New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia

Transformers News: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia

Monday, July 22nd, 2019 10:44AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 10,843

Thanks to our own fellow Seibertronian ZeroWolf and RacerCheetor we've located some new images of MP Black Arachnia in various poses in her robot mode. These are thanks to TakaraTomy on Twitter.

It appears a wise decision to focus on her robot mode as there has been quite a bit of hubbub about her beast mode. While her beast mode may be lacking in some respects, it's hard to deny that Masterpiece engineering, style, and detail have struck a home run with this anthropomorphized arachnid in her robot mode.

These also give us a great perspective on how she stacks up to the leaders of both the deplorable Predacons and the mighty Maximals. Check 'em out and let us know what you think in the forums. And as always stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!

From TakaraTomy:
"We are accepting reservations for Beast Wars's "Black Widow", where Ryoka Inoki was in charge of the voice. We had Convoy and Destron cooperate to convey a sense of size (´-` )"
Link to TakaraTomy Mall for preorders: TakaraTomy Mall.

The first two images are from TakaraTomy, the additional images are from our fellow Seibertronian Racer Cheetor.

Credit(s): ZeroWolf/TakaraTomy
Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2030915)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on July 22nd, 2019 @ 12:06pm CDT
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Nemesis Maximo wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:That first picture... I can spot references to Break and Heinrad... Who else?

I’m more worried about that last pic. GOD but Japs are a Pervy bunch. :lol:
Not like there's anything down there (we've all seen her CG animation model). :saint:

Primal's death stare says different... :lol:

I think that annoyed stare is more because of the immature behavior.
Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2030917)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on July 22nd, 2019 @ 12:15pm CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I’m more worried about that last pic. GOD but Japs are a Pervy bunch. :lol:

Primal's death stare says different... :lol:

I think that annoyed stare is more because of the immature behavior.

Your mom is immature *snickers immaturely*
Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2030919)
Posted by PrinterModeLaserbeak on July 22nd, 2019 @ 12:22pm CDT
Is that a Kemono Friends reference? MP-10 X Serval redeco when?
Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2030929)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on July 22nd, 2019 @ 12:57pm CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I’m more worried about that last pic. GOD but Japs are a Pervy bunch. :lol:

Primal's death stare says different... :lol:

I think that annoyed stare is more because of the immature behavior.

Your mom is immature *snickers immaturely*

But his mom probably doesn't throw out casual racial slurs.
Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2030935)
Posted by Black Hat on July 22nd, 2019 @ 1:27pm CDT
Dr. Caelus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I’m more worried about that last pic. GOD but Japs are a Pervy bunch. :lol:

Primal's death stare says different... :lol:

I think that annoyed stare is more because of the immature behavior.

Your mom is immature *snickers immaturely*

But his mom probably doesn't throw out casual racial slurs.

Oh, lighten up for pete's sake. >:oP
Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2030950)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on July 22nd, 2019 @ 2:31pm CDT
Black Hat wrote:
Dr. Caelus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I’m more worried about that last pic. GOD but Japs are a Pervy bunch. :lol:

Primal's death stare says different... :lol:

I think that annoyed stare is more because of the immature behavior.

Your mom is immature *snickers immaturely*

But his mom probably doesn't throw out casual racial slurs.

Oh, lighten up for pete's sake. >:oP

Admittedly, I could have been more polite about pointing it out, as it was probably an honest mistake by Nemesis Maximo.

Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2030951)
Posted by Stargrave on July 22nd, 2019 @ 2:39pm CDT
“On the other hand, if I had been more polite, I might have missed out on the sense of validation that inevitably comes with triggering thin-skinned right-wingers. >:oP

Ah hopefully the satisfaction is a worthwhile exchange, any time I’ve tried with just go back to lacquering their windowless vans in bumper stickers quoting genesis, they just keep on keeping on. :lol:
Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2030955)
Posted by Black Hat on July 22nd, 2019 @ 2:57pm CDT
Dr. Caelus wrote:
Black Hat wrote:
Dr. Caelus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I’m more worried about that last pic. GOD but Japs are a Pervy bunch. :lol:

Primal's death stare says different... :lol:

I think that annoyed stare is more because of the immature behavior.

Your mom is immature *snickers immaturely*

But his mom probably doesn't throw out casual racial slurs.

Oh, lighten up for pete's sake. >:oP

Nobody's triggered, just fed up with your constant negativity and obsessive need to "call out" everyone you see doing something you don't like.
Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2030956)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on July 22nd, 2019 @ 2:59pm CDT
Black Hat wrote:
Dr. Caelus wrote:
Black Hat wrote:
Dr. Caelus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
AllNewSuperRobot wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

I’m more worried about that last pic. GOD but Japs are a Pervy bunch. :lol:

Primal's death stare says different... :lol:

I think that annoyed stare is more because of the immature behavior.

Your mom is immature *snickers immaturely*

But his mom probably doesn't throw out casual racial slurs.

Oh, lighten up for pete's sake. >:oP

Oh, lighten up for Pete's sake. >:oP
Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2030958)
Posted by Black Hat on July 22nd, 2019 @ 3:06pm CDT
You first mate. :-P
Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2030967)
Posted by william-james88 on July 22nd, 2019 @ 4:23pm CDT
Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2030970)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on July 22nd, 2019 @ 5:00pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:Dear lord guys, give it all a rest. Japan was having some fun for sure bit its no reason to be disrespectful to oneanother.

That exchange wasn't about the pictures, it was about the language used in the comments on the pictures.

I remember a very long time ago, when I was much younger and, well, stupid, arguing that "Jap" is not offensive because it's just truncating the word "Japanese". On this very board. That was insensitive towards the history of the word and the personal experiences of some board members, and it was wrong. Fortunately, another user rightly (if not politely) corrected me back then, and the staff seemed to be in agreement that that sort of language was not permitted. I could have reported NM's post to the staff, but as he was probably simply unaware of the term's historical usage, it didn't seem appropriate to involve staff and get him stuck with an official warning. I could have written a lengthy treatise about why ethnic slurs shouldn't be used, and why "Jap" is a slur, but that sort of thing usually invites a "TLDR" and/or people getting upset about me being a preachy academic. A snarky comment seemed sufficient to get the point across, and it seemed like a proportional response to the situation.
Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2031040)
Posted by SpikeyTigertron on July 22nd, 2019 @ 11:19pm CDT
So... about that spider bot? I'm excited for her... but all these Masterpieces rolling out sure are making retail collecting a pain in the arse. Kind of glad i'm not also into Marvel Legends or really deep into Star Wars Black....

Do wonder if they'll do Rat Trap, and how much he'll be similar to his T30 version.
Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2033552)
Posted by william-james88 on August 6th, 2019 @ 9:26pm CDT
Could anyone send me their link to the product page on amazon.com. Trying to access from the site directly and I only get 3rd party listings.
Re: New Images of Masterpiece MP46 Blackwidow Beast Wars AKA Blackarachnia (2033559)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on August 6th, 2019 @ 10:19pm CDT

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #228 - Afterthoughts
"Afterthoughts"
Posted: Monday, August 12th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Generations Cyber Battalion Prowl Walgreens Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "ALPHA TRION, Cybertronian Sage: Transformers TCG Wave 3 1/48 - NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal The Shield Special Ops Jazz RTS Not Complete Preowned" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon DOTM Deluxe Sideswipe" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS TRU Exclsv DOTM Cyberverse Evolution 4-Pack STARSCREAM / BUMBLEBEE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Walmart Exclusive Dark Of The Moon Action Figure DOTM NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG16 Slipstream" on EBAY