New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee

New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee

Wednesday, June 6th, 2007 4:34am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Digital Media News, Collectables, Store News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 44,610

FantoFan has more images of Music Label Soundwave and Optimus Prime from Hyper Hobby magazine. Soundwave is a working MP3 Player and Optimus Prime’s trailer feature a docking station for an iPod. Both figures transform. Soundwave is available in white and blue.

FantoFan is taking orders for the Lawson exclusive Transformers Movie Bumblebee (Metallic Color version) as well as the Insignia pins, but they are available to regular customers only.

Credit(s): Hyperhobby, Lawson, FantoFan

Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (150907)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on June 6th, 2007 @ 5:00am CDT

And that Metallic BB is looking pretty good as well! Can't wait to get mine.
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (150910)
Posted by Robzimus Prime on June 6th, 2007 @ 5:04am CDT
Can't imagine getting a white one!!

He looks amazing!
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (150919)
Posted by Tigertrack on June 6th, 2007 @ 5:25am CDT
I'm going to get both... The white one will probably end up being the one no one has...
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (150934)
Posted by Stormrider on June 6th, 2007 @ 6:14am CDT
Air Commander Starscream wrote:Wow I think I just made up my mind about getting the MP3 SOundwave. I will be getting a traditional Blue one.

And that Metallic BB is looking pretty good as well! Can't wait to get mine.

Is MP3 Soundwave available still? Where can you order him through? BBTS is selling the white & blue together.
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (150999)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on June 6th, 2007 @ 7:35am CDT
I love the Prime head, and I'm happy that someone finaly saw it fit to update that.

Soundwave looks awesome, but no screen:(

Now I know this may not seem right with my complaints about the RealGears not having any lights and sounds, but does anyone think that they release just a toy version?

Hopefuly if Hasbro imports this, they'll put a screen on it.
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151012)
Posted by --B-- on June 6th, 2007 @ 7:48am CDT
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151020)
Posted by Blozor on June 6th, 2007 @ 7:59am CDT
It'd be nice if Soundwave had a little more detail in his mold, but otherwise he's looking pretty nice in his updated body.
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151043)
Posted by JazZeke on June 6th, 2007 @ 8:36am CDT
That Soundwave is 110% pure awesome. I wish I could get one. :(
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151051)
Posted by Greed on June 6th, 2007 @ 8:49am CDT
--B-- wrote:I'd pick up that Soundwave in a heartbeat, if I had the cash. I don't need him to actually play music, so if hasbro picked up the mold and sold it in some kind of post movie classics type line, I'd buy it.

I'm in the same boat...

*sigh*

Sucks being broke.
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151071)
Posted by Robzimus Prime on June 6th, 2007 @ 9:21am CDT
I agree - THIS is Classics Soundwave!!!! =P~
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151099)
Posted by UltraPrimal on June 6th, 2007 @ 9:52am CDT
What I want to know is is Soundwave region encoded at all? And is there going to be an English option on him for his menus or setup stuff?
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151121)
Posted by Roboto750 on June 6th, 2007 @ 10:07am CDT
I love that Soundwave more and more each time I see it, and that Bumblebee isn't half bad either! :D
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151139)
Posted by City Commander on June 6th, 2007 @ 10:24am CDT
I so want that Blue MP3 Soundwave. It rocks so much!
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151191)
Posted by Cyber-Kun on June 6th, 2007 @ 11:20am CDT
That Soundwave looks fantastice, even if it wasn't an P3 players, but that just makes it better!
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151230)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 6th, 2007 @ 11:51am CDT
I want Soundwave. I need to get a job.
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151340)
Posted by SoooTrypticon on June 6th, 2007 @ 1:10pm CDT
I wonder how big he is... do you think he can still hold tapes, or is that bay only big enough for the memory card? Either way I'd love to have him- and wish he'd come over here. It would be cool if they released the cassette bots as memory cards, retooled to fit in this one.
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151367)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 6th, 2007 @ 1:32pm CDT
I think it only holds a memory card...

...and I haven't seen anything indicating that he's got a screen. I hate when mp3 players don't have screens.

But still, it's an awesome version of Soundwave, I may pick him up if I've got the money.
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151440)
Posted by XEN0 on June 6th, 2007 @ 2:34pm CDT
soundwaves chest opens up for a mini sd card and i preordered it cause i think he is sweet!
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151452)
Posted by Dclone Soundwave on June 6th, 2007 @ 2:44pm CDT
Soundwave looks more & more awesome each time I see him. I'm gonna get the Convoy docking station, but I wish they would've re-colored it to be the traditional G1 colors, I can understand that they want it to be iPod-esque, so I get it. Still gonna be gettin' both of 'em.
Re: New Images - Music Label Transformers & Lawson Excl. Bumblebee (151464)
Posted by bumblezzz on June 6th, 2007 @ 2:52pm CDT
bb is cool

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN  SLUGSLINGER & CALIBURST DELUXE CLASS" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Chomp & Chase Raceway w/ Morbot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BROADSIDE Generations Voyager Class BODY ONLY" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fallen Leader Optimus Prime Monochrome Reaction Figure Super7 G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage Converting Toy, 4.5-Inch Figure, Toys" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Animated Deluxe Arcee Complete Optimus Prime Big Fanstoys Mp Titans" on EBAY
Buy "*AS IS* Takara Transformers Legends Fortress ONLY Titans Return Cerebros Maximus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Revenge Of The Fallen 2009 HASBRO MASK" on EBAY