New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic

New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic

Thursday, July 15th, 2010 8:39am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Diem   Views: 54,168

Earlier we got to see an image of the new Masterpiece Movie Starscream with a glimpse of his pack-in comic. Thanks to Amazon.co.jp we can see a little more clearly:

The Amazon page reveals that the figure will be released on the 23rd of October and will cost 7,730 yen (far closer to the price of a Movie Leader than the price of any other Masterpiece) and can be seen here.

For the latest in Transformers news, stick with Seibertron.com!

Credit(s): Amazon.co.jp, Mach

This article was last modified on Thursday, July 15th, 2010 11:15am CDT

Re: New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic (1098335)
Posted by Rated X on July 15th, 2010 @ 8:42am CDT
I want one !!!

Hasbro...Curse those damn tattoos !!!
Re: New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic (1098345)
Posted by Varia31 on July 15th, 2010 @ 8:52am CDT
Typical, I just get done posting on the other thread that involved this figure, and then this one pops up. :roll:

It looks great, and finally, a close up of the head! Really cool paint job, miles above the Hasbro Leader Class version. :)
Re: New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic (1098354)
Posted by Forgotten on July 15th, 2010 @ 9:07am CDT
Re: New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic (1098376)
Posted by [JRX] on July 15th, 2010 @ 10:02am CDT
Forgotten wrote:I cannot believe i'm saying this, but I like the Hasbro version better. Leader Starscream is one of my favorite figures at this moment, he's well detailed, sturdy & has a great transformation. And since i'm covered in tattooes it's only natural my transformer should be too. :P

I'll back you up on this one. The HFTD is especially great if you take a Gundam marker along the panel lines and other little grooves.
Re: New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic (1098404)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 15th, 2010 @ 11:29am CDT
Boom-boom. :lol: :lol:
Re: New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic (1098435)
Posted by ConBotFormer on July 15th, 2010 @ 12:37pm CDT
Re: New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic (1098446)
Posted by Forgotten on July 15th, 2010 @ 12:52pm CDT
ConBotFormer wrote:Anyone know when ROTF leader class SS will be out in stores? There has been nothing new in all the stores around my area in months. And I mean since maybe January or so...same figures just sit and sit and sit and sit on the shelves. :BOT: :CON:

He already is. I picked mine up at TRU a couple of weeks ago. Haven't seen anything new in walmart or target lately though, just lots & lots of tuner mudflaps and not a sing HA one!!!! :BOOM:
Re: New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic (1098460)
Posted by ConBotFormer on July 15th, 2010 @ 1:10pm CDT
Forgotten wrote:

Thank you, that's what I thought. Is HA jazz coming out soon too...or out already?
Re: New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic (1098491)
Posted by YRQRM0 on July 15th, 2010 @ 2:09pm CDT
That paint scheme is beautiful! Hopefully this'll be seen as a repaint or variant or sometihng in NA, but I doubt it.
Re: New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic (1098516)
Posted by Forgotten on July 15th, 2010 @ 2:55pm CDT
ConBotFormer wrote:
Forgotten wrote:

No problem. I believe I remember reading HA jazz being August-ish.
Re: New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic (1098552)
Posted by DaiShanPrime on July 15th, 2010 @ 4:49pm CDT
[JRX] wrote:

Starscream = badass

Starscream with tattoos = badass

(By Primus this Leader Figure looks so effing awesome on my desk!!!)

This starscream mold without tattoos = naked :oops:

well in my opinion anyway ;)
Re: New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic (1098599)
Posted by [JRX] on July 15th, 2010 @ 7:13pm CDT
DaiShanPrime wrote:
[JRX] wrote:

Starscream = badass

Starscream with tattoos = badass

(By Primus this Leader Figure looks so effing awesome on my desk!!!)

This starscream mold without tattoos = naked :oops:

well in my opinion anyway ;)

naked or a big blob of gray (...or "grey" if you prefer)
Re: New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic (1098651)
Posted by Prime Riblet on July 15th, 2010 @ 9:39pm CDT
I actually like it without the tatoos.
Re: New images of Masterpiece Movie Starscream With Comic (1099250)
Posted by LeL on July 17th, 2010 @ 5:11am CDT
wonder if takara would release this in a two pack with Buster Prime?

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers SS-13 Shadow Raider Japan Import" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Legend Class Bumblebee cyberverse" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Of The Moon Jetwing Optimus Prime Amazon Exclusive MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: Lot Megatron Shockwave Hammerbyte Cyberverse Adventures" on EBAY
Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY