New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack

Transformers News: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack

Wednesday, October 1st, 2008 3:44PM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 28,663

Sponsor site Big Bad Toy Store has posted images of the Animated Jetfire and Jetstorm two-pack previously seen here.

Both toys are able to combine in jet and robot mode, and include a DVD with unknown content. Preorder them here, view them there, or by scrolling down.

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}

{L_IMAGE}
Credit(s): GuyIncognito, Big Bad Toy Store
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799825)
Posted by Random on October 1st, 2008 @ 3:45pm CDT
Epic FAIL!

I'm sorry, but this doesn't even look like it deserves to be in a Transformers line. I wish they would take some notes from G1 and make some combinations that might actually work.

This a joke, and I only hope it's not a sign of the decline of the line.
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799827)
Posted by GuyIncognito on October 1st, 2008 @ 3:46pm CDT
Hey, my first credited news story on Seibertron! Go me, go me. :-B

Maybe these figures were designed by a summer intern or something. I'm kidding, but it seriously seems like an amateur effort. I can't believe an experienced TF designer would come up with such a terrible design.
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799828)
Posted by primeoptimus on October 1st, 2008 @ 3:48pm CDT
i think these guys are cool looking.
i can get past the fact that they have no hands,my only complaint is the alt.modes(they look like red and blue colored protoforms wih jet nosecones)
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799830)
Posted by metaphorge on October 1st, 2008 @ 3:49pm CDT
Ugh. Well, so much for that release....
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799831)
Posted by astrobard on October 1st, 2008 @ 3:50pm CDT
wat the fuck is this??? so gay!!!
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799832)
Posted by Rat Convoy on October 1st, 2008 @ 3:51pm CDT
Cancelled my preorder the second I saw these pics.

The set sounded good in theory... In execution, not so much.
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799834)
Posted by Senor Hugo on October 1st, 2008 @ 3:51pm CDT
Wonder-Twin Powers Activate!

Form of multi-colored turd!

Great design, poor implementation.

Edit edit: And now I want to make a Broke-back Cybertron joke.
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799838)
Posted by Autobot032 on October 1st, 2008 @ 3:53pm CDT
*sighs* Well, there's a preorder to cancel. Those are just awful. They didn't even try with these two. Just pointless filler.

So now...Oil Slick, Jetfire, and Jetstorm are total writeoffs.

Can't win 'em all I guess.
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799839)
Posted by Nekoman on October 1st, 2008 @ 3:53pm CDT
Ignoring the noodle arms, in robot mode I like how they look. I’m thinking those might be gun arms? Anyway, I despise how they look in every other mode though, they just look bad. You combine them by putting one jet beneath another? Fail.

These have to be some of the worst designs I’ve seen in a long time.
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799841)
Posted by ayenlou on October 1st, 2008 @ 3:56pm CDT
This is the first set of Transformers animated toys that I do NOT want...

I am disappointed. I was expecting something cooler than this.

I will not be buying these :-x
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799843)
Posted by Asphalt22 on October 1st, 2008 @ 3:57pm CDT
Wow Slamdance sucked less cyber nut than these two do.
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799846)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on October 1st, 2008 @ 3:59pm CDT
i want them!!!! but will never combine them the combined form blows. 8)
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799848)
Posted by JesWal on October 1st, 2008 @ 4:01pm CDT
And to think I was actually excited about this pack. I mean wow. That is major crap. I have loved the animated line up to this. This just ruins any expectations I had of these two. I am really disapointed...
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799851)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on October 1st, 2008 @ 4:01pm CDT
Well, now we know what was up with that first piece of TFA concept art that surfaced last year.
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799854)
Posted by StryderPrime on October 1st, 2008 @ 4:04pm CDT
Wow...this is really upsetting and Shocking.

Wit all the hype behind these 2 figures i thought it was a sure win......

they look like sumthing you will find at a Dollar store. I am so upset with Hasbro or better yet the moron at Hasblow that acturally pay the ppl that design them and told them good job.
The sad thing here that all the modes pretty much sux golf balls and the alt modes dont even look like a jet or any flying machine i know of, more like Colorful Crocdiles do-do

EPIC Piece of $%1& Here
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799855)
Posted by Tekka on October 1st, 2008 @ 4:05pm CDT
Glad I'm not collecting the Animated Autobots. :P

My reaction on seeing the robot mode: OMGWTFROTFLMAO... Wait... This isn't a hoax?
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799860)
Posted by Overloaded on October 1st, 2008 @ 4:09pm CDT
one nobody is being forced to buy them two it is something different . I actually think it is cool think of it the two personalities mixed could be interesting in the show something like Blitzwing
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799866)
Posted by Tekka on October 1st, 2008 @ 4:12pm CDT
Only Blitzwing's toy is so many levels of cool above these hilarious power ranger suit looking things.
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799867)
Posted by Zeds on October 1st, 2008 @ 4:13pm CDT
What a double piece of crap.
Re: New Images of Animated Jetstorm and Jetfire two-pack (799868)
Posted by Omega Charge on October 1st, 2008 @ 4:14pm CDT
Eh, kinda weird.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #226 - Fire in the Sky
"Fire in the Sky"
Posted: Sunday, July 7th, 2019

Buy "Transformers G1 Takara Hasbro Original Figure Crosshairs 1987" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Deluxe Sqweeks Drift Slug Steelbane Lot 4" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Energon Igniters Nitro Series, Barricade + Bumblebee IOP" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cannon Bumblebee Revenge Of The Fallen" on EBAY
Buy "Dragonstorm Leader Premier Edition The Last Knight Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "2017 McDonalds Transformers Robots In Disguise RID #2 Bumblebee Mask Sealed 2" on EBAY
Buy "2017 McDonalds Transformers Robots In Disguise #4 Optimus Prime Mask Sealed 4" on EBAY
Buy "2017 McDonalds Transformers Robots In Disguise #4 Optimus Prime Mask Sealed 2" on EBAY