New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime

New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime

Saturday, July 17th, 2010 11:52am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 41,930

The Tokyo Toy Fair is almost at an end this year, but not without revealing one final piece of treasure to tempt and taunt collectors, and that is the reveal of Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime. アルフェス2010 was able to snap a couple pictures of the figure as well as get some nice detailed shots of Takara's upcoming Primus release. Click here to see all the images.

Credit(s): アルフェス2010

This article was last modified on Saturday, July 17th, 2010 11:53am CDT

Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1099346)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 17th, 2010 @ 11:58am CDT
That Primus looks gorgeous :x
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1099348)
Posted by RogueDeathangel on July 17th, 2010 @ 11:59am CDT
Now that is a beautiful lucky draw figure.
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1099349)
Posted by autobot-jolt on July 17th, 2010 @ 12:00pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:That Primus looks gorgeous :x

Seconed. That is how Primus should've looked in Cybertron!
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1099360)
Posted by G1 Blaster on July 17th, 2010 @ 12:30pm CDT
So Primus just has different colors? That's it? Pass.
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1099367)
Posted by UM Prime on July 17th, 2010 @ 1:15pm CDT
never got the first to much for this one
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1099370)
Posted by dirtysteve on July 17th, 2010 @ 1:23pm CDT
I have Unicron on one side of my Monitor, I never got Primus for the other side, this looks like a must-have for me. :D
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1099406)
Posted by --B-- on July 17th, 2010 @ 4:29pm CDT
The too blue hands and blasters of Primus kill it for me, I'll stick with the Cybertron version.
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1099423)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 17th, 2010 @ 6:51pm CDT
I'm digging Predaking in that photo and am really glad I ordered it now. And I hate to say it but "MP" movie Starscream is growing on me, at least in bot mode.
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1099780)
Posted by Blurrz on July 18th, 2010 @ 6:36pm CDT
Curse those Lucky Draws and their insatiable allure.
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1099875)
Posted by Mkall on July 18th, 2010 @ 8:50pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:Curse those Lucky Draws and their insatiable allure.

Personally, I hate gold plated figures. There's no colourscheme to them. I like black repaint lucky draws so much better.
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1099903)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on July 18th, 2010 @ 10:13pm CDT
Mkall wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Curse those Lucky Draws and their insatiable allure.

hmmmm gold plated............. or Electrum coated?!?

but seriously, the only reason id want a set of gold figures would be to create a scene from the episode "The Golden Lagoon" otherwise its not a big deal to me. Cant wait for Primus though, since i missed out on him the first time.
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1099934)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 18th, 2010 @ 11:29pm CDT
Wish I could afford Primus, but to be honest he's not significantly better than the original. I'll be happy with that one, once I get it.
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1100078)
Posted by Flux Convoy on July 19th, 2010 @ 8:10am CDT
:BOT:
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1100097)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on July 19th, 2010 @ 9:06am CDT
Flux Convoy wrote:Do I need another Primus? No. Do I want another Primus? Oh, God yes! Where will I put another Primus? Hmmm... So is this one supposed to match the profile artwork better? Also, where's his Omega key/lock doohickey?
:BOT:

I'm totally going to put Campaign Unicron and Primus locked hand to hand.

Also, that's right. We haven't seen the Omega Lock yet. Of course it was a month or more that we saw the new Dead End from when we first saw Unicron.
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1100126)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 19th, 2010 @ 10:21am CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
:BOT:

I'm totally going to put Campaign Unicron and Primus locked hand to hand.

Guys, check its TakaraTomy page again, specifically the Space Ship mode. It clearly shows the Omega Lock done in blue and gold.
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1100421)
Posted by wing0hero on July 19th, 2010 @ 8:33pm CDT
I'm sorry off topic. Is that a predaking in the background. Excuse me if anyone asked that already :RENEGADE:
Re: New Images of 2010 Campaign Primus and Lucky Draw Animated Optimus Prime (1100878)
Posted by Flux Convoy on July 20th, 2010 @ 7:10pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
:BOT:

I'm totally going to put Campaign Unicron and Primus locked hand to hand.

Hahahahahaaaa... Space ship mode. Hahahahahaaaa. Those crazy Japanese. Well, the key looks fine. I was more intrigued that we just hadn't actually seen it yet.
:BOT:

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots  Brushfire and Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Flip Racers Car & Rescue Bots Flip Salvage Recycling" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Battle Masters Blowpipe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Iron Factory IF EX-27 Shrike's Feather Streamwing (Slipstream)" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Earthrise Decepticon Airwave Deluxe Class War for Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TITANS RETURN - WINGSPAN & CLOUDRAKER - WALGREENS EXCLUSIVE" on EBAY