New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master

New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master

Monday, July 25th, 2016 4:11am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 18,409

With Wonderfest Summer 2016 having taken place over in Japan, TFYuki was attending the event and plugged some of the new products from the Takara Tomy Transformers area - but also managed to sneak in another look at Lynx Master, the Sky Reign set in the Unite Warriors line. Check out the image below, and let us know if you're headed for this set, the Hasbro one -- or Liokaiser!

Transformers News: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master

Credit(s): TFYuki

Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808897)
Posted by steals_your_goats on July 25th, 2016 @ 4:22am CDT
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808898)
Posted by Decepticon Stryker on July 25th, 2016 @ 4:25am CDT
Looks good! Shame that Ratchet wasn't a (official) figure in Combiner Wars.
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808900)
Posted by Va'al on July 25th, 2016 @ 4:54am CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:I find it a bit odd that it's been really quiet on the Unite warriors front lately. It's nearly August so Computron comes out in about a month and there hasn't been any word on the next set. The was that small tease for a unite warriors "Victorion" but no standard silhouette teaser reveal. Makes me wonder if they're working on something special or if the line is just done and they just haven't said anything yet.

May also be that Wonderfest has taken up most of their time, like SDCC for ..well, the entire Western Nerdosphere. #-o
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808901)
Posted by ausbot on July 25th, 2016 @ 5:00am CDT
God I hope does a Leokaiser with the missing limbs added, I'm looking at you Deathcobra
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808907)
Posted by steals_your_goats on July 25th, 2016 @ 5:49am CDT
Dr Va'al wrote:

I hope that's all it is. I'm looking forward to their version of Victorion and I'm still holding out hope that they take on Liokaiser.
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808933)
Posted by Randomhero on July 25th, 2016 @ 8:27am CDT
I just spent 2-3 months hunting for a sky-Lynx only to s type buying him online for $50. It's a great mold but I'm good. The hasbro one is just fine and I don't need a ratchet. I replaced smokescreen with Rook so he gets some love.
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808936)
Posted by william-james88 on July 25th, 2016 @ 8:33am CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808948)
Posted by steals_your_goats on July 25th, 2016 @ 9:01am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
steals_your_goats wrote:
Dr Va'al wrote:

Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808954)
Posted by Kurona on July 25th, 2016 @ 9:13am CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:
william-james88 wrote:I m holding no hope for Liokaiser, at least not the Liokaiser we are hoping for. If Takara didn't make Super Ginrai's cab removeable, I dont know why they would spend a ton of resources tomake a new system of 6 deluxes.

Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808955)
Posted by william-james88 on July 25th, 2016 @ 9:17am CDT
steals_your_goats wrote:Will why must you always piss on people's hopes? Sure there's a pretty good chance of it never happening but there's also a slim chance that it might. It never hurts to hope for something. It's not like the world's going to end if it doesn't come true.

:lol: sorry for the pee. I just preffer being a realist and keep a level head. Like when everyone was hoping that Takara would release Galvatron reworked to remove the headmaster gimmick. When they didnt quite a few were dissapointed. That dissaointment can be avoided. I just want to throw it out there that Takara arent miracle workers. But your right, I shouldnt be this much a downer, so you can consider that prevous comment as my last on this matter.

PS: Hoping for soemthing can hurt... a lot.
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808964)
Posted by Insurgent on July 25th, 2016 @ 9:53am CDT
So I got my Bruticus yesterday. Love him. Alot.

But does anyone else find their Onslaught has trouble clipping his right leg in for combined mode? The left leg (what traditionally goes into Brawl) is fine and clamps in, but the tab on the right leg just doesn't seem to want to catch. He can stand, but it's not clipping.

And just how close are the extra propellors for Vortex meant to go close to his body? When I put them in close like the instructions, they look like they are starting to pop out of the holder clips.

Also, Blast Off, looks amazing, but legs don't seem to hold together in arm mode. But hot diggidy damn, I do love his shuttle mode.
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808986)
Posted by RiddlerJ on July 25th, 2016 @ 1:04pm CDT
Was Sky Reign the only combiner who didn't get a legends partner?

A little disappointing. They could've repainted Shockwave into Perceptor (use the Reflector head) and it would've worked fine.
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808989)
Posted by Kurona on July 25th, 2016 @ 1:05pm CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:Was Sky Reign the only combiner who didn't get a legends partner?

Wreck-Gar is associated with him.
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808990)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 25th, 2016 @ 1:08pm CDT
Kurona wrote:

Wreck-Gar is associated with him.
That seemed to have been the original plan, but in the end, Wreck-Gar's packaging and instructions made no acknowledgement of interacting with Sky Reign, nor did any Sky Reign's components' packaging/instruction mention Wreck-Gar. Fans have figured some unofficial combinations with Wreck-Gar and Sky Reign, but keyword being "unofficial". Seems that whatever original ideas Hasbro had for Wreck-Gar to go with Sky Reign were dropped prior to their releases.
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808995)
Posted by william-james88 on July 25th, 2016 @ 1:19pm CDT

Yeah, he's the only one.
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1808998)
Posted by o.supreme on July 25th, 2016 @ 1:27pm CDT
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1809001)
Posted by Kurona on July 25th, 2016 @ 1:33pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:Sky Reign was the only The only *standard* release one not to have a Legends figure. BC Predacus and TFCC Thunder Mayhem did not have any legends figures either. Also I guess we can cound LioKaiser as well. Though he has am Arms Micron 6th member, its not a Legends class.

While not initially classed as such in Arms Micron, Liokaiser's box identifies Ion Scythe as a Legends Class figure.
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1809004)
Posted by o.supreme on July 25th, 2016 @ 1:34pm CDT
Anything Hasbro can do to save money I guess... :roll:
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1809232)
Posted by Insurgent on July 26th, 2016 @ 6:32am CDT
So just me with a dodgy Onslaught?

On the plus side, I've worked out a way to have Bruticus with his shoulders locked into his chestplate, and have the Onslaught arms folded away so he doesn't have the big shoulders, and gives him a backpack and his twin back cannons are nice and high, so yey!
Re: New Image - Takara Transformers Unite Warriors Lynx Master (1809265)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on July 26th, 2016 @ 9:15am CDT
Insurgent wrote:So just me with a dodgy Onslaught?

Pictures?

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titan Fortress Maximus Action Figure - B6118" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager Class Galvatron with Nucleon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Netflix Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Mirage - Netflix War For Cybertron Generations Titans Decepticon TK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy HOTLINK Netflix Walmart Exclusive NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG52 MISSFIRE & Targetmaster Aimless Titans Return Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Netflix HOTLINK Seeker Used Complete w/Box + Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 & 2015 RID McDonald's Happy Meal Grimlock Figures" on EBAY