New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade

New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade

Wednesday, April 14th, 2010 10:10am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 76,525

The 2010 Toy Fair revealed new movie figures, some were new molds, while others were new repaints. Among the repaints was a new variation of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Dirge. This repaint of Dirge is named Jetblade, and features a dominant white colour scheme with various blues and red. Thanks to ebay seller TFCToy who has put the figure up for auction, we get new images of the figure. Check them out below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): TFCToy

Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064524)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 14th, 2010 @ 10:33am CDT
I like the color choices a lot! :APPLAUSE:
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064525)
Posted by Cheetron on April 14th, 2010 @ 10:35am CDT
I like it. Those colors just look good on him. If I see it, I'm buying it. I don't say that much for toys anymore. lol
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064533)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on April 14th, 2010 @ 10:50am CDT
He's pretty gorgeous.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064535)
Posted by Stockade on April 14th, 2010 @ 10:57am CDT
DAMN AWESOME! and I agree with you razorclaw0000 just gorgeous.... Will buy onsite...
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064542)
Posted by Hard Hacker on April 14th, 2010 @ 11:03am CDT
Great mould, great colours.

This is a must get in my books. You'd have to be insane to not want this.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064554)
Posted by --B-- on April 14th, 2010 @ 11:27am CDT
Then I must be loco in la cabasa, cause I think the weird face and chicken legs with the allspark blue hands suck.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064563)
Posted by Requiem Prime on April 14th, 2010 @ 11:47am CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:I like the color choices a lot! :APPLAUSE:

I agree. I really think the new deco serves him better, but as a figure, I found his robot mode unpleasently chunky and wouldn't spring for a second one at full price.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064566)
Posted by Forgotten on April 14th, 2010 @ 11:52am CDT
Looks damn good to me, I almost hate that I bought Dirge since I rarely ever buy straight repaints of a mold(with the exception of Animated Soundwave/Soundblaster, but he had a KEYTAR!). Might budge and buy this anyways, the colors compliment the sculpt nicely.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064568)
Posted by Valandar on April 14th, 2010 @ 11:56am CDT
I actually like the mold, mostly because it avoids the utterly cliche "veritech / Valkyrie" transform scheme. I'll probably be getting this one.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064570)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 14th, 2010 @ 12:00pm CDT
Really nice color scheme; much nicer than Dirge.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064572)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 14th, 2010 @ 12:08pm CDT
That's a really nice color scheme, and like Dirge, I love the alt mode (Harrier was my favorite jet growing up), but also like Dirge I don't care for the bot mode very much at all. Will pass.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064573)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 14th, 2010 @ 12:09pm CDT
I don't like it.

How about them apples?
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064578)
Posted by Mkall on April 14th, 2010 @ 12:29pm CDT
Hard Hacker wrote:Great mould, great colours.

This is a must get in my books. You'd have to be insane to not want this.

Colour me insane then.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064581)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 14th, 2010 @ 12:35pm CDT
I don't see anything wrong with the blue and white. Care to enlighten us?
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064583)
Posted by Mkall on April 14th, 2010 @ 12:43pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:I don't see anything wrong with the blue and white. Care to enlighten us?

Personally, I have no issues with the colourscheme. I just don't like the mold.

That's just me though
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064584)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 14th, 2010 @ 12:47pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:I don't like it.

How about them apples?

Rotten, you have to love all the choices that the masses do...
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064619)
Posted by Rated X on April 14th, 2010 @ 3:10pm CDT
Looks good. I love seeker repaints because seekers traditionally share the same body style since the G1 days. I rather get 10 seeker repaints then 10 autobot repaints of characters Hasbro was too lazy to design a new mold for.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064624)
Posted by Nekoman on April 14th, 2010 @ 3:19pm CDT
This figure is cool, but the continued movie line is going nowhere fast.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064626)
Posted by Blurrz on April 14th, 2010 @ 3:23pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:This figure is cool, but the continued movie line is going nowhere fast.

Woah. Work it, flip it. and reverse it.

Human Alliance Jazz, Leader Starscream, Seaspray, Bumblebees for all ages..

This is some solid stuff.
Re: New Images of Deluxe Movie Jetblade (1064637)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 14th, 2010 @ 3:58pm CDT
Blurrz wrote:
Woah. Work it, flip it. and reverse it.

lol, I never thought I'd see someone quote that...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "2012 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE COBRA HISS TANK SHOCKWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "2011 SDCC EXCLUSIVE HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE STARSCREAM W/ COBRA COMMANDER" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers BONE CRUSHER Constructicons HASBRO, TAKARA Japan 1980 84" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Slingshot & Road Pig Tech Spec Cards G2 generation two" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Ultra Magnus - Voyager Autobot 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Rescue Bots: Meet Boulder the Construction-Bot Annie Auerbach" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on EBAY