New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion

Transformers News: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion

Saturday, May 2nd, 2015 2:16am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: mooncake623   Views: 28,044

Thanks to Hisashi Yuki via Twitter we get a new image of Transformers Unite Warriors UW-01 Superion! This image really gives us a clear look at the Takara Tomy's version of Superion which you can compare to the Hasbro version in our Seibertron.com Galleries! Check out the Hisashi Yuki's image below and remember keep your optics tuned to Seibertron.com for the latest in news and updates!

Transformers News: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion

Credit(s): Hisashi Yuki

Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681433)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on May 2nd, 2015 @ 2:36am CDT
Beautiful! I'm glad to see that some of the "French's Mustard" yellow is actually a nice metallic golden color, a la the color Takara has been using for their Bumblebee repaints of late. Can't wait to have this guy in my collection! :D
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681437)
Posted by frogbat on May 2nd, 2015 @ 3:16am CDT
i got the hasbro version cos well basically i couldn't wait :D

This guy does look better and I would've got him instead as the white feet/hands look more in line with the original. And tho i don't mind alpha bravo would have preferred slingshot + the price diff was not that much of an issue with this guy, think would've cost me less than what I paid for the others.
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681452)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 2nd, 2015 @ 5:11am CDT
I think the white backdrop with the white hands and feet and all the other white bits really help to sell the overall look. Fills it out a bit more. Still looks nice. I'll be glad to own it.
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681456)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on May 2nd, 2015 @ 6:00am CDT
Just capital Takara! :APPLAUSE: :VEHI:
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681457)
Posted by RhA on May 2nd, 2015 @ 6:09am CDT
Absolutely sweet. I might keep Defensor off to see what Takara does with it.
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681478)
Posted by Yotsuyasan on May 2nd, 2015 @ 7:31am CDT

Moosey wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Ya put your right arm in,
Ya put your right arm out,
Ya put your right arm in,
And ya shake it all about...

You switch limbs with your buddy and flip them all around, that's what it's all about!!

It doesn't mean anything! I have been studying it for seven days! I had the computer analyze it! I swear to you...

Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681531)
Posted by megatronus on May 2nd, 2015 @ 10:58am CDT
He's looking a lot better than the initial reveals.
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681538)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 2nd, 2015 @ 11:18am CDT
i wish we were able to get some white hands and feet for the hasbro version
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681625)
Posted by Cyberpath on May 2nd, 2015 @ 3:14pm CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:i wish we were able to get some white hands and feet for the hasbro version
You could still spray-paint them white, just make sure you use a quality brand.
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681626)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on May 2nd, 2015 @ 3:14pm CDT
7.8 Too much white.
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681634)
Posted by Ultra Markus on May 2nd, 2015 @ 3:37pm CDT
Cyberpath wrote:
You could still spray-paint them white, just make sure you use a quality brand.

i don't know about that, painting white over black doesn't always come out good
maybe ill save the trouble and get the perfect effect upgrade they would look better anyway
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681653)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 2nd, 2015 @ 4:30pm CDT
Interesting, they have the back fins down for Firefly and Slingshot. Sorta like a flared cuff
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681659)
Posted by Moosey on May 2nd, 2015 @ 4:57pm CDT
Yotsuyasan wrote:Six thousand years of recorded history, a history that includes remarkable composers, astonishing symphonies! But what is the one song that half of them sing to their children generation after generation?

Moosey wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:Ya put your right arm in,
Ya put your right arm out,
Ya put your right arm in,
And ya shake it all about...

XD this is so true, perhaps if I ever have kids I will forbid them from listening to anything other than jazz and classical. (both of which I like)
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681730)
Posted by william-james88 on May 2nd, 2015 @ 7:50pm CDT
Moosey wrote:

Will they then only be able to play with Classics Jazz?

Transformers Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz Gallery

:DANCE:
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681736)
Posted by Moosey on May 2nd, 2015 @ 8:11pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Moosey wrote:

Will they then only be able to play with Classics Jazz?

Transformers Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz Gallery

:DANCE:

Sunnova....... and I thought I was good at puns. You are truly a master of the pun arts.
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681741)
Posted by william-james88 on May 2nd, 2015 @ 8:42pm CDT
Moosey wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Moosey wrote:

Will they then only be able to play with Classics Jazz?

:DANCE:

Did you hear that Va'al, your title is now MINE!!!!!
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681745)
Posted by Moosey on May 2nd, 2015 @ 9:09pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Moosey wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Moosey wrote:

Will they then only be able to play with Classics Jazz?

:DANCE:

Did you hear that Va'al, your title is now MINE!!!!!

I say the three of us meet to duke it out in a pun battle. A battle for the ages. :grin:
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1681942)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 3rd, 2015 @ 1:10pm CDT
Moosey wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Moosey wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Moosey wrote:

Will they then only be able to play with Classics Jazz?

:DANCE:

Did you hear that Va'al, your title is now MINE!!!!!

That would surely be a lot of punishment.
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1682150)
Posted by Cyberpath on May 4th, 2015 @ 8:44am CDT

From @TFYUKI.
Re: New Image of Transformers Unite Warriors Superion (1682153)
Posted by munkimus prime on May 4th, 2015 @ 8:53am CDT
I'm wondering what Takara could do to differentiate their Devy with Hasbro's seeing as I think Hasbro's colour sceme already looks pretty accurate. Maybe it'll be more show accurate instead of Toy accurate.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
"On a Boat"
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

Buy "New TRANSFORMERS Prime DEAD END Double Laser Swords OOP DELUXE Figure Sealed NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Scout Class Sandstorm Complete tru exclusive gdo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Autobot Jazz Deluxe Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Sealed!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers EARTHRISE HOIST & SIEGE SKYTREAD Generations G1 War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Japanese Exclusive Ghost Starscream" on EBAY