New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat

Saturday, November 12th, 2016 8:50am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 27,397

Just a quick, teasing reminder via the official Twitter account for e-Hobby shop of their exclusive Legends / Titans Return Convobat with Megalligator and Ape-X, which bring together the Headmaster (the toys), Beast Wars (the characters) and Prime (the swords) toylines in one single exclusive set! Images mirrored below.

Transformers News: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat

Transformers News: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat

Credit(s): eHobby

Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840729)
Posted by RAR on November 12th, 2016 @ 9:15am CST
Never trust anyone who's name starts Mega...
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840732)
Posted by Kurona on November 12th, 2016 @ 9:27am CST
RAR wrote:Never trust anyone who's name starts Mega...

So that's why the third and fourth movies didn't have Megan Fox
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840733)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on November 12th, 2016 @ 9:29am CST
Dr Va'al wrote:Image

Y'know, I feel like every figure that comes with swords should have that hand tilt articulation, that way they can point the sword forward like that. Really helps with cool poses.
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840739)
Posted by Terrsolpix on November 12th, 2016 @ 11:19am CST
Still can't find mindwipe, might cave and just get this.
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840756)
Posted by Rainmaker on November 12th, 2016 @ 3:01pm CST
I would get this if Mindwipe wasn't such a horrible mold.

:MAXIMAL:
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840769)
Posted by Deadput on November 12th, 2016 @ 4:30pm CST
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:I would get this if Mindwipe wasn't such a horrible mold.

:MAXIMAL:

The mold is great the heck are you talking about?
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840776)
Posted by Agamemnon on November 12th, 2016 @ 5:08pm CST
Deadput wrote:

:MAXIMAL:

The mold is great the heck are you talking about?

I can see Maximal Rainmaker's point. I personally like the bot mode, and the transformation is clever. But that alt mode has some real problems, in my opinion. I might not call the whole mold horrible, but I can understand someone having that opinion...
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840783)
Posted by william-james88 on November 12th, 2016 @ 6:53pm CST
Agamemnon wrote:
Deadput wrote:

:MAXIMAL:

The mold is great the heck are you talking about?

I think it has its merits but of all the deluxes in the first 2 waves, it is easily the one I like least. I really dislike that headsculplt too.
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840785)
Posted by Burn on November 12th, 2016 @ 7:01pm CST
While I had no intention of getting Combobat (funds, no real place for it in the collection), after playing with Mindwipe this morning I'm really off this mold.
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840787)
Posted by Fox Thiagarajan on November 12th, 2016 @ 7:09pm CST
I really happen to enjoy Mindwipe. Convobat is looking good imho. :CON:
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840801)
Posted by Deadput on November 12th, 2016 @ 9:22pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

I just got Mindwipe yesterday is there any issues I should be aware of or is it just that the mold is not fantastic?

Only problems with Titans return I have had is Skullsmasher's loose legs, tail and his stupid hatch as well as Scourge's loose head (Fix please?)
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840805)
Posted by Agamemnon on November 12th, 2016 @ 9:46pm CST
Deadput wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

For me, it's that the bat head is not articulated at all. Plus the "tail" is just awkward. I keep Mindwipe in bot mode all the time now.

And really, that is how I want to display Convobat, so I'm still getting him.

On Scourge, a thin piece of plastic or some card stock in the TM head socket seems to help a lot.
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840809)
Posted by Kurona on November 12th, 2016 @ 9:59pm CST
Which is a shame when his two comrades nail the Beast Mode so well, and arguably said beast modes are their largest selling points. I know it's why I got Wolfwire and why I want Skullsmasher.
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840810)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 12th, 2016 @ 10:01pm CST
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840812)
Posted by Kurona on November 12th, 2016 @ 10:04pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:To be fair, how often do batformers get toys that have good, well-articulated bat beast modes?

How often do batformers happen?

Seriously the only other examples that come to mind are Ratbat, Car Robots Gigatron, Optimus Primal and BW Soundwave.
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840815)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 12th, 2016 @ 10:15pm CST
Kurona wrote:

How often do batformers happen?

Using the Wiki to help me with this, there have been:

KĊmoribreast
G1 Mindwipe
TR Mindwipe / Legends Convobat
BM Nightscream (Ultra)
BM Nightscream (Happy Meal)
Batscout / Nightshriek / True One
Noctorro (partially)
Optimus Primal / Onyx Primal
G1 Ratbat / e-HOBBY SG Ratbat / Encore Wingthing
Masterpiece Ratbat
G1 Wingthing
Skar / Clouder
BW Sonar
BW Soundwave
RID 2001 Megatron / RID 2001 Galvatron / BotCon 2005 Deathsaurus (minus his bat muzzle) / BotCon 2016 Megatron (minus his bat muzzle)
Animated Ratbat / Knights of Unicron Ratbat
Arms Micron Hades
FOC Ratbat
Construct-Bots Ratbat
RID 2015 Ratbat / Psychobat
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840819)
Posted by william-james88 on November 12th, 2016 @ 10:27pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:To be fair, how often do batformers get toys with beast modes that are both well-articulated and look good?

I cant think of both at the same time. For the Bat mode at least.
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840858)
Posted by Rainmaker on November 13th, 2016 @ 3:54am CST
Deadput wrote:

:MAXIMAL:

The mold is great the heck are you talking about?

Lets see all the things I can list that are horrible about it...

The legs...
The headsculpt
The transformation... (I can't even transform it properly)
The head connection... (So hard to just remove Vorath from it and nearly impossible to connect another head)

:MAXIMAL:
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1840862)
Posted by Deadput on November 13th, 2016 @ 5:54am CST
Maximal Rainmaker wrote:
Lets see all the things I can list that are horrible about it...

The legs...
The headsculpt
The transformation... (I can't even transform it properly)

:MAXIMAL:

1: An opinion I think the Transformation of the legs is clever and I have no problems with mine.

2: Also an opinion I think the head sculpt is fine and looks cool

3: This I can see but I have been able to Transform mine like the instructions says.

4: I guess that's a problem with yours my Mindwipe's head connection is pretty snug and decent unlike my Scourge

The problem I have with most with Mindwipe is the fact that his "Tail" does not fit in well and it is also kinda lazy so I don't bother with the tail.
Re: New Images of e-Hobby Limited Exclusive Convobat (1847481)
Posted by Krapicon on December 16th, 2016 @ 9:44am CST
Good Day My Fellow :BOT: :CON: :STARSEEKERS: :WRECKERS: :MAXIMAL: :PREDACON: :BH-PREDACON: :SG-BOTS: :SG-CONS:

Just a heads up of the package look of Transformers Legends E-Hobby Exclusive Convobat from E-Hobby Shop Twitter.
covobat.jpg

:KREMZEEK:
Krapicon

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege & Earthrise Barricade - Nonnef Upgrade Kit" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Bluestreak - Custom Nonnef Upgrade" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TCG - (TW4) Wave 4 War for Cybertron: Siege II Omega Supreme Tank" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #2 C COVER : NM CONDITION" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #3 : 2 COVERS BUNDLE : B + C : NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Original Transformer Autobots “Trailbreaker" - 1984 - Black 4wd" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #2 A COVER : NM CONDITION" on EBAY