Friday, June 17th, 2011 3:38pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 47,124

Autobase Aichi has updated with new images of upcoming Human Alliance Basics, we have mirrored the images below, in order to see the original posting just click them or this link here.
These images also give us our first look at Drag Strip's shild-mode in action!

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): Blurrz, Snakas

This article was last modified on Friday, June 17th, 2011 11:42pm CDT

Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1241786)
Posted by Flux Convoy on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:43pm CDT
Half Track and Sandstorm look cool together! Reverb is looking really neat too. I hope Whirl gets a repaint I like. Those colors fall pretty flat to me. Crosshairs is a definite improvement over the previous deco. Spastic/Over-Run looks less interesting than I initially thought. He looks forced in all but alt vehicle mode.
:BOT:
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1241787)
Posted by PrymeStriker on June 17th, 2011 @ 3:44pm CDT
First Reverb is an Autobot, then a Decepticon, then an Autobot again. Please, Hasbro, make another Six-Speed. Jolt and Reverb need to be Cybertronized.
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1241799)
Posted by RodimalToyota on June 17th, 2011 @ 4:03pm CDT
Jeez, Reverb looks like garbage, what is that a Unicorn VTOL?
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1241801)
Posted by Marcdachamp on June 17th, 2011 @ 4:14pm CDT
So, wait, HA Dragstrip has an official weapon mode that's a Skyboom shield homage? I almost never buy "non-movie movie" toys, but that is BOUGHT.
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1241804)
Posted by Optimus1138 on June 17th, 2011 @ 4:20pm CDT
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1241812)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 17th, 2011 @ 4:39pm CDT
Reverb looks really cool in bot mode, but the alt mode is a flying motorcycle? That's...weird. Might buy it anyway though.
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1241814)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on June 17th, 2011 @ 4:41pm CDT

Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1241839)
Posted by Mechastrike on June 17th, 2011 @ 5:37pm CDT
Drag Strip is a shield... should i feel sorry for the guy? :???:
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1241872)
Posted by Mkall on June 17th, 2011 @ 7:16pm CDT
Hoitytoity wrote:Reverb reminds me of a futuristic Vroom... almost enough to be interested. Almost.

Vroom... Now I have to get him for sure. Thanks for pointing that out :P

I've been pleased with how this sub-line is turning out. All the figs look like a lot of fun.
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1241926)
Posted by MGrotusque on June 17th, 2011 @ 9:04pm CDT

He doesn't look any better paired up with Megatron either. yikes. Maybe the shield mode is a good idea but i can't tell really. Prolly because it's poorly executed in my opinion.

The bot mode is this figures only saving grace.

On a side note- It's been a while since we've had a Dragstrip with six tires though.
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1241929)
Posted by grimdragon2001 on June 17th, 2011 @ 9:11pm CDT
halftrack kinda looks like a beachcomber to me, he might make a nice classics beachcomber stand in if not for the head
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1241968)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 17th, 2011 @ 10:54pm CDT
Hmmm, going by this picture:
Drag Strip is a bit big for RotF Scouts Dead End & Breakdown. :-(
....but Drag Strip looks like he could go nicely with Deluxe Dead End (which I like better, actually)!

monstergrotusque wrote:Dragstrip is ridiculous. He can't even roll on his wheels because the shield bits prevent it. WTF?

The yellow shield parts pop off, letting all the wheels touch the ground (as in the picture above).
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1241971)
Posted by rpetras on June 17th, 2011 @ 11:19pm CDT
I'm loving Crosshairs, that'll be an army builder for me!
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1242072)
Posted by Stockade on June 18th, 2011 @ 7:55am CDT
Dragstrip is the only one i like, the rest are mmmm a waste i think.
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1242089)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on June 18th, 2011 @ 9:45am CDT
I like this, just out the window with any sense of reality, even in the Bayverse Transformers some of these things look goofy, I like it!
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1242314)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 18th, 2011 @ 5:19pm CDT
Mkall wrote:

Vroom... Now I have to get him for sure. Thanks for pointing that out :P

That is indeed interesting... Reverb is also making me wish I hadn't sold off my Cybertron Ransack.

Even though Drag Strip is a pretty perfect G1 homage, I hope he gets a white & blue Mirage style repaint.
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1242547)
Posted by Rodimus Minor on June 19th, 2011 @ 2:36am CDT
I'm Definatly getting Reverb and Dragstrip they look awesome =P~
I will also get Crosshairs and Half Truck
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1242551)
Posted by Talous on June 19th, 2011 @ 2:48am CDT
If I wasn't slowing down on my collecting I would buy Crosshairs and Reverb in half a heart-beat.
Pretty sure it's been said already but I get a strong M.A.S.K. vibe from the flying motorcycle looking thing they have going there.
Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1242790)
Posted by craggy on June 19th, 2011 @ 1:51pm CDT
Optimus1138 wrote:I might end up getting Dragstrip, and Reverb looks pretty cool too. I may end up getting him if I can think of a way to fit him into my Classics collection, since he's way too big for my Movie collection. I wonder how he'd be as Classics Afterburner?

Classics? He is pretty much spot on for Rad.

Re: New images of Human Alliance figures Drag Strip, Reverb, Crosshairs and Half-Track (1242897)
Posted by Optimus1138 on June 19th, 2011 @ 5:23pm CDT
craggy wrote:

Classics? He is pretty much spot on for Rad.

Wow! That's quite a strong resemblance. I suppose it was probably intentional.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Cogman The Last Knight 1 Step Turbo Changer Cyberfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Whirl Nearly Complete 1984" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S14 Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron RATCHET Walgreens Exclusive box damage." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers siege war for cybertron ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Prowl! War for Cybertron Generations Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Megatron" on EBAY