Wednesday, September 28th, 2016 9:05am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 19,859

Fellow Seibertronian Logan has found some nice new images of the upcoming drill accessory that comes with the reissue of MP-27 Ironhide. While we knew the drill came in a briefcase, these new images show how Ironhide looks like while holding the drill and, better yet, holding the briefcase. This die-cast drill package can be purchased alone on e-bay if anyone already has an MP Ironhide. Enjoy the images below, courtesy of Hobbybase.

Transformers News: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Transformers Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide

Credit(s): hobbybase

This article was last modified on Wednesday, September 28th, 2016 10:36am CDT

Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1829120)
Posted by Kurona on September 28th, 2016 @ 9:12am CDT
What, no Masterpiece Brainstorm? Psssht, this new accessory's pointless :lol:
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1829147)
Posted by shajaki on September 28th, 2016 @ 11:15am CDT

When MP Jazz comes out he better have that grappling hook 8-)
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1829174)
Posted by Cyberpath on September 28th, 2016 @ 1:01pm CDT
shajaki wrote:Y'know, these are the kind of things I love. One of my favorite things about the G1 toon was the out of nowhere "right tool for every job" doo-dad they could pop out of their hands/forearms. And this drill thingy was one of my favs.

When MP Jazz comes out he better have that grappling hook 8-)

Me too! But I'm already content with the accessories that we've got in the original release.

shajaki wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
shajaki wrote:Nice! Time to scour eBay!
Let us know if you find anything :)
Boom!

Can you find a Fortress-less Cerebros next? :lol:
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1829177)
Posted by shajaki on September 28th, 2016 @ 1:24pm CDT
Cyberpath wrote:Can you find a Fortress-less Cerebros next? :lol:
Oh man I wish. I tried to find a Hasbro Cerebros for myself, and it woulda cost me over a hundred bucks :shock:
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1829182)
Posted by Cyberpath on September 28th, 2016 @ 1:43pm CDT
shajaki wrote:
Cyberpath wrote:Can you find a Fortress-less Cerebros next? :lol:

Yeah, for that price might as well buy the complete giant.

Come on, Hasbro/Takara/Lena, be cool!
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1829187)
Posted by william-james88 on September 28th, 2016 @ 1:54pm CDT
Lena aint gonna help, they only (purposely?) have overstock from toys made in china. So now its only on toys using previous molds before production moved to vietnam that have not moved there yet (for instance, the arcee mold has moved to vietnam). I am really curious where red alert will be made then and if that means lena will have some overstock. I am surprised we havent seen overstock for hasbro's MP bee yet since we know China still has that mold.But then again they have a ton of stuff that they are still trying to get rid of, like a bunch of hoists.
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1829225)
Posted by galvatron00 on September 28th, 2016 @ 5:56pm CDT

Oh man do I love these guys. Such a fun transformation.
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1829229)
Posted by william-james88 on September 28th, 2016 @ 6:17pm CDT
itscramtastic wrote:Woo hoo!! That was a quick fix! Never noticed it until I stumbled upon this thread again today. I've had Ironhide since last year and Ratchet since he released.. Weird.

Oh man do I love these guys. Such a fun transformation.

Yup, best MP this year, to me.
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1829328)
Posted by fenrir72 on September 29th, 2016 @ 1:40am CDT
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1834852)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 19th, 2016 @ 10:20pm CDT
fenrir72 wrote:Has anyone picked up the 2nd issue of this? Are the shoulders "fixed" this time around?
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1834891)
Posted by galvatron00 on October 20th, 2016 @ 7:53am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:
A quote of a quote of fenrir72?! WHAT IS GOING ON?! :lol:

I know Shajaki bought the drill separate from the figure, I haven't seen any comparisons for improvements though.
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1834895)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 20th, 2016 @ 8:00am CDT
itscramtastic wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
A quote of a quote of fenrir72?! WHAT IS GOING ON?! :lol:

I need to update tfwiki concerning the shoulders issue. No one in seibertron seems to have gotten IH for the 2nd time to make a comparison. :lol:

And yeah, also got the drill thingie separately too.
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1834896)
Posted by galvatron00 on October 20th, 2016 @ 8:01am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:
itscramtastic wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
A quote of a quote of fenrir72?! WHAT IS GOING ON?! :lol:

Ahhh. Well that makes sense :)
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1834900)
Posted by william-james88 on October 20th, 2016 @ 8:17am CDT
I havent seen anyone in the west on any forum get this rereleased Ironhide.
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1834929)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 20th, 2016 @ 9:18am CDT
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1834942)
Posted by william-james88 on October 20th, 2016 @ 10:04am CDT
fenrir72 wrote:Any seibertronians not in the west got the second release? Even TFYuki in twitter never answered the question on the IH shoulders. :(

But he wouldnt know, its not related to Takara since its handled entirely by Hasbro Asia.
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1834970)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 20th, 2016 @ 12:10pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

You don't get it. I posted that question for the 1st release IH. just when the comparisons with Ratchet became obvious.

He never answered that. Oh, and IH was also given a 2nd release in the Japanese market sans the die-cast drill.So both versions should be theoretically the same (same plant in Vietnam etc etc)
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1834979)
Posted by william-james88 on October 20th, 2016 @ 12:47pm CDT
fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I didnt know that japan got a rerelease too, thanks for clearing that up :) Hopefully you get your answer some day.
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1835092)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 20th, 2016 @ 6:37pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
fenrir72 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Not for me but for the benefit of all TF fandom. I'm also updating many stubs there.
Re: New Images of Drill and Briefcase Accessory for Takara Tomy Masterpiece MP-27 Ironhide (1837358)
Posted by Cyberpath on October 28th, 2016 @ 4:26am CDT

Ironhide.jpg

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Ultra Magnus Fall of Cybertron FoC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Exclusive Generations Fall Of Cybertron Voyager Blaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron BLASTER" on EBAY
Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Beast Hunters Series Starscream Hasbro Kids Toy Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall of Cybertron Starscream Figure Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thundercracker - Canadian Packaging, Sealed #2" on EBAY