New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive

Transformers News: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive

Wednesday, August 4th, 2010 6:10PM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 70,486

If the pictures from our BotCon 2010 coverage did not please your Movie-verse collecting senses, then these photos from TFclub might do the job. Their account over at Taobao has been updated with new images of Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxes Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive. Electrostatic Jolt is a repaint of Deluxe Jolt, and he'll be with two brand new molds, Terradive and Tomahawk in Deluxe Wave 3. Axor is a repaint/remold of Deluxe Lockdown, and you'll be seeing him in retail in Deluxe Wave 4 with Rescue Ratchet. Check out the high-resolution images below!

Axor

Electrostatic Jolt

Terradive

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Credit(s): TFclub
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1108935)
Posted by Stixx on August 4th, 2010 @ 6:14pm CDT
Axor and Terradive-Definite buys. Jolt-Definite Pass.

Stixx
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1108937)
Posted by Mkall on August 4th, 2010 @ 6:15pm CDT
No thanks on the Jolt, but I'll take Axor and Terradive!
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1108939)
Posted by Megazarak on August 4th, 2010 @ 6:15pm CDT
Axor is looking good (and since I didn't get Lockdown yet I'll probably get him instead) and so is Terradive (it all looks good but I don't really like the whitish grey (though it looks much better in these pics), the mold looks great though and I'll likely get the repaint). And as much as I like Jolt, he barely changed from his last figure so there really isn't a reason to buy another of him (though I would recommend him to those who may not have him yet). If they were to make a new mold or even a remold with improvements however I would definitely pick that up.
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1108941)
Posted by Mindmaster on August 4th, 2010 @ 6:21pm CDT
They all look impressive to me. I'm on the fence on Axor, as I already own the Lockdown mold. Terradive's a definite buy for me. Jolt, I may pick up, since I don't own his mold yet. :-?
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1108948)
Posted by chrisc4 on August 4th, 2010 @ 6:42pm CDT
anyone else getting tired of movie stuff? dont get me wrong i love rotf and its toy line, but i think hasbro is over doing it. its hard trying to get figures from the hftd, generations, and pcc line when they come out all at the same time! my wallet is dying!
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1108952)
Posted by --B-- on August 4th, 2010 @ 6:47pm CDT
I like Axer a lot better than I do Lockdown, LD has way too much neck! I like Terradive enough that I will pick him up, but faux-hawk Jolt is a big ole pass. The mold is OK (my son got it from someone for his birthday last November) but not great.
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1108955)
Posted by Crystal Rodimus on August 4th, 2010 @ 6:52pm CDT
I agree with the general sentiment - Axor and Terradive are musts. I LOVE the Movie Lockdown mold, might be my favorite movie deluxe. They could paint that one brown and olive green with neon pink highlights and I'd still get it.
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1108980)
Posted by jaws on August 4th, 2010 @ 7:40pm CDT
I want Axor
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1108981)
Posted by Overcracker on August 4th, 2010 @ 7:42pm CDT
Axor is very nice. The Actionmaster homage is nicely executed. All he needed to be just mindblowingly awesome would be a red motorcycle that could turn into a battle platform.

Terradive also very cool. I can see this jet in different color schemes. I foresee a new set of Cyberjets from this mold.
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1108990)
Posted by MaverickPrime on August 4th, 2010 @ 7:56pm CDT
I NEED Terradive!!!!!
and since I didnĀ“t get neither Lockdown nor Jolt, these will do :grin:
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1108998)
Posted by DraconicDak on August 4th, 2010 @ 8:15pm CDT
--B-- wrote:I like Axer a lot better than I do Lockdown, LD has way too much neck!

Lockdown has an adjustable neck; his head can be set high or low. Axor is the same.

I need Terradive. Awesome movie jets are favorites of mine. Pass on the redecos, though.
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1109016)
Posted by Cheetron on August 4th, 2010 @ 9:01pm CDT
Odd man out but I really like Jolt 1.1 I'm getting a good twins kind vibe from him. I've already got 2 mudflaaps, 1 skids...

I like all 3. I must be crazy.
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1109023)
Posted by Pyrostrata on August 4th, 2010 @ 9:19pm CDT
Axor and Terradive are lovely, cannot wait!.....Jolt isn't bad, but not good enough for me to buy.
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1109026)
Posted by Autobot032 on August 4th, 2010 @ 9:31pm CDT
Hmm.

After seeing Axor in detail, I do have to say, I think he could be redecoed into Wreck-Gar. That head, the axe, the spikes...he'd be perfect in G1 colors.
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1109052)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 5th, 2010 @ 1:23am CDT
Autobot032 wrote:Hmm.

That would be so awesome, I'd definitely buy it.

Axor's not bad, but I already have Lockdown, so I won't be picking him up. Terradive doesn't interest me, but if they do a remold & repaint I might be interested. Jolt is an easy pass.
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1109087)
Posted by Stockade on August 5th, 2010 @ 5:25am CDT
Terradive is bought on site, no questions ask

Axor looks ALOT better than lockdown, he is questionable for now.

Jolt is a PASS, i had the first one and sold him. Too me he needs a brand new mold, not a repaint..
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1109093)
Posted by Atomatron on August 5th, 2010 @ 6:02am CDT

Jolt, besides some white lighting is anything different? whats the point of this?

Terradive a nice new Jhiaxus type figure.

2 out 3, not bad!
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1109118)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on August 5th, 2010 @ 7:56am CDT
Terradive is a must have, and Axor too. Thing is, I have a separate spot planned for Movie figures done in G1 style and Axor fits the bill, despite being part of the canon. Electrostatic Jolt looks cool enough for me to buy.
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1109127)
Posted by autobot-jolt on August 5th, 2010 @ 8:15am CDT
My fellow Seibertronians' comments tell me there's a lot of Jolts out there for me to pick up. :D

Axor and Terradive look good too.
Re: New Images of HFTD Axor, Electrostatic Jolt and Terradive (1109166)
Posted by Overcracker on August 5th, 2010 @ 10:13am CDT
Atomatron wrote:Wow, was never a fan of the Lockdown mold, but this Axor re-working is very impressive.

Terradive a nice new Jhiaxus type figure.

2 out 3, not bad!

There's a few cosmetic differences.

The Translucent blue is I believe more translucent than before. He has copper detailing instead of gray. The spike on his head is now gray instead of blue, and the opaque blue I believe is a slightly different shade of blue. O yeah and the lightning decals.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
"Afterthoughts"
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes - Throne of the Primes - SDCC 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Front Section Hasbro part original 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G1 Transformers Trypticon Brunt Left And Right Tread 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Animated Wreck-Gar Voyager Class Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers g1 reissue walmart Minibot Bumblebee,outback,tailgate,swerve...." on EBAY
Buy "Magic Square Transformers  (Blaster, Huffer, Beachcomber & Seaspray) lot of 4" on EBAY
Buy "2018 “Transformers: Power of the Primes” Blackwing mint on sealed card Darkwing" on EBAY