New Images of HFTD Scout Oil Pan

New Images of HFTD Scout Oil Pan

Monday, July 12th, 2010 12:19am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 41,156

A lot of Oil Pans have gotten into the hands of Taobao seller Poptang, and with that we new images of the figure. An orange and blue repaint of Revenge of the Fallen Brakedown, Oil Pan is part of the Hunt for the Decepticons Wave 2 release. Check out the images below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource

Credit(s): Taobao

This article was last modified on Monday, July 12th, 2010 3:27am CDT

Re: New Images of HFTD Scout Oil Pan (1097044)
Posted by Elita_5 on July 12th, 2010 @ 3:09am CDT
On its own, i don't much care for the looks of that figure. The car's nose looks stunted. It looks too short in Vehicle Mode, and it sits too flat against his chest--or looks like it does.

But this figures skeleton is a different story. It looks like you could take off the vehicle parts and have a fully functional robot toy. That being said--This figure is probably GREAT for reshells and kitbashes.
Re: New Images of HFTD Scout Oil Pan (1097220)
Posted by autobot-jolt on July 12th, 2010 @ 3:37pm CDT
An army of Oil Pans! :lol: He looks cool, but I'll pass.
Re: New Images of HFTD Scout Oil Pan (1097226)
Posted by Mkall on July 12th, 2010 @ 3:55pm CDT
I'm actually looking forward to this guy.
Re: New Images of HFTD Scout Oil Pan (1097307)
Posted by adamassc on July 12th, 2010 @ 9:03pm CDT
still too Breakdown, but I might buy him for his head. I like the white face versus the red.
Re: New Images of HFTD Scout Oil Pan (1097321)
Posted by Galvatron X on July 12th, 2010 @ 10:02pm CDT
Yeah, I can't resist this one.

I like this mold a lot more than I initially thought I would. An excellent alt mode with hardly any visible seams. Great looking little TF.
Re: New Images of HFTD Scout Oil Pan (1097434)
Posted by Stockade on July 13th, 2010 @ 7:36am CDT
Looks cool, but a pass for me.
Re: New Images of HFTD Scout Oil Pan (1097554)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 13th, 2010 @ 12:31pm CDT
Looks good. I probably won't get him because the character isn't important to me though. Same reason I didn't buy Brakedown.
Re: New Images of HFTD Scout Oil Pan (1196900)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 19th, 2011 @ 1:06am CDT
Wow i'm so late to this topic.
I just got this guy, and I love it. I actually like the paint scheme better than Brakedown, and after adding some super glue to the shoulders, he's no longer got floppy arms.
I was worried he wouldn't have a gun, but I found the clip placements on his hands, so he now carries around Straxxus's gun (which also fits into the windshield cavity in vehicle mode).
I'm still trying to figure out what to call him, though, the name oilpan seems kinda goofy... I'm just calling him Backstreet for now.
:CON:
Re: New Images of HFTD Scout Oil Pan (1197049)
Posted by dirk2243 on March 19th, 2011 @ 12:24pm CDT
MINDVVIPE wrote:Wow i'm so late to this topic.
:CON:

Yeah, I had to use some light adheasive for mine. His right arm was beyond loose, but now all better.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Autobot Sovereign Alpha Trion 7" Action Figure  Nib" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blitzwing + Headmaster Hazard Voyager class New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return BROADSIDE BLUNDERBUSS Generations Voyager Class" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Legends Class COSMOS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Darkmoon & Astrotrain Titans Return Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations - Titans Return Daburu & Autobot Twinferno (loose)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations - Titans Return Hyperfire & Blurr (loose)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime RID Deluxe Class Sergeant Kup Autobot Action Figure Hasbro" on EBAY