New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva

New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva

Friday, June 30th, 2017 10:33am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 20,594

Thanks to an alert from Seibertronians Blackhat and Sabrblade, we have some new images to share with you today of the upcoming Cab and Minerva Headmasters from the Takara Legends God Ginrai set! These new images, courtesy of Takara Tomy Mall, show off Cab and Minerva in robot and head mode, along with some images of the Godbomber and Ginrai figures in the set. The set is intended to arrive in late November, so get your pre-orders in now!

Transformers News: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva

Transformers News: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva

Transformers News: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva

Transformers News: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva

Transformers News: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva

Transformers News: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva

Transformers News: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva

Transformers News: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva

Credit(s): Takara Tomy Mall

Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893388)
Posted by Kurona on June 30th, 2017 @ 10:34am CDT

The new heads look alright, but did anyone else think Cab was Swerve? :lol:
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893398)
Posted by Moonshot on June 30th, 2017 @ 11:32am CDT
Kurona wrote:I'm completely a broken record at this point, but Ginrai's feet are just bad. They look so unnatural and almost ruins how amazing the rest of the figure is. It really comes to fore in these images though; sheesh, even Godbomber doesn't save it.

The new heads look alright, but did anyone else think Cab was Swerve? :lol:

I understand where you're coming from with the feet. But I say a giant, anthropomorphic, robot truck from space can have his feet be slightly, unrealistically human proportioned if he wants :lol: I am just rewatching Masterforce, last time only watched some of it and it was 10 yrs ago or so, and loving Ginrai. Lightfoot is cool as well. Although I have a hard time accepting the whole earth, heaven, human power stuff for Transformers. But Im coming around becauase of how great the show is. Almost decided to buy this new set. I already have Go-shuta from Wheelie.
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893399)
Posted by Cyberpath on June 30th, 2017 @ 11:42am CDT

Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893402)
Posted by Kurona on June 30th, 2017 @ 11:45am CDT
Sweet! Got one for Minerva? :D
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893403)
Posted by Cyberpath on June 30th, 2017 @ 11:46am CDT
Kurona wrote:Sweet! Got one for Minerva? :D

Thanks! Tried to. But her head design is missing from the sheet.
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893406)
Posted by Evil Eye on June 30th, 2017 @ 12:11pm CDT
I have to say, looking at Minerva...I'm kinda not sure. The "robot" mode looks fine, but the head mode, even with the allowances made for the prototype paint, looks...off somehow. I will say if I get any version of Ginrai it'll probably be this boxset, but I'm actually tempted to just get a Nightbeat and customize it into Minerva, either by using the base faceplate and removing the face portion (and sculpting a replacement) or replacing the faceplate altogether with one off Shapeways.
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893411)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 30th, 2017 @ 12:26pm CDT
Once you get him in-hand, the feet arent that bad. I made my own heel spurts for more stability and a little bit of clear fingernail polish and he is solid
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893444)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on June 30th, 2017 @ 1:49pm CDT

I think the feet are fine and it's Godbomber that looks like total crud. Especially when combined with Ginrai or in...whatever that thing is in one of the last pics.. a base?

Those Titans look pretty bad too, ugly colour schemes. Really Ginrai is fine on his own. Don't need all this other stuff.
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893446)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 30th, 2017 @ 1:51pm CDT
That was a horrible opinion
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893448)
Posted by Kurona on June 30th, 2017 @ 2:04pm CDT
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:That was a horrible opinion

That was an unnecessarily rude post. Let's try and have a civil, respectful conversation no matter what you think of another's opinion, yeah? This is just toys.
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893451)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 30th, 2017 @ 2:09pm CDT
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893454)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on June 30th, 2017 @ 2:16pm CDT
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:Like i said..."that was a horrible opinion" and thats my opinion... stop looking to start s**t.So Now opinions about opinions are rude? Please, come up with something more creditable. It's disrespect blown all over the place in these threads, dont lecture me

"That was a horrible opinion" comes across as rude.

You could have easily said, "I completely disagree." and sounded much nicer. You could also explain why you disagree. That always helps too.
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893455)
Posted by G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 on June 30th, 2017 @ 2:21pm CDT
Good day
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893470)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 30th, 2017 @ 2:57pm CDT
G1OPT1MU5PR1M3 wrote:Are you f**king serious right now?... Are you illustrating to me how i should talk now?,Even after I stated a few ago "dont lecture me"... So I'll tell you what, let me illustrate for you "rude"... STFU! Now moderate that.
This is absolutely unacceptable and will not be tolerated. This is your warning to be civil and cordial from now on.
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893484)
Posted by mesh on June 30th, 2017 @ 3:40pm CDT
.................ok so haven't posted on any of the threads in a very long, long, long time so haven't read any of the trash from above but i have to make a comment.

Those ankles......they look horrible! The figure from the waist up is absolutely stunning, but it seems to me that the legs became an after-thought due to the trailer transformation.

I would buy it but the legs throw me off completely. :HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD:
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893500)
Posted by Cyberpath on June 30th, 2017 @ 4:54pm CDT

Cyberpath wrote:

Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893501)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on June 30th, 2017 @ 4:56pm CDT
Yeah, looks like a lot of the detail on Minerva's face is covered up by the paint. I expect it to look much better on the actual production samples.
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893502)
Posted by Kurona on June 30th, 2017 @ 4:59pm CDT

Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893503)
Posted by RodimusConvoy13 on June 30th, 2017 @ 5:01pm CDT
Kurona wrote:The barely-visible mouth, the thin nature of the face largely due to the receded cheekbones... I can't help but think of this.

Think of what?
Re: New Images: Legends God Ginrai Set with Cab and Minerva (1893504)
Posted by Cyberpath on June 30th, 2017 @ 5:03pm CDT
The grey prototype was rather nice, looks like a marble statue.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Armada set DUNE RUNNER / ICEBERG / RANSACK Adventure Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class Optimus Prime New" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Battle Call Officer Class FIGUR" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Transformers Adventure TAV56 Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Expanded Universe Botcon 2002 Glyph Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon Europe 2002 Rook Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY