New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package

New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package

Friday, November 30th, 2007 7:36pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 34,361

Thanks to Seibertron member Lawson for alerting us to an eBa auction for a Transformers Animated Bumblebee figure, in-package.

Sadly, the auction only shows a small close up of the back of the packaging, and does not show the front of the card.

Regardless, you can see the auction here.

UPDATE: The seller has added new photos of the packaging, front back and sides.

Credit(s): Lawson, tfctoy, FreakNasty, FC Toys

This article was last modified on Friday, December 28th, 2007 9:51pm CST

Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483538)
Posted by mattyc1007 on November 30th, 2007 @ 7:39pm CST
i love his face!
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483545)
Posted by Agent 007 on November 30th, 2007 @ 7:45pm CST
Eww Skowl how could u post a link to yellow vomit? :SICK:
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483551)
Posted by silvershadow on November 30th, 2007 @ 7:48pm CST
his face is so cute
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483557)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on November 30th, 2007 @ 7:50pm CST
Still not sitting well with me.
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483584)
Posted by microclone on November 30th, 2007 @ 8:07pm CST
going from what weve seen of prowls packaging i really dont like the boxes. possibly the most uninspired TF boxes ever. ashame as i really like the animated toys.
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483589)
Posted by DISCHARGE on November 30th, 2007 @ 8:11pm CST
You know, most pics I've seen of these things
make them look like glorified Transformers GO-BOTS
for preschoolers. I'm so glad there are collector lines
for me to buy. I'm not saying one or two of these won't
compel me, but this won't be one of them.
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483591)
Posted by mattyc1007 on November 30th, 2007 @ 8:13pm CST
plus i love his mini fusion cannon like movie megs
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483594)
Posted by zemper on November 30th, 2007 @ 8:14pm CST
urgh.

despite my reservations against the face i think this will be one impulse buy for me...and i know i'll hate myself for it. :SICK: :mrgreen:

:MAX:
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483613)
Posted by Silent_Magnus on November 30th, 2007 @ 8:31pm CST
I don't really like that there is only one small picture of the back of the card.
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483635)
Posted by Briggs on November 30th, 2007 @ 8:49pm CST
I love everything about them.

Though, I hate this ebay garbage.

"You're now bidding a super rare Transformers 2008 animated series Bumblebee"
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483641)
Posted by ThunderZap on November 30th, 2007 @ 8:56pm CST
stinger? :lol:
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483647)
Posted by Jazzz on November 30th, 2007 @ 9:00pm CST
stinger
lol bee puns
hmm... I thought people really liked these toys.
theres only one person here who doesnt absolutely hates it.
I gotta say, Bumblebees face is really growing on me
its like a skinnier version of G1
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483649)
Posted by Jaz-Zen on November 30th, 2007 @ 9:01pm CST
Um, excuse me?!?! :? If BOXED figures are already showing up on eBay, then why won't Animated toys be released until JUNE 2008?? Usually when we see something like this, figures are in stores within 2 or 3 months, not *7*. :shock: :MAD:
Ah well, we'll just have to see if Animated toys really are 7 months away. :???:
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483654)
Posted by Jazzz on November 30th, 2007 @ 9:05pm CST
from that angle and shading Bumblebee looks like he hasn't slept in a while.
i wish the packaging could be better. I don't think its the worse, but its kinda simple compared to the movie line.
though I like it more than classics
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483658)
Posted by i_amtrunks on November 30th, 2007 @ 9:08pm CST
June 2008 (not that I believe we will have to wait that long) cannot come soon enough.
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483670)
Posted by Wheelimus Prime on November 30th, 2007 @ 9:17pm CST
kinda cute for a tf
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483677)
Posted by zemper on November 30th, 2007 @ 9:23pm CST
Jazzz wrote:from that angle and shading Bumblebee looks like he hasn't slept in a while.
though I like it more than classics

my only gripe about the packaging, aside from the plain design, is the crazily angular shape it comes in. it's gonna be hard fitting these card backs into the other TF toyline card backing i have on hand (though on second thought, i guess it wouldn't be much of a problem since the original BW deluxe and Armada/Energon deluxe card backs have large surface areas compared to the Animated backs).

:MAX:
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483687)
Posted by Ravenxl7 on November 30th, 2007 @ 9:36pm CST
Cool. Personally, I can't wait for this line to come out. I plan to be a completionisth with it (well, at least try to be, lol). Here's hoping for an in-package Voyager to appear on Ebay, so we can get a feel for what theire packaging will look like. I'm going to email the bidder and see if they could put up some more/better pictures of him (specifically the front and sides).
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483699)
Posted by Chaoslock on November 30th, 2007 @ 9:49pm CST
I don't like this line so far.
Re: New Images of Animated Bumblebee Figure In-Package (483701)
Posted by Blurrz on November 30th, 2007 @ 9:51pm CST
Haha.. wimpiest gun i've ever seen.

Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Armada set DUNE RUNNER / ICEBERG / RANSACK Adventure Minicon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy Leader Class Optimus Prime New" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Battle Call Officer Class FIGUR" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY Transformers Adventure TAV56 Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Expanded Universe Botcon 2002 Glyph Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon Europe 2002 Rook Keychain New Sealed" on EBAY