New Images of iGear TF003 MP Grimlock Upgrades

Transformers News: New Images of iGear TF003 MP Grimlock Upgrades

Friday, August 7th, 2009 9:19PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: DevastaTTor   Views: 18,652

Real Devastator has let us know that his fellow TF Fan in Singapore, Koffanatic, has received his iGear TF003 MP Grimlock upgrade set and posted great pictures of what the accessories look like. The set includes a golden crown, Maccadam's Old Oil House mug, and a non-transforming, mini-Thrusts to relive the cartoon intro from G1 season two.

To view all the images, click the "Discuss This Topic!" above.
Credit(s): Real Devastator, Koffanatic
Re: New Images of iGear TF003 MP Grimlock Upgrades (969942)
Posted by DevastaTTor on August 7th, 2009 @ 9:27pm CDT
As G1 as MP Grimlock is, I'm disappointed that Thrusts is based on the new Henkei version. Oh well, still actually pretty interesting but I think I'll pass.
Re: New Images of iGear TF003 MP Grimlock Upgrades (970034)
Posted by rpetras on August 8th, 2009 @ 12:10am CDT
Wow, Thrust is a HUGE disappointment.

I picked up a WSTF Thrust instead.

While I like the crown, and would have preferred it to the apron and drink service (that hurts just to type it, yeesh) this is just not worth the $$$ to me.
Re: New Images of iGear TF003 MP Grimlock Upgrades (970062)
Posted by Elvaan on August 8th, 2009 @ 2:31am CDT
Now with Thrust,

Is that a reference from the comics, or am I drawing a blank from the cartoon?
Re: New Images of iGear TF003 MP Grimlock Upgrades (970091)
Posted by Urzu Six on August 8th, 2009 @ 6:10am CDT
Elvaan wrote:Now with Thrust,

Is that a reference from the comics, or am I drawing a blank from the cartoon?

Opening credits from Series Two, right at the start.

Hope this helps.
Re: New Images of iGear TF003 MP Grimlock Upgrades (970436)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 9th, 2009 @ 12:46am CDT
That crown looks great, but it's just not worth the price of the whole set. Plus I don't even have a Grimlock yet. XD
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 41%
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #200 - Requiem of the Twincast
"Requiem of the Twincast"
Posted: Sunday, May 20th, 2018