on this new version, at the cost of rather odd looking robot mode legs of course. Still, it's nice to know that the robot's feet have a place to mostly tuck into in cheetah mode. Below we included the review as well as screenshots. The Blackarachnia review should be next to stay tuned.

Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079022)
Posted by -WonkoTheSane- on September 4th, 2020 @ 3:35pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Yikes! That was quick.. :D
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079025)
Posted by Emerje on September 4th, 2020 @ 4:06pm CDT
That's not bad, the rear cheetah legs look better than the early leak and the details look good. I like it.

aronjlove wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:What if...TonTon was one of the factory workers :-?

Typically when person learns a language they pick up the accent of their teacher. A lot of places in Asia like Hong Kong and India were under British rule or influence at some point so they tend to have slightly more British accents than places that might have had a strong American presence like Vietnam (where Hasbro's factories are). But I think the factory workers simply know who to reach out to to buy their stuff without having to resort to eBay which leaves a trail. The reviewers can basically be anywhere in the world.

Emerje
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079026)
Posted by blackeyedprime on September 4th, 2020 @ 4:11pm CDT
Beast mode looks okay, as for robot mode, I like the head, back kibbles look from the front and the groin plate. Everything else is pretty bad. The way the cheetor head pegs in is kind of awkward looking even if it helps the Cheetor head not protrude as much in bot mode.

Shame Cyberverse didnt get a better Cheetor as it would probably have been a better alternative.
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079030)
Posted by Cheetron on September 4th, 2020 @ 4:46pm CDT
I was hoping for at least a gun or something. Whip tail is meh in my opinion. At least his shoulders are better than rat traps. I'm considering cheetor. Ol 'trap is a pass. Unless I find him on clearance just for his gun!
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079035)
Posted by Brokebot on September 4th, 2020 @ 4:59pm CDT
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079036)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on September 4th, 2020 @ 5:08pm CDT
I think Cheetor's looking good. Actually not as bad as I feared. Only issue I have is now I'll have to decide which mode to display the Beast Wars figures in. :lol:
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079037)
Posted by griftimus prime on September 4th, 2020 @ 5:11pm CDT
i really would have preferred all new looks
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079038)
Posted by Deadput on September 4th, 2020 @ 5:14pm CDT
griftimus prime wrote:i really would have preferred all new looks

Not exactly a good idea for the Beast Wars guys who haven't had updates in years.
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079042)
Posted by -WonkoTheSane- on September 4th, 2020 @ 5:41pm CDT
Brokebot wrote:Not really impressed. Reminds me of the Bayformers; great alt mode, compromised bot mode. Looks ok from a distance, I suppose. Here's hoping the rest look better.

They look a little too simplified, IMO.
Still, I suppose it could be worse.
Speaking of which, I like your profile picture. :-P
Re: New Image of Transformers Kingdom Cheetor (2079043)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on September 4th, 2020 @ 6:06pm CDT
-WonkoTheSane- wrote:They look a little too simplified, IMO.
Still, I suppose it could be worse.
Speaking of which, I like your profile picture. :-P

He's not simple, he just integrated his alt mode into his bot mode - he hasn't got an entire car taped to his back, like you're used to :lol:

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #259 - Podcast Convoy
"Podcast Convoy"
Posted: Sunday, September 13th, 2020

Buy "Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri 02 - Transformers Tarn Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Ramhorn Eject Rewind Sunder" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Lancer" on EBAY
Buy "Heroes of Cybertron ESPIONAGE TEAM Bumblebee + Spike Transformers Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: War For Cybetron Earthrise Rung MISB NEW" on EBAY