New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee

New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee

Monday, May 31st, 2010 9:31pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 49,280

TFClub has acquired the latest version of the small, yellow Autobot fighter, this one's called Battle Blade Bumblebee. It will be released in the first wave of Hasbro's continued movie line and campaign, Hunt for the Decepticons, in the summer. This figure is a brand new mold, featuring a wearable battle mask, blaster and blade/axe. Check out some of the images below...

...while the rest can be seen here.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): TFClub

Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1080637)
Posted by WolfDawg on May 31st, 2010 @ 9:49pm CDT
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1080640)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on May 31st, 2010 @ 9:52pm CDT
WolfDawg wrote:You know, I told myself I wouldn't buy another Deluxe BB movie mold...but it looks like I may have to cave in on this one. This figure looks awesome with that weaponry.

My thoughts exactly!
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1080644)
Posted by Optillamanus on May 31st, 2010 @ 10:09pm CDT
I'm normally not bothered by paint apps, or lack thereof, but really now, this is just unacceptable.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1080663)
Posted by Optimutt on May 31st, 2010 @ 11:13pm CDT
Wow. That actually looks pretty decent. I may actually consider purchasing this.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1080664)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on May 31st, 2010 @ 11:22pm CDT
I must have this figure, it is not an option.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1080712)
Posted by Hal7300 on June 1st, 2010 @ 6:22am CDT
Looks like the definitive movie Bumblebee, and i'll buy it.

If only they'd released this earlier, we could have saved a few quid...
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1080716)
Posted by Flux Convoy on June 1st, 2010 @ 6:31am CDT
Not real keen on the axe weapon since I don't recall him using one. On the other hand, this guy really seems to have a lot of bang for your buck as a deluxe. I might pick this one up.
:BOT:
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1080732)
Posted by munkimus prime on June 1st, 2010 @ 7:40am CDT
Atleast I only own 2 other movie bumblebees so buying this doesn't seem to be a bad Idea. I need to replace my crappy movie 1 Bumbles.

Yes BBBB will be mine. :D
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1080734)
Posted by Drecepticon on June 1st, 2010 @ 8:02am CDT
Mine. The first and last deluxe bb I had ended up in the trash. This one looks good. From the looks of it it seems the torso can swivel. Excellent! I'll just add some paint to it and BAM! 8)
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1080748)
Posted by dragons on June 1st, 2010 @ 8:44am CDT
Looks like the definitive movie Bumblebee, and i'll buy it.

If only they'd released this earlier, we could have saved a few quid...
:BANG_HEAD:

completly true but he does look good does his cannon have to be yellow could it be silver or grey
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1080773)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on June 1st, 2010 @ 10:46am CDT
This is an awesome figure. I love the head sculpt. I'm glad I've somehow managed to pass on all of the other ROTF BB molds.

Ps I love the first picture of BB with the battle mask. Looks hilarios with his stomach pushed out
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1080827)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 1st, 2010 @ 12:37pm CDT
This is the first figure that will break my 'no more Movie BBs' rule. It's got a lot of features, and despite the lack of paint apps, it still ends up looking better than the first Concept Camaro BB. Aside from the kibble under the alt mode, anyway.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1080922)
Posted by ZeroPrime on June 1st, 2010 @ 4:34pm CDT
I wish that they would just release him already. I've been waiting for four months... :BANG_HEAD:

They need to do a cliffjumper repaint of him. :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1081163)
Posted by robotrik on June 2nd, 2010 @ 9:26am CDT
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1081209)
Posted by rpetras on June 2nd, 2010 @ 11:10am CDT
Unicronic wrote:

My thoughts exactly!

Me three. :roll:
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1081306)
Posted by Fenrir Prime on June 2nd, 2010 @ 2:10pm CDT
I am so glad I never bought any BB mold for either of the movies now
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1081964)
Posted by ZeroPrime on June 3rd, 2010 @ 9:55pm CDT
robotrik wrote:This is the best movie bb ever imho... now if only they made jazz, sideswipe and barricade like this figure.

You forget Bonecrusher! You don't know how many times I wish that they had made a decent voyager Bonecrusher for Optimus to fight on my shelf. :cry:

I agree with you that they need to make new versions of some of the older movie characters like Jazz and Barricade... :APPLAUSE:

Roll Out! :BOT:
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Battle Blade Bumblebee (1082020)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on June 4th, 2010 @ 1:40am CDT
Wow....with all of the paint, he looks fantastic....and his waist looks much more stable.
Now if only Jazz(and the rest of the messed up guys) could get this treatment...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers IF EX-26R Racing Bros. Retrograde (Runabout)(Runamuck)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers HUB Dark Of The Moon Cyberverse: MEGATRON (Unopened) Series 1 003" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Kingdom War For Cybertron Trilogy LEADER CLASS OPTIMUS PRIME NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers IRONWORKS Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro brand new" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Quintesson Judge Allicon Sharkticon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Decepticon Blackout with upgrade DNA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Scorponok 21 in Action Figure - WFC-E25" on EBAY