New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon

New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon

Monday, March 26th, 2012 10:33pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 36,485

iGear have updated their facebook page with a whole slew of new test shot images of three upcoming figures. First we get a few new images of Mini Warrior MW-04 UFO, who appears to come with a display stand for flight poses. Next we get our first look at Mini Warrior MW-03 Hench in color. Lastly we have more images of their Sharkticon homage IG-TF005, who will feature flexible antenna and tail/mace. Check out all the mirrored images below!

Credit(s): iGear

This article was last modified on Tuesday, March 27th, 2012 12:50am CDT

Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362590)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on March 26th, 2012 @ 10:41pm CDT
Damn it! I'm ... really liking these.

It's so hard to say no to such awsome TFs.
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362593)
Posted by fenrir72 on March 26th, 2012 @ 10:47pm CDT
Nice looking "not" Brawn
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362594)
Posted by Mkall on March 26th, 2012 @ 10:54pm CDT
I'll take one of each, and 3 Sharkticons. Assuming that can is about the same size as a North American pop can (it's 320 mL. ours are 355 mL) then it will fall into the "Beefy Scout" size or so.
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362596)
Posted by BeastProwl on March 26th, 2012 @ 11:04pm CDT
Not sure how I feel about Cosmos' head.
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362603)
Posted by dedcat on March 26th, 2012 @ 11:41pm CDT
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362605)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on March 26th, 2012 @ 11:44pm CDT
The sharkticon looks even better in these pics. I'm seriously super into this figure, but I probably will still paint the blue parts with silver.

Brawn looks sick, I love the leg transformation, nice and solid all round.
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362609)
Posted by combiner711 on March 27th, 2012 @ 12:02am CDT
dedcat wrote:Image

I second you! Screw my wallet!!! :KREMZEEK:
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362614)
Posted by LiKwid on March 27th, 2012 @ 12:57am CDT
Well played igear..well played...
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362621)
Posted by Rated X on March 27th, 2012 @ 1:55am CDT
Im loving all 3 of them !!!

Glad to see they re-thought Brawn's colors. With a little bit of luck that stupid buzz lightyear helmet on Cosmos will be removable. Someone on here said it was but Im not sure how they confirmed that. Sharticon is dope too, but I hope Renderform can make a weapon for him that doesnt look like a Christmas tree. :D
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362624)
Posted by DoubleOScorpio on March 27th, 2012 @ 2:18am CDT
Wow...these look spectacular. Anxiously awaiting pre-orders to show up!!!
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362627)
Posted by Mechastrike on March 27th, 2012 @ 2:39am CDT
cool! "Cosmos" has his own stand
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362633)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on March 27th, 2012 @ 3:07am CDT
I say hasbro should be restaffed with the 3rd party guys cause they know what they're doing unlike hasbro these days
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362637)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on March 27th, 2012 @ 3:50am CDT
Pardon the rude language but it looks like the "not" sharkticon is holding some kind of sex toy :???:
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362645)
Posted by Sodan-1 on March 27th, 2012 @ 5:06am CDT

Spot on colours for Hench. Nice work iGear. He looks fantastic. I just hope that his abdomen is big enough for an Autobot symbol.

Gimme pre-orders and I shall make you rich(er)!
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362649)
Posted by Mykltron on March 27th, 2012 @ 5:37am CDT
If they'd put the ball of the ball joint on the upper arm instead of the forearm he'd have much better articulation.
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362655)
Posted by Constantine on March 27th, 2012 @ 6:13am CDT
It looks like Hench's "hood" is on a hinge and might flip back to completely uncover the head?
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362663)
Posted by megatronus on March 27th, 2012 @ 7:00am CDT
I never thought it'd hurt so good to be taken advantage of :grin:
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362668)
Posted by GuyIncognito on March 27th, 2012 @ 7:43am CDT
dedcat wrote:Image
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362676)
Posted by Requiem Prime on March 27th, 2012 @ 8:46am CDT
Very very pleased. I'm actually wondering if they'd consider redoing the first two. AFTER the rest of the series, we get this crap from Masterpiece (and PP).
...
Your line is "Preorders are now open"
... anytime.

Sodan-1 wrote:I wonder if UFO's smaller size is because of the inclussion of the stand or whether the stand was included because of UFO's smaller size. Or if there's precisely zero connection between the two.

Gimme pre-orders and I shall make you rich(er)!
I'm pretty sure UFO is bigger than the first two. Not long ago, iGear said they were throwing out a strict sizing and going to make them vary, but be overall larger.

The only downside that while some 3rd party stuff is clearly beyond what Hasbro would put to market at that scale or complexity, I'm not seeing it here. Well, I don't see them doing teeny guns anymore (least of all modeling real guns), but you know what I mean.
Re: New Images of iGear's MW-03 Hench, MW-04 UFO, and IG-TF005 Sharkticon (1362677)
Posted by MGrotusque on March 27th, 2012 @ 8:47am CDT
Noithing wrong with any of those really. I for one am actually liking the rubber bits on the sharkticon, especially the colour. I hope they don't change that.

Cosmos is just perfect!!! Well....his feet aren't as good as they could be but whatever. I like the domed head as well. Lots of debris floating around out in space that could get in your eye......lol.

I'm liking those chromed kneecaps on Brawn. Amongst other things of course but i noticed that little detail and thought I'd comment about that. You know Hasbro wouldn't Chrome his kneecaps. Unless they're metal. I can't tell.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Rescue Torch Ratchet 2007" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES THUNDERHOWL ENERGON ARMOR" on EBAY
Buy "New Hasbro KRE-O Transformers Megatron Building Set 30688 with 4 Kreon figures" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Movie - SOUNDWAVE Energon Igniters Power Plus Series" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Choro-Q QTF-06 Arcee New MISB (Takara TOMY Toyota Crown)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 80 84 Devastator Constructicon Scrapper" on EBAY