New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer

New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer

Monday, September 21st, 2020 9:30am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 28,072

Here are our best images yet for Kingdom fossilizer deluxe Paleotrex. The source for these, an Instagram account, uses another name for this one, calling it Ractonite, but those who are aware of the coming line are pretty sure we are looking at Paleotrex instead. There will be several fossilizers in the line, they will act as this line's version of weaponizers, they are robots who look like Dinosaur fossils and they can be used as weapons for other characters. Here, we finally see a good image of Paleotrex' robot mode. Let us know what you think of this toy and if you will be getting it. It should be coming out at the tail end of 2020 or at the beginning of 2021.

Transformers News: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080908)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 21st, 2020 @ 9:37am CDT
Wait, he's a Predacon? Does this mean that all three Deluxe Fossilizers are Preds?
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080909)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on September 21st, 2020 @ 9:43am CDT
I wonder if we'll get transmetal 2 esque recolors?
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080910)
Posted by blackeyedprime on September 21st, 2020 @ 9:48am CDT
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080911)
Posted by blackeyedprime on September 21st, 2020 @ 9:55am CDT

Bonemode looks great, seems like they could be used with smaller toys like lego or playmobil as museum/possessed nightmares so more than a win. Will be intersting to see how the armoring up works and if the beastwars bots get any interaction with them.
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080912)
Posted by Autobot N on September 21st, 2020 @ 9:57am CDT
The arms are mistransformed. Some of the parts forming his sword apparatus are actually his shoulders/upper arms.
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080913)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 21st, 2020 @ 9:58am CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:Botmode looks better than it probably should do (looks okay ot me, nothing great) and the head kind of reminds me of lockdown or something else.
It's meant to be Primal's skull flail.
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080915)
Posted by Stryker P28 on September 21st, 2020 @ 9:59am CDT
GOLDEN EXPERIENCE REQUIEM TRANNSFORMER
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080918)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on September 21st, 2020 @ 10:05am CDT
I like it!

Also: I can't get this Gobots figure out of my mind when I look at this.

fossilsaurus.jpg
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080919)
Posted by Praxiusprime77 on September 21st, 2020 @ 10:05am CDT
I don't like this figure
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080921)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 21st, 2020 @ 10:18am CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I like it!

Also: I can't get this Gobots figure out of my mind when I look at this.

fossilsaurus.jpg
Is that a prototype deco? Cuz the actual released deco looked like this:

Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080925)
Posted by Grahf_ on September 21st, 2020 @ 10:58am CDT
I'll definitely be getting him and the rest of them. Most likely multiples too.

A few days before the leak happened, I mentioned somewhere that I would love to see the return of toy only figures. Beast Wars had a ton of them and it was a large chunk of the toy line. The only thing is though, I mostly meant updates to guys like Wolfang, Polarclaw, Transquito, Bonecrusher, Manterror, Jetstorm and the rest. Wolfang in particular since he was supposed to be on the show but was switched out for Tigatron since he'd share his character model with Cheetor. Was there a Predacon equivalent that was swapped with Blackarachnia? I haven't read every wiki entry.

However to my surprise, they did do new toy only (presumably) characters. While not entirely what I meant, it's not entirely not what I meant at the same time. So I'm on board with this all the way. I complain about seeing the same characters over and over and over and over and over and over and over again from Hasbro and third party companies. I'm not going to go back on what I said now that I know they're only 50% of what I technically was asking for. New characters are awesome.

It would be best if everyone picked these up to show Hasbro that we want more than just rehashed characters over and over at retail. However I can definitely understand why people might not like or purchase the Fossilizers. That's fine too, I'll pick up some extra in your stead. I'l keep trying to combine them into different monstrosities like I do with the Weaponizers and Modulators. Who while not rehashed characters, were established ones for the most part whereas the Fossilizers are completely new for the moment.
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080927)
Posted by o.supreme on September 21st, 2020 @ 11:42am CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:Pictures from Kremzeek Reviews so a video review should be up soon. Between him, tonton and primevsprime some factory workers making a nice bonus...wondrer if they are hiring... :)

or...they are getting fired... I'm sure they are hiring, but you'd have to live in Vietnam, and probably earn a fraction of whatever job you currently have.
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080933)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on September 21st, 2020 @ 12:26pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I like it!

Also: I can't get this Gobots figure out of my mind when I look at this.

fossilsaurus.jpg
Is that a prototype deco? Cuz the actual released deco looked like this:

Possibly. Or it's a variant colour?
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080934)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on September 21st, 2020 @ 12:26pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:

I know someone who was in Vietnam last year, and they seemed tempted to stay. Cost of living seemed to be proportionate with income, and quality of life good. He'd be earn less in USD, yeah, but whether that would be a bad thing depends on his current job and COL.
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080935)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on September 21st, 2020 @ 12:33pm CDT
Found this on Twitter via https://twitter.com/ARCTIC_ST0RM

mask1.jpg

mask2.jpg
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080937)
Posted by william-james88 on September 21st, 2020 @ 12:36pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Found this on Twitter via https://twitter.com/ARCTIC_ST0RM

mask1.jpg

mask2.jpg

It's from a teaser video Ton Ton posted saying he will be reviewing this figure soon. I will news it when he releases it.
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080938)
Posted by blackeyedprime on September 21st, 2020 @ 12:43pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

mask1.jpg

mask2.jpg

Its up, well a teaser anyhoos*

Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080939)
Posted by blackeyedprime on September 21st, 2020 @ 12:48pm CDT
The torso might look better the other way around on the figure, looks like a fair few pieces anyways for building monsters.
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080947)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on September 21st, 2020 @ 1:23pm CDT
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:I like it!

Also: I can't get this Gobots figure out of my mind when I look at this.

fossilsaurus.jpg
Is that a prototype deco? Cuz the actual released deco looked like this:

Possibly. Or it's a variant colour?

The sculpting is from the prototype, the final release has some pieces dulled or otherwise changed:

Fossil Lord Prototype on Super Toy Archive

As for the colors, I'm leaning towards a reproduction based on that prototype.
Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer (2080948)
Posted by Autobot N on September 21st, 2020 @ 1:26pm CDT
Odd that seemingly none of the Fossilizers will be Maximals.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #261 - Ratchets, Tigers and Planes
"Ratchets, Tigers and Planes"
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse Blackout Dotm Scorponok" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Machines Deluxe Maximal Blackarachnia MOSC New." on EBAY
Buy "Hallmark Itty Bitty Bittys MEGATRON Hasbro Transformers new with tag Plush nwt" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Ultra Magnus new sealed mosc commander" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Legends LG-17 Blackarachnia Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon ARK Cyberverse Ship's GUN Parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron SHRUTE Skywarp Masters's BLAST EFFECTS Part" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon ARK Cyberverse Ship's MISSILE Part" on EBAY