New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets

New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets

Saturday, January 30th, 2010 12:08am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 43,233

We get new images of Revenge of the Fallen Human Alliance Mudflap, a figure that we saw stock photos of before. Albeit the figure is Archimedes Chen's custom from Toysdaily, the images still shows off the figure's stature, size and aesthetics. We also get a look at Mudflap and Chromia's transformation process via a scan of the instruction sheets. Check out everything below.

New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets
New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets
New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets
New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets
New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets

The original source for the Mudflap pictures can be found here, while the link to the instructions of other newly released Transformers can be found here.

Keep it at Seibertron.com, your #1 stop for the latest Transformers news!

Credit(s): Real Devastator, Archimedes Chen from Toysdaily.com

Re: New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets (1041949)
Posted by Warbreaker on January 30th, 2010 @ 2:11am CST
That's a VERY nice paint job :APPLAUSE:

Same basic body structure as Skids' for the most part (would it have killed you to remold the gatling gun into something else, Hasbro?). I'll bet his head gimmick's the same as Skids' as well, but who's complaining?
Re: New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets (1041959)
Posted by Poyguimogul on January 30th, 2010 @ 3:55am CST
(;_;) Sad all the Nice detail is from the custom painter.
I like all the added detail lines, painted fingers and the metallic color on the chest.
TBH this is what the real toy should look like. Comparing pics of the two toys.. Saddening. :sad:
Re: New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets (1041963)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on January 30th, 2010 @ 4:40am CST
when i saw this i was like : even MORE pictures of HA mudflap ?!

and then i was like : panel lines AND painted gears?! i am so getting this!
Re: New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets (1041984)
Posted by Prime Riblet on January 30th, 2010 @ 8:24am CST
cannonfodder4000 wrote:when i saw this i was like : even MORE pictures of HA mudflap ?!

and then i was like : panel lines AND painted gears?! i am so getting this!

Don't be too excited since it is a Custom figure. The one for sale will not be that bitchin'. That person did a great job. I am totally getting Mudflap though. He is high on the list. I have been really impressed with Skids, so why not.
Re: New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets (1041997)
Posted by ConBotFormer on January 30th, 2010 @ 9:13am CST
Still wish Skids and Mudflap were never made up. They look so dumb. I hate their faces. Let's hope they're not in TF3 and if they are I hope they are killed off right away. :lol:
Re: New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets (1042005)
Posted by freaky777 on January 30th, 2010 @ 9:59am CST
Haha for a moment I thought the real one is this awesome...
Re: New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets (1042024)
Posted by autobot-jolt on January 30th, 2010 @ 11:18am CST
he's not half bad. But I'll pass, because I don't want to spend $60 for both of the twins (I don't have skids), but I might pick up the ice cream version that comes w/t shanghai demolisher instead. I really like the ice cream twins, they're fun to mess around with. My friend has let me see his, and I want the twins with their decals, so I guess I'm all set. Back on topic, HA Mudflap looks overall great.
Re: New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets (1042081)
Posted by Deadpool's Lame Joke on January 30th, 2010 @ 2:14pm CST
Wow, this is gonna be a nice figure! I am very excited for this one!

And does anyone ever think of how in the movie, Skids had the grappling hook to grab Mudflap who was shooting up Devi? Just a thought of how Hasbro effed up, just like with red Chromia and blue arcee...
Re: New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets (1042165)
Posted by Kibble on January 30th, 2010 @ 8:09pm CST
Re: New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets (1042353)
Posted by Prime Riblet on January 31st, 2010 @ 9:18am CST
Kibble wrote:I actually like HA Skids quite a bit too, but I was under the impression Mudflap would be an original mold. Little bit of a retool, but it's largely the same mold. Since I don't particualarly like the look of these characters, can't say I'm all that excited...especially at $30 a pop.

I was under that impression too. I really like the mold though, so I will dish out the $30. I think it is overpriced, but oh well. If it were a completely different mold, then it would be a no-brainer.
Re: New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets (1042360)
Posted by acmd226 on January 31st, 2010 @ 10:02am CST
Hellow every one
I am the owner of this HA Mudflap.
I am from Taiwan.
There are more pictures of this figure in my blog.(Chinese version)
Thank you.
Re: New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets (1042363)
Posted by Flux Convoy on January 31st, 2010 @ 10:08am CST
Nice pictures and paint job man! I'm pretty impressed with all the Human Alliance figures so far and I'll be glad to add this guy to my collection. He looks very fun to me.
:BOT:
Re: New Images of Human Alliance Mudflap and Instruction Sheets (1042413)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 31st, 2010 @ 1:58pm CST
I'm glad that Mudflap looks so good, because I'm seriously unimpressed and even feel a bit let down that he's nothing more than a slightly reversed transformation of Skids.

I'm really not happy about that. Fortunately, Human Alliance provides us with more complex transformations, without going overboard in either direction.

I just thought their transformations would be a bit more..individual. It reeks of the Energon Combiners.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Starscream Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Voyager Bulkhead Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Arcee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Bumblebee First Edition" on EBAY
Buy "GI Joe 25th Transformers SDCC SOUNDWAVE & BLASTER Backpack 6 Cassettes 2012 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers NEW * Voyager Sandstorm * Generations Selects Exclusive WFC-GS21" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS01 Voyager G2 Combat Megatron NEW Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Voyager Grimlock MISB 2012" on EBAY