New Images of 2010 Botcon Streetstar

New Images of 2010 Botcon Streetstar

Monday, June 7th, 2010 4:18pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 35,378

The third Transformer revealed to be part of the 2010 Botcon Box Set went by the name of Streetwise. Due to unknown reasons, that's been changed to Streetstar. Accompanying Streetstar is his Autobot friend Pyro, while the rest of the set features Decepticons Clench and Breakdown, as well as Predacon Sky-Byte. The figure is a clear Generation 2 Homage, in colors reminiscent of Protectobot Streetwise. The figure is a repaint of Universe Prowl, and is not the only use of the mold in this year's convention. Feel free to check out the images of Streetwise below, thanks to TFclub at Taobao.

Seibertron.com - Transformers News and Resource Leader!

Credit(s): TFclub

This article was last modified on Monday, June 7th, 2010 4:43pm CDT

Re: New Images of 2010 Botcon Streetstar (1083335)
Posted by LiKwid on June 7th, 2010 @ 4:21pm CDT
looking good...I like the silver on his launchers, it's nice touch.
Re: New Images of 2010 Botcon Streetstar (1083428)
Posted by Julie85 on June 7th, 2010 @ 7:03pm CDT
He looks awesome! I can't wait for Botcon!
Re: New Images of 2010 Botcon Streetstar (1083434)
Posted by Savage on June 7th, 2010 @ 7:09pm CDT
Looks great, can't wait :)
Re: New Images of 2010 Botcon Streetstar (1083442)
Posted by Amelie on June 7th, 2010 @ 7:18pm CDT
I'm totally blown away by this years Botcon stuff. I really wish I could've gone.

Probably because I'm a huge fan of G2 and I was impressed by the Universe molds.

Probably because it's an out-there-crazy idea for G2 characters as the theme. I couldn't have seen it coming ever.

Probably because they're not the obvious choices for the molds. Clench? Rapido?

The only upset is lack of Skram. He was my first proper G2 toy.
Re: New Images of 2010 Botcon Streetstar (1083560)
Posted by rpetras on June 8th, 2010 @ 5:21am CDT
He has NO HEADLIGHTS!

How will he see at night?

Oh, the humanity! :P
Re: New Images of 2010 Botcon Streetstar (1083573)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 8th, 2010 @ 6:40am CDT
rpetras wrote:He has NO HEADLIGHTS!

How will he see at night?

Oh, the humanity! :P

He doesn't need them, he knows all of the streets like his back pocket ;)
Re: New Images of 2010 Botcon Streetstar (1083593)
Posted by Counterpunch on June 8th, 2010 @ 7:45am CDT
rpetras wrote:He has NO HEADLIGHTS!

How will he see at night?

Oh, the humanity! :P

I wear my sunglasses at night
so I can
so I can
Watch you weave then breath your story lines.

It cuts my security...
Re: New Images of 2010 Botcon Streetstar (1083738)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 8th, 2010 @ 12:56pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:
rpetras wrote:He has NO HEADLIGHTS!

How will he see at night?

Oh, the humanity! :P

I wear my sunglasses at night
so I can
so I can
Watch you weave then breath your story lines.

It cuts my security...

*shakes head*

Heh.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
"Kingdom Come"
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

Buy "Hasbro SDCC 2019 Transformers MP-10G Ghostbusters ECTO-35 Edition Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT BOTS OPTIMUS PRIME & MEGATRON-Build 2 Robots" on EBAY
Buy "The Loyal Subjects Los Angeles Transformers Grimlock Vinyl Poseable Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Thrilling 30 Skrapnel & Reflector, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction AOE Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug Evolution 2-Pack" on EBAY
Buy "2001 Hasbro Transformers Robots in Disguise Grimlock 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "funko pop! movies: transformers: age of extinction-bumblebee action figure" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mini Transformers Optimash Prime Mixable Mashable Autobots Hasbro" on EBAY